‹ Prequel: The Rev's Undying Syn
Status: Please Read.

More Than You Know

I Think My Car Was Totaled

By ten, or was it ten thirty? I don't know, but I was trashed, and me and Brody were dancing in the crowd, or rather grinding very dirtily. I was horny, but I wanted to dance. I stopped, turned and grabbed Brody's sweaty face and kissed him. Which turned into making out. He pulled away and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom. Looks like I'm hooking up in the bathroom. I giggled and Brody pulled me into the men's bathroom and locked the door. I pulled him back into the kiss and he unbuttoned his pants. I wrapped my arms around his neck. (A/N: I don't write sex scenes. You know what happens next.)

I leaned against the wall and Brody was kissing my neck. I pushed him away and pulled him towards my car. We got in and I turned to him.

"Let's go to your house. Lana will keel me ifffff I come hommme drunk." I slurred at him. He nodded and I put the key in the ignition and pulled out of the spot. I hit the gas pedel and sped down the road. I slowed at the corner and turned onto the beach highway. I hit the pedel harder and my speed was slowly reaching 80/90. I smiled and giggled. My hand turned the wheel. I stopped giggling and turned it back. I was still speeding when I felt suddenly sick. I turned the wheel to go to the side to pull over but I went the other way, with a truck coming. I screamed and let go of the wheel. The truck hit my Brody's side of the car hard and sent my car flying. It hit the ground and rolled, three times. Before hitting a pole and stopping. My seat belt was pulled off and a piece of wind shield was in my neck. Not to mention, my head hurt so bad, and all I saw was red. Next thing I knew I was passing out.

Jinx's POV

I was walking on the beach, in a bikini and shorts, flip flops and all, when I heard the sound of metal on metal. I looked up and saw a truck hit a car, or was it a car hit the truck. I don't know. But the car slid hit the curb and flipped about four times, and hit a pole before stopping. I noticed it was a black mustang. Like Grace's car. I got out my cell and called 911.

"Hello 911 what is your emergency?" A man asked.

"A car just hit a semi and flipped over. I think the people in the car and unconscious. Please send help." I cried into the phone.

"Help is on the way. Are the people breathing?" The man asked. I ran over to the car and looked inside. It was Grace and Brody. Oh my god. Wait check if they are breathing. I watched Grace's chest and saw a slight rise and fall. I watch Brody's chest and his was the same. But he was bent in a weird position.

"They're both breathing." I said.

"Alright, where are you?" He asked.

"On West Beach in Huntington Beach." I said.

"Alright. Help is on the way." He said.

"Thank you." I said and hung up. I went to start clearing the glass to start getting Grace out. I cleared as much as I could and I climbed in a little and wrapped my arm around Grace and pulled slightly and she moved a little. I pulled more and more and finally got her out. I set my bag on the sand and laid her head down. I looked up and saw a huge crowd of people, including the truck person. I ran to the other side and cleared more glass and debris. I climbed in, but it wasn't working. Brody was stuck. I tried my hardest to pulled him out but it wasn't working. I heard sirens in the distance. I climbed out and felt warm tears fall down my face. I fell down on the sand. I saw the ambulance and firetruck and the paramedics. They ran down and I pointed to the otherside. They went and got Grace. The firemen worked on the car to get Brody out. I just cried. I suddenly heard a yell for Grace. I looked up and saw Leana and Val. I got up and Val came over by me and hugged me. Leana went to the police officer.

"What happened?" She frantically asked.

"Well there was a collision between this car and that semi truck. The car flipped a couple times and hit this pole." He said. Leana put her hands on her head.

"Oh dear. Is she ok?" Leana asked.

"They are taking her to the hospital right now. But are working on getting the boy out of the car." He said and walked away. Leana walked over by me and looked at me.

"Where you with Grace?" She asked. I shook my head and more tears fell.

"All I know is that the car and the truck collided and the car flipped. I don't know what happened before that." I said.

"But Grace said she was going to hang with you. Did she?" Leana asked.

"No. I was walking down the beach when the crash happened. She hasn't hung out with me in a long time. Not since Jimmy went into the hospital the first time." I said. Leana nodded and put her arm around me. She walked me up to her car and I got in. She handed me a sweater and I blushed and smiled.

"Thanks." I mumbled. She started the car and drove up to the hospital. I watched outside and closed my eyes. Please be safe and alive Grace.

Grace's POV

Three days later.

I rolled over and groaned. My arm hurts. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked to get used to the lights. I looked around and saw I was in the hospital. What the fuck. Why am I here? I looked at my arm and saw a cast and a bandage on it. I swallowed and looked around again. The door opened and I saw a doctor.

"Ah, I see you are awake Miss Sullivan. I am Dr. Trelawney and you are lucky to be alive." She said. I looked at her.

"What, *cough* do you mean?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"Well, you had enough alcohol in your system to kill a fully grown over weight man. Plus you got in a very severe car accident. You've been sleeping for three days." She said. I nodded.

"What about my friend Brody?" I asked Dr. Trelawney.

"Last name?" She asked.

"His name is Brody Williams." I said.

"Ah, him, well he had quite a bit of alcohol in his system too, but he got hit worse than you. But he's been awake for a while." She said.

"How much worse?" I asked her.

"He has a broken leg, five broken ribs, a severe concussion, and a broken arm." She said. I nodded.

"Um, can I see him?" I asked. She sighed.

"Yeah, I'll get a wheel chair." She said and walked out. I moved the blanket and turned so my legs were hanging off the edge. A nurse came back in and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Dylla and well let's get you to go see your friend." The nurse said. I nodded and she helped me into the wheel chair. She wheeled me out of the room and down the hall. She stopped in front of a room with windows looking in. She wheeled me in and Brody was watching TV.

"Mr. Williams. A friend to see you." The nurse said. Brody turned his head and I saw scratches and cuts on his face. He nodded and the nurse walked out.

"Hey Grace." He said.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

"Tired and sore." He smiled.

"I don't even know what happened. Well I do, but I don't remember it." I said. He nodded.

"Grace, you know I love you right?" he asked. I looked at him with a shocked expression. Sure I knew it, but I didn't know if he would say it.

"Yeah. I know that. Has your grandparents come to see you?" I asked.

"Yeah, they left a few hours ago. God I hate hospitals." He said.

"Your one to talk. I almost died here two years ago." I said. He smiled.

"That's right I forgot that." He said. I nodded.

"It's New Year's Eve." He commented.

"It is?" i asked.

"Yeah. I hope we can get out before tonight so we can spend it together and not in our seperate rooms." He said.

"Yeah. I think my car was totaled." I said. He laughed.

"Yeah me too." He said. I got up slowly and walked over to him. I leaned down and hugged him. I put my head on his chest, careful because of his broken ribs, but my head was on his chest.

"Grace. So, what exactly are we?" He asked. I thought about it. We never really put a label on us. We were more like fuck buddies/drink buddies. I don't want that.

"Um, what do you want us to be?" I asked sitting up. He looked at me.

"You know I like you. So of course I want us to be something." He said.

"Well, then, Brody Mark Williams, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked with a slight smirk.

"Yes Grace Lynn Sullivan, I will be your boyfriend." He said. I smiled and laid my lips on his for a small harmless kiss. I laid my head on is shoulder when I pulled away and just sat there. It was peaceful. I was with someone I know will be in my life for a long time and I was with someone I love. I was content with the peace. But this peacefulness doesn't last ever, does it?
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter. what do ya think? comment please.

Comment.Subscribe.Advertise

JustAnOddChild