‹ Prequel: The Rev's Undying Syn
Status: Please Read.

More Than You Know

All Hell Breaks Loose: P1

“Sitting in the bedroom,
In front of the mirror,
Looking at who I am,
And who I will be.

My hopes and dreams,
Are shown in bright colors,
And I smile at the thought,
Of someone sharing with me.

Life is too short to waste,
So get up on your feet,
And dream to your hearts content,
Because life is too short to waste.” I sang and he smiled.

“It’s a start. Grace. I’m not going to get over this. When we kissed, or made out, whatever you wanna call it, I felt something in me. Grace I honestly love you. I want to be with you.” He said. I looked at him.

“Brody, I, love you too, but I just have so much stuff going on in my life to have a boyfriend.” I said. He grabbed my guitar and put it on the floor. I looked at him. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I tensed at first then relaxed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and carried me to my bed and laid me down. (use your imagination for the next part. I ain’t good at sex scenes.)

I woke up the next morning with arms around my bare waist. I took a breath and opened my eyes and turned to look at Brody. I can’t believe I did that last night. I can’t believe I lost it. The most precious thing to me. Well at least Brody was the one I gave it to. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before someone barged into my room. I turned over quickly and saw Leana and Val, and Leana was crying. I sat up, making sure my chest is covered and looked at her.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Grace, it’s your dad.” She said. I sat there breathing. Oh my god, please tell me he isn’t dead.

“He was rushed to the hospital this morning. They flushed his stomach, but they don’t know if he’ll be ok.” She cried. I felt a couple tears fall and then I felt Brody’s arm on my back.

“Let me get dressed and I’ll be down in a few minutes.” I said. She nodded and walked out. I hung my legs over the edge of my bed and held my chest as the tears fell.

“Grace.” He said. I shook my head and stood. I went to my dresser and got out some clothes. I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair. I turned to Brody, who had his pants on and was getting his shirt on.

“I know this is bad timing, but what is the status of us?” He asked.

“I don’t know right now, I’ll answer you when this shit with my dad blows over.” I said and walked out. I went, grabbed my keys to my car and walked out to it. Leana was standing by her car.

“Let’s go.” I said and got in. Brody ran out and jumped in.

We got up to the hospital and I slammed my door and walked to the doors. Leana ran up to me and stopped me.

“Grace. Your dad is unconscious, do not yell.” She said. I nodded, just cause I can’t yell doesn’t mean I can’t be pissed off. We walked in and Leana said dads name and we got the name tags and were taken to his room. I saw him, he was pale and breathing really shallowly. I walked to his side.

“You promised.” I said. “You promised to stop, remember what I said? If you keep up with drinking and smoking weed, then no more Grace.” I turned and sat on the couch.

“What are you talking about Grace?” Leana asked.

“I told him that either he went to Rehab and got better or, I would never talk to him again.” I said. She looked at me.

“Don’t do that. It’ll ruin him. He’ll just go back to drinking to hide his pain.” She said.

“And I don’t care. I don’t want him to die. He is the closest thing I have to a real parent. My mom never, ever took care of me. I don’t want him to die.” I said as tears fell.

“Honey I know. But we just have to hope and pray he doesn’t die.” She said and tried to hug me. I pushed her away and sat there. The door opened and a doctor and a nurse came in.

“Hello, I’m Dr. Taryn, and I have some news for you all.” The doctor said. I looked at her.

“What is it? Is he dying?” I asked. She pulled up a chair.

“Mr. Sullivan, when they found him at the Rehabilitation Center, he was unconscious and not breathing. They rushed him up here, where we pumped his stomach, and well as of right now, the only thing keeping him alive is the life support.” She said. It felt as if a train hit my chest and then a bomb exploded.

“So he’s basically dead?” I asked.

“In technical terms, yes.” She said. I stood and walked out of the room. I leaned against the wall and slid down, bawling. I hugged my knees and heard foot steps. I looked up and saw Matt and the whole band. I just looked at them and Matt kneeled down to my level.

“Grace what did the doctor say?” He asked.

“The only thing keeping him alive is the life support.” I said. Matt hugged me and I cried into his shoulder. The other three walked into the room and me and Matt just sat there. He let me cry. I don’t want dad to die. He’s all I have. He’s the best thing that ever happened to me. I don’t want to be left alone.

“Grace, the doctor wants to talk to you.” I heard Matt say. I stood and walked into the room, wiping the tears off my face.

“Yes.” I said.

“Grace, we have some bad news.” She said.

“What kind of bad news?” I asked, knowing that they are going to tell me to pull the plug on dad.

“Your father, he was almost, or just past dead when he got here. All I am trying to say is that he isn’t going to recover from this. It would be the best to un hook him and let his body decide when to pull the plug.” She said. I just looked at her. I felt arms go around my shoulders. Tears started to roll back down my face.

“Um. I, yeah, do what you think is right.” I mumbled and turned to walk out. I left the hospital and went down to my car and shut the door and broke down.

“Grace, it’s ok.” I heard from next to me.

“He’s dead Brody. My fucking father is dead. I have no parents left. My life is over. I just want to die.” I said.

“Don’t think that Grace.” He said and put his arm on my shoulder.

“He promised he’d stop. He promised me that he would get better. But does he? No he goes and gets drunk and high in a fucking Rehab center.” I yelled, tears falling from my eyes freely.

“Maybe he won’t die. Maybe a miracle will happen and he stays alive.” He said.

“Probably not. Knowing my luck.” I said.

“Let’s go to Klub Kaboom.” He said. I nodded and started the car. I drove home and went to change. It was about three in the afternoon. I grabbed my fake ID and walked down the stairs.

“How about we go to Toni’s Pub?” I asked. He smiled and nodded. We walked back out to my car and I started it. Revving the engine. I pulled out of the driveway and sped down the road towards Toni’s Pub. Being a famous drummer’s daughter definitely has its perks. I found a spot in front of the huge bar and I got out. I saw Earnest standing in front of the door.

“Hey Earney!” I yelled and walked up.

“Hey Grace, long time no see. You going in?” He asked. I nodded and walked in. I bring my fake ID in case Earney isn’t there. I went to the bar and saw Tanner, Toni, and Monica.

“Grace Sullivan, our infamous counter dancer. Normal?” Toni asked. I nodded and he went to mix my heavily alcoholic drink. I looked at them.

“You gonna dance tonight?” Monica asked.

“I don’t know. I’ve been a little down lately, so, probably.” I smiled and took a drink of my normal.

“Why you been down?” Toni asked leaning on the counter.

“Dad.” I said simply. He nodded and I put my arm around Brody.

“And who is this sexy beast?” Monica asked.

“Brody. He’s muh bf.” I said.

“Thought you were dating that Frank kid. What happened?” She asked.

“Eh, I dropped him. He was boring anyways.” I said. She laughed.

“You should go do karaoke.” She said. I thought and nodded.

“Eh, sure.” I said and stood.

“And tonight, we have miss Grace Sullivan doing Karaoke!” The DJ said in the mic. I grabbed the other one and they played, Make Me Wanna Die by Pretty Reckless. I sang and the crowd danced. Toni handed me another drink at the end of the song. By my third one I’ll be on the counter. I take off my shoes and climbed up and sit on the counter.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok guys, really? You cant comment or read it!? I work my but off getting ideas for this. Why cant this story be big and famous like all those stupid ones with pregnancy? GUESS WHAT?! Stories dont have to have pregnancy to be good. PLEASE READ IT!

JustAnOddChild