‹ Prequel: The Rev's Undying Syn
Status: Please Read.

More Than You Know

Just So You Know: P2

The next day, I woke up with Jinx’s legs over mine. I groaned and pushed her off my bed. I stood up and walked to my window and opened the drapes. I yawned and walked to my dresser. I got out some HBHS sweat pants and a tank top. I walked over to Jinx, who fell back asleep.

“I leave in twenty minutes. Get your ass up.” I said and she shot up and stood. I walked out and went to the bathroom and put my hair in a pony tail.

“Grace. Can you take John to school?” Leana asked.

“Why can’t you?” I asked.

“Because, I’m going up by your father today.” She said.

“You don’t even know where he is.” I said.

“Matt told me. Please take him, I don’t need this stress.” She said. I groaned and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I got out ten breakfast burritos; me and Jinx’ll share em’. I put them in the micro wave and sat down. I got on dad’s computer and went to facebook.

Brody – grammie’s sick. cant go to school, sucks ass.

Awe poor Brody. I went on and checked the other stuff and the microwave beeped. I got them out and put the next batch in. Jinx walked downstairs and sat down.

“Brody ain’t gonna be at school.” I said. She looked at me.

“His grandma’s sick.” I said. She nodded and we sat in silence.

“JOHN!” I yelled. He came running down the stairs. We walked out of the house and into my car.
We got to the school and I climbed out and saw Rachel and Train. Train is the star football player, and is one of my friends. I guess. I walked over to her, Jinx in my rear.

“Hey girly. We’re gonna have band practice tonight.” I said. She looked at me.

“I can’t.”She said.

“And why not chica?” I asked sitting on the park table thing.

“Me and Train have a date.” She said.

“Thought it was Sisters Before Misters.” I said. She looked down.

“Come on Grace. I’ve liked Train for like three years, he asked me out, I’m going.” She said.

“Fine. But you better be there tomorrow.” I said. She nodded. I heard the bell ring and we walked inside and started our day of hell. But hey, I’m a senior.

After school I walked out to my car and waited for Jinx and Hanson. Jinx walked out with Hanson and they were laughing. They got to my car and I drove over to Brody’s house. I walked up to the door and knocked.

“Good afternoon Grace. Brody will be down in a minute.” His grandpa said. I nodded and waited. I looked at my car and saw Hanson changing the song. I smiled and looked at to door. Brody came out, without a shirt and we walked down to my car. Hanson and Jinx climbed in back, Hanson was practically lying on Jinx. Brody got in front.

“So was your grandma really sick?” I asked.

“No.” He said. “I just didn’t want to go to school.”

“Nice. Rachel can’t make it to the practice tonight.” I said. He looked at me.

“She has a date with Train.” Jinx said from the back.

“Wow. Isn’t Train a player?” He asked.

“Nope, that’s Tye. He’s the player. Slept with every girl but me and Jinx.” I said.

“Hanson.” He said.

“What? It was at a party, I was drunk, so was he. I can’t control myself when drunk.” She said. I smiled and pulled into my driveway and saw Matt’s car. Val must be here. We got out and all piled into my house. I saw Leana and Val talking in the kitchen.

“I’m grabbing some Grub, then we’re off to the attic to have band practice.” I said.

“Grace. Can you baby sit Sarah tonight?” Val asked.

“Sure. But my friends are gonna be here.” I said.

“That’s ok, me and Matt are going for a date night with Shelby and Johnny.” She said. I nodded and grabbed the two bags of Dorito’s and some and then I walked up the two flights of stairs to the attic. Jinx was standing behind her drums about to sit down. Brody was taking a drink of his Gatorade, and Hanson was strumming on her bass. I walked in and smiled.

“I gots the grub.” I said and they looked up and came at me like a herd of hungry wolves. I smiled and went to my guitar and hooked it up and put the strap on.

“Ok guys. We need to make the instrumental part to Nothing I Can Do.” I said.

“What?” The girls asked.

“Duh.” I said and grabbed the paper’s out of my bag and handed them to the girls.

“Brody wrote it. It’ll be our first ever single.” I smiled and sat on my stool.

“Ok let’s work.” Jinx said. I strummed a few notes and sighed.

