Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Forty-three

Alice grinned and started to cut Malice's skin slowly.

Malice screamed as the blood flowed freely down her hand and dripped down to the floor.

Alice giggled like a little girl on Christmas Eve.

Alice traced her cheek with her blood-stained fingers thus making Malice's cheeks to be bloody and all.

Alice's blood-red eyes brightened with joy and happiness as she suddenly stuck her knife onto Malice's arm and hand.

Malice screamed and cried. Her high-pitched and ear deafening echoed across the now empty room.

It is obvious that Jack had killed all of them while Alice was playing with her new toy.

But the term 'killed' is too gruesome. So, let's say, Jack annihilated the pests that were disturbing the peace.

Malice cried, "Please stop!"

Alice raised her eyebrow, "So now you're saying please?"

Malice cried again and she croaked out, "Please, I'll do anything! Just don't kill me."

Alice pouted and looked dramatically up and crossed her arms over her chest.

She thoughtfully said, "I'm thinking about it."

Malice's eyes narrowed and went hysterical as she suddenly shouted with the energy she had left, "You heartless bitch!"

Then Alice suddenly looked at her with her blood-red eyes.

And Malice was suddenly looking up in the air.

Her eyes was still opened and wide. Her sinful mouth hanged open and her neck was split wide open.

Alice grinned, "I'm not a heartless bitch. I'm just a very nice person who annihilates pests like you."
♠ ♠ ♠
There. Pure annihilation of pests.
No distractions, right?
Happy now?
I quit before the screening for the magazine started.
Do you think this will be accepted in ProjectFiction? One more comment! Pleaseeee!