Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Forty-five

"Jack, Jack, Jack."

Jack turned around quickly, his eyes scanning his surroundings for any intruders in sight.

"How are you doing, Jack?" The voice smugly said. And Jack could feel it in his guts that he was smirking when he said that.

"Oh well, the usual." Jack answered reluctantly still scanning his surroundings.

"Very good. Have you been well with my dear Alice, I suppose?"

Jack smirked, "You know, she's been a very bad girl. I should punish her for that."

Then suddenly, the Sanguine stepped out of the shadows and hissed at Jack, "Don't you dare touch her, you arse."

Jack dramatically sighed and placed his hand over his heart in mock-hurt, "I'm hurt!"

"I'm not an arse. . .yet." He pouted.

The Sanguine frowned and suddenly, he was choking Jack, "You."

Jack grinned and spat at him.

"How dare you!" The Sanguine said and he threw Jack to the marble wall beside them.

Jack stood up shakily, sitting the blood out of his mouth then said, "How dare I? How dare I!"

Jack laughed half-heartily and licked the blood dripping from his mouth.

"No wonder your second name is Judas, Daniel."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well.
What a crappy chapter :/
Sorry.
I'm just tired. I'll write something better tomorrow in Writing period.
Hey guys, did you know, I have a 12 year old sister who is making these chapters with me?