‹ Prequel: The Rev's Undying Syn
Status: Please Read.

More Than You Know

What The Hell? P.1

I grabbed my sweater and walked downstairs. Dad was sitting on the couch, clean, and looking nice.

“Let’s go.” I said.

“Where are you two going?” Leana asked.

“Up your ass.” I said and walked out. Dad followed me and we got in his car.

“So where we going?” I asked.

“EAT.” He said. I smiled and he drove there. I got out and saw Matt and Brian and Zacky’s cars.

“Why are they here?” I asked dad. He smiled and we walked in. Matt was sitting at a table with Sarah in his lap, Brian, Michelle, Zacky and Ella sitting there. I walked over and hugged the guys and the girls and sat down.

“Where’s Val?” I asked.

“Work.” Matt said. I nodded. I looked at Michelle and she had died her hair blonde.

“When did that happen?” I asked pointing to her hair.

“What?” She asked.

“The hair.” I said.

“Oh, um about two weeks ago. I wanted change.” She said.

“I should dye my hair.” I said. Dad looked at me.

“No.” He said.

“But.” I said.

“No.” All the guys said.

“Wow, all ganging up on me now are we?” I asked.

Two Days Later

I sat in the chair at the hair salon that Gena worked at. After two hard days of persuasion and crap, dad and the guys gave in and I am dying my hair. Dad’s only condition, I can’t dye it black, dark brown, or pink. I can get black and brown high lights but not full head dye. So I settled on keeping my natural hair and getting black, pink, green, and blue streaks put in.

“Grace, are you sure your father said yes?” Gena asked washing my hair, even though I washed it twice at home.

“Yes, and I have three witnesses.” I said. Jinx smiled. She nodded and brought my head up.

“This is going to smell, so beware.” She said. I smiled and she got to putting my streaks in.

“So how’s school going for you two?” Gena asked.

“Great, I have dates to both the dances.” I said.

“Really, who?” She asked.

“Brody for the costume one, and Hanson’s brother to the formal.” I said.

“What about Frank?” She asked.

“Eh, he’s too old for the dances.” I said.

“Oh then, what about you Jinx?” She asked.

“I’m going with the quarterback of the football team, his name is Jenson.” She said.

“Aren’t football players complete asses?” Gena asked.

“Not Jensen, he’s Rachel’s half brother, and loves us, we’re his buddies.” I said. Gena nodded.

“If I get in trouble for this, I am going to blame it all on you.” Gena said. “Now we have to wait about twenty minutes.” She walked to the counter.

“I think I’m going to break up with Frank.” I said.

“Why?” Jinx asked.

“I just don’t like him like I used to. I’d rather date Brody.” I said.

“Oh, Brody is hot, and your age, and your dad likes him.” She said. “Do it.” I smiled and looked up at the ceiling.

“Did you finish your Physics project?” Jinx asked.

“Hell no, it ain’t due till the end of next week.” I said. “My teacher assigned it yesterday.” I said. Jinx gave me the, You Suck, look.

“Mr. Abberstrong assigned mine a month ago.” She said. “And we have until tomorrow.”

“Miss Brohzer loves my class.” I said.

“Ok Grace, time to wash out.” She said. I nodded and she went on to wash it out.

“You want me to blow dry your hair?” She asked. I nodded and she used that hot as hell gun on my hair. She turned it off and turned me to the mirror.

“So?” She asked. I jumped up and gave her a hug.

“I love you Gena!” I yelled. She smiled and started cleaning up her area. I went to the counter and gave them a fifty dollar bill. The lady smiled.

“Keep the change.” I said and me and Jinx walked outside. I got on my sunglasses and me and my friend walked to my car and got in. I rolled down our windows and blasted some Avril Lavigne. What The Hell came one and I screamed.

“HELL YEAH!” I yelled. Me and Jinx sang all the way to the studio, I decided to go break up with Frank. I parked and turned the radio down.

“I’ll be back.” I said and got out. I walked inside and went back and looked in every booth and didn’t see him. So I walked up the stairs in the back and knocked on the door and waited. Frank answered in his boxers.

“Really?” I asked. He smiled.

“You never cared before.” He said.

“Yes, before, before the new me.” I said.

“The new you?” He asked.

“Yes, I am getting rid of all the nonsense and crap and added baggage. And buddy, you’re number one.” I said.

“Wait you’re breaking up with me?” He asked. I nodded.

“Yup, you’re too old for me. I want someone my age. And me and my girls and Brody are starting a band, and I hope to tour someday. You would just get in my way.” I said. He grabbed my arm.

“But I love you Grace.” He said.

“Well I don’t.” I said. He got a hurt look.

“You’ll see me still, we can be friends.” I said.

“No, just leave.” He said. I shrugged and walked down the stairs. I walked out to my car and got in. I started the car back up and Jinx was dancing to the song. I rolled my eyes and turned up the music and drove home.
♠ ♠ ♠


Ok part one. Second part coming up later today.

Toxi