‹ Prequel: The Rev's Undying Syn
Status: Please Read.

More Than You Know

What The Hell? P.2

We got out of the car and I saw Leana’s car was gone, and Matt’s was in its place. I smiled and me and Jinx walked inside. Dad and Matt were downstairs, I could tell because I heard Matt singing downstairs. We walked downstairs and I saw Matt in the booth and dad outside doing voice stuff. I draped my arm around Dad’s shoulder and I smelt Jack Daniels.

“Dad, what the hell?” I asked. He looked at me.

“What?” He asked.

“Jack?” I asked. His look relaxed.

“I’ve only had one, ask Matt. He monitored it.” He said. I looked at Matt and he nodded.

“Good. So I just broke up with Frank.” I said.

“Really? Why?” He asked.

“Because I want to get rid of all the non sense and baggage of my life, and he was one of them.” I said.

“I’m guessing Leana is too?” He asked. I nodded.

“But I can’t get rid of her.” I said. “You love her too much.”

“Yes I do, and she called off the divorce because she’s worried about me.” He smiled.

“And you’re happy about that?” I asked. Then mentally slapped myself, did I really just ask that?

“Yeah, I mean I’m happy we’re not getting divorced, and I’m happy she is worried about my well being.” He said. Matt gave a thumbs up and walked out.

“Nice hair did Gena do it?” He asked. I nodded.

“Yup. So can me and my friends bring the instruments to the attic and do a practice tonight?” I asked.

“Yeah, sure. Are they gonna be here for dinner?” Dad asked.

“No, we’re gonna have a late night practice since its Friday.” I said. Dad nodded.

“Good, because Leana’s parents are coming over and making us food. I think she said cheesy meat loaf and party potatoes and home made breaded meatballs. And corn.” He said. I smiled.

“Do I have to dress up?” I asked. He looked at my outfit.

“At least try to look nicer.” He said. I nodded and he and Jinx grabbed the guitars and basses and walked up the stairs. I grabbed the attic keys and we headed for the attic. I set the guitar down and we got to work on cleaning up this ratty ass attic.

After two hours of cleaning I finally just quit and sat down on the bench.

“This sucks, I want food.” I said. Jinx laughed and we ran down the stairs and walked down the hall. I stopped in my tracks once I heard Leana and dad talking.

“Jimmy what will John and Grace think?” Leana asked.

“I’m still trying to grasp at this, Grace is going to flip shit and John probably won’t care, he’s still new to us.” Dad said.

“What am I going to flip shit about?” I asked Jinx. She shrugged and we continued listening.

“There is too much stress in our lives for this, should I just end it?” She asked.

“No, you will not kill my child.” Dad said. My eyes got big and my mouth just about hit the floor. I stood there for a second.

“Jimmy, you and the guys are going on tour soon, Grace hates my guts, and I am worried about you.” She said. I was so tempted to run in there and start screaming but what my dad says stopped me.

“Leana, I have one biological kid, I want more. Don’t do this please. I want this kid. Grace will eventually accept it. And Matt said he wanted to work more on the tracks. Plus he doesn’t want to leave Val and Sarah.” Dad said.

“I’ll think about it. We’re going to tell them tonight at dinner.” She said and I heard her footsteps.

“Go, go, go.” I whisper-yelled. We ran quietly downstairs and to the kitchen as fast, and quietly as we could. I went to the fridge and started raiding as if I was down here all along. I grabbed some strawberry yogurt and set it on the counter. Then I grabbed the oreos from the cubbard and crunched them into my yogurt and Jinx’s. We sat down and started eating when Leana walked in.

“Hey Leana. I want to apologize.” I said. She looked at me oddly.

“Why?” She asked.

“Because I am starting over my life and getting rid of the baggage of my life. And since I can’t get rid of you, I’ll apologize.” I said. She smiled and walked over to me and hugged me.

“Thank you. I was just moody before. I’m better now.” She said.

“I know.” I said. She looked at me as I gave her the, I Know All About You, look.

“About what?” She asked nervous.

“About you being pregnant.” I said. She sighed and sat down.

“Me and your dad are thinking about our options.” She said.

“Don’t get rid of it.” I said.

“I’m not ready for another child, and I’m pretty sure you’re angry about it. Wait, what?” She asked after a second.

“Don’t get rid of it. My mother tried to kill my brother and he was taken away. I want a sibling who is there their whole life. Not in some home with random parents.” I said. She smiled.

“I’ll talk to your father.” She said. I smiled and Leana got some food out.

“My parents will be here in like a half hour, go get ready.” She said. I nodded and walked to my room.

“Hey you want my dad to take you home?” I asked. Jinx looked at me and shrugged.

“Sure.” She said. I nodded and walked to my dad’s room and saw him laying on his bed a bottle of Jack Daniel’s next to him.

“Dad.” I said with anger in my voice. He jumped and said shit and knocked the bottle over.

“God if you keep drinking I’m going to talk to Leana about putting you in rehab.” I said. He looked at me.

“Why?” He asked.

“Dad, you almost died in the hospital. Because you OD’d on pills and Vodka. No more alcohol.” I yelled and turned.

“Take Jinx home.” I said and walked to my room and slammed the door. I went to my dresser and got out all my clothes and went to the bathroom and got in the shower. I washed my newly dyed hair and I finished. I got out and put my hair in a towel and walked out and ran into John.

“Did Leana tell you to clean up?” I asked he nodded and went to his room. I went to mine and got dressed. I then went back to the bathroom and got on my makeup and straightened my hair. I walked downstairs and saw Leana talking to her dad. My dad was sitting in the living room watching TV. I walked to Leana and smiled.

“Good Evenin Mr. and Mrs. Macfadden.” I said. Her dad smiled and nodded at me.

“Let’s eat.” Her mom said. I walked into the dining room and sat down and Dad sat next to me.

“So Grace. How is school going for you?” Leana’s mom asked.

“Great. I have all my friends with me. And I am starting a band.” I said.

“Don’t you think you could do better than that?” Her dad asked.

“And what do you mean by this?” I asked, in a serious tone.

“I mean. If you start a band. There is no guarantee that you will make it.” He said.

“For your information. I already have a song out there. I will get noticed. Do not bring down my dreams.” I said sternly.

“Grace, calm down.” Dad said in my ear.

“Don’t talk to me liar.” I said and took a bite of my food. The others looked at my confused.

“He promised, no more drinking. And what do I find him with twice?” I asked. “Alcohol.” Leana looked at dad.

“You did promise.” She said.

“Wow, is no one going to take my side?” He asked.

“No, not until you realize you have a fucking problem.” I said.

“I don’t.” He said and stood.

“Jimmy, why don’t you go cool off in our room?” Leana suggested.

“Get off of me you whore.” He said and walked out. Leana just looked after him, tears starting to fall from her eyes. I walked over to her and hugged her.

“Don’t listen to it. He was drunk. I could tell.” I said. She nodded and turned.

“I am so sorry about that.” Leana said to her parents. Her mom nodded.

“We’ll just go honey. Call me tomorrow.” Her mom said. Leana nodded and her parents left. Leana walked up to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠


So I lied, it comes up now. Comment PLEASE!?

So should Brody and Grace get together or not?

Answer please. Comment. Subscribe. Message.

Toxi