“Is it a soft song?” I asked Brody.

“Um kinda a soft pop/rock tune.” He said. I nodded and thought. I smiled and played something. They looked at me and Brody nodded.

“Yeah and the beat could be.” He said and tapped the desk.

“Yeah. Jinx hit the bass pedal and I smiled. We worked for three hours and finally got the instrumental part done.

“Ok, now onto singing.” I said.

“Grace.” I heard. I groaned and walked to the stairs.

“Huh?” I asked.

“We’re leaving, come down to watch Sarah.” I heard Val said.

“Yeah, ok.” I said and walked back.

“Well I have to go babysit Sarah. So, we can’t practice anymore.” I said. They shrugged and walked out. I sighed and walked out, locking the door behind me. I went down to the living room and saw only Brody left.

“They leave” I asked. He looked up and nodded.

“Hmm.” I said and sat down. Sarah walked over to me and looked up.

“You little missy look just like your father.” I said and picked her up.

“You think that Hollywood Records is going to sign us?” Brody asked.

“Yeah, I have some ties.” I said and looked at the clock. Seven. Put a movie in and she’s out. I stood and went to the movie selection.

“Wanna watch a Barbie movie or Finding Nemo?” I asked Sarah.

“Nemo!” She clapped. I took it out and put the movie in. I walked back to the couch with her and she sat on my lap. Within an hour she was out. I smiled and brought her to my room and went downstairs. Brody was watching the movie.

“So. What to do now?” I asked and sat down.

“Grace. I have something honest to tell you.” He said. I looked at him and he was looking at me.

“Hmm?” I asked.

“I love you Grace. I have for a few months now.” He said. I just looked at him.

“But you just came back from Italy.” I said.

“Yeah, but out there I was miserable because I didn’t have my friends around me. And you.” He said. I smiled and blushed. I felt him put his hand on my cheek. I looked at him and he leaned in and pressed his lips to me. I closed my eyes and put my hands on his cheeks. I slowly climbed on top of him and straddled his waist. He went to take my shirt off and broke this kiss just to do so. He moved down to my shoulder and hit my spot and I let out a soft moan. I pulled his head back up and reconnected our lips. He reached to take his shirt off and I helped him. We were both topless, I had on my bra though. He went back to my neck and his hands went for my jean buttons and my mind realized what I was doing. I pulled away from him, both of our breaths heavy.

“I can’t.” I panted. He smirked.

“That’s fine.” He said. I got off of him as I heard the door open. I slipped my shirt on, as did he. I sat down and pulled my legs to my chest and watched the movie.

“Yeah, I know, I’m gonna get Sarah and be right over.” I heard Val say. She walked in.

“She’s in my room.” I said. Val nodded and walked up the stairs. Leana walked in with a very depressed face.

“What’s up Leana?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She said. I stood and walked over to her.

“Leana. Tell me.” I said.

“I thought you hated me.” She said looking up at me.

“I don’t hate you, I’m a teenager, I might have Bi Polar. I’m sorry for all I said, but please tell me what the fuck is wrong.” I said.

“I went to go see your dad again, and when I got there he had told the nurses that he didn’t want me to be near him. That I was whore and he hated me.” She said, a tear falling down. Val walked down with Sarah.

“Leana, I’ll be at Zacky’s if you need anything.” She said. Leana nodded and Val left.

“I’m going up to my room for a while.” She said and left. I went back to the living room and looked at Brody. He smiled and stood.

“Wanna go to your room?” He asked. I nodded and we walked up the stairs to my room. I went into my room and flopped onto my bed and put my arms under my chin. Brody fell onto the bed next to me.

“So what you think about the situation with your dad?” He asked. I sighed.

“I wish he would stop drinking. I don’t want him to die. Hopefully he takes this Rehab thing seriously and gets better.” I said and looked at him.

“Me too, your dad is cool.” He said.

“Yeah. Hey we should write a song.” I said and jumped up to grab my acoustic. I sat on ym bubble chair and he walked over and sat on my computer chair.

“Well what do you want the song to say?” He asked.

“Um, I don’t know.” I smiled. I thought for a second and smiled more.
♠ ♠ ♠
So things are heating up.

Comment!

JustAnOddChild