Status: I just finished this story. I'm sad now. Please flood the comments and rate this! It all would mean the world to me! <3

Life Without You

Thirty

Image

Dear Mom and Dad,

Hey, it’s Aden; your son. I’m now sixteen. You guys were killed five year ago, and ever since that day I can‘t stop thinking about you guys and missing you guys. I know I may have not been a planned baby and you guys may have not been ready, but you acted ready because since I was born I was your job. Your job was to raise me to the best of your abilities. I thank you guys for that, because you guys stepped up and did the right thing. I didn’t think that anything like that would ever happen to you guys. And now that it did my life without you guys is twisted. When you guys left I lost my sense of direction. I started smoking six months after you guys were gone. I was still in the slumps and I didn’t know how to get out. But on my sixteenth birthday Dad, your grandma got me on the right track once again. She showed me the letters you guys wrote back and forth. She showed me the struggle you guys went through because of me. I now realize that if you guys can go through something like that and come out strong, so can I. Although life without you guys is hell, I can make it through and I will. If I ever feel lost I’ll think about you guys and know that I can make it through. Right now that is working out just fine for me. I even quit smoking and writing this letter to you guys is making things better too. Thank you for being the best parents ever and for all the love you guys gave me. I love you guys, and I’m doing alright. I’ll see you guys again. Until then, it’ll be life without you guys.

Love,

Aden Giovanni

P.S. Mom, you'll see your baby boy again. Don't worry.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOSHHH!
The story is overr :(
You guys need to flood my comments and tell me what you thinkkk!
I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did!
Please put in your final ratings for this story! It would mean the world to me if it could reach 10 stars!
I love you guys and please check out my other stories!

xoxo
erinthepoet9 (: