Status: Active :)

Beautiful

Brian

Brian's POV

Ashley got out of the shower right before me. She dried her feet then kept her back to me, wiping her face dry. Most guys would probably look at their girlfriends ass but I was just looking Ashley's skinny body and how fit she was. She didn't really get dressed either which was something I liked about her. She put on a pair of red lace underwear along with a matching lace bra and let her purple and white hair out of the high bun. It was a little fuzzy from the steam but it had a pretty natural curl. She turned around, looking my body over and biting her lip then left the room.

Quickly, I put a clean pair of boxers and some pants following her. "You're a flirt. "

She dipped her finger in the grits then put her finger in her mouth, sucking her index finger clean and looked at me nodding. "I know and you love it too. These grits are good, better than mine. Way better. "

"Aw thanks. You know...I was wondering..." I watched her go the short distance from the counter to the kitchen, her caramel skin with a slight shine and how it looked as soft as silk.

"I hope you're not talking screwing again this morning. Baby, I'm on my dot. "she frowned and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry. I wanted to this morning go but my bed sheets look like the Japanese flag. "

I tried to laugh but it was impossible. "Well, when do you think you'll be off. " she contorted her face and held her stomach.

"Next week I will officially be off. But I will always help you when you need it...ow. "

"What's wrong?"

"I'm cramping. I think your supreme super-sized dick gave me the worst I have ever experienced." I smiled but quickly frowned again. She took medicine but she said it only worked for a minute. Soon, we were both back in a tub of hot water, me behind her holding her as she cried from the pain. She was bleeding pretty heavy turning the water orange. Any other guy would have probably gotten out by now, freaked out but we've all spent nine months inside the womb covered in this stuff so what makes being in the tub with your girlfriend, who's on a heavy period, any different? I smiled softly once I heard her crying stop and felt her teeth on my arm, lightly biting me like she always did.

"...We can get out now. It stopped a little." she got out first and got dressed in all black. I put on the same thing I had before then went to get the door after hearing beating on the otherside of it. I opened the door to a girl who looked about a year older than Ashley. She had red curly hair, snake bites, nose piercings and full sleeves. She was cute but she wasn't really all my type. She carried bags in he hands along with a purse and had a look of shock and surprise.

"...Holy shit. " I didn't know what she meant by that but then I looked at her shirt and I knew hell was about to break lose. "I think I have the wrong apartment. I was just looking for my friend, I'm sorry Bri!"

"Whoa, how do you know my- Nevermind, that was a stupid question, you're a sevenfold fan. What's your friend's name?"

"Dakota."

"Yeah, you have the wrong apartment. Sorry. "

"This is the address she gave me...she's got purple and white hair or....purple tinted hair. "

I was confused, "...My girlfriend Ashley has purple and white hair. Dakota is her nickname. "

"Then that's who I'm here for. Now, if you'll excuse me..." She squeezed by me going to the back of the apartment calling Ashley. Vanessa. That's why I didn't know who she was. Ashley talked about her and all but she did it when I was sleep after last night and I heard her talking to me but barely.

Closing the door I went back to the bedroom and grabbed my shirt, putting it back on and waving with a smile as Ashley introduced me.

~Christmas eve

Ashley laughed as she helped me put ornaments on our tree. Me and Ashley lived together now in a house big enough for her and I and a couple babies if we ever stayed together long enough to get married and have kids. Putting the last ornaments on the tree, she pulled me down so she could kiss me and smiled.

"I love you. " she smiled, playing with my hair.

"I love you too...We should go upstairs." she raised her brows, nibbling in her lip.

"Mmm we can do what you want down here."

"...Yeah but I want to...do the nine inch nails closer chorus. " I smiled when she bursted in laughter, then started playing with my shirt.

"You want to fuck me like an animal and feel me from the inside."Laughing, I nodded.

She smiled, biting her lip. "You'll get it on Christmas...unless your naughty. "

"I think we're the kinkiest couple to ever walk this earth. " she laughed and started making her way to the kitchen. She did motion for me to follow her but I did anyway and it was a good thing I did. Ashley had a hard time resisting me just like I had the same problem along with trying to keep my hands off of her. Because we were touching all the time, we were having messing around all the time. We were both always horny and with Ashley on birth-control, she had less periods which meant more sex and foreplay.

I took one of the old run down dishtowel we had that was big and dry and ripped it down the middle, using it to tie Ashley's hands up. She laughed, watching me as she lay on her back of the kitchen floor.

"Christmas is in three minutes baby." I smiled as I started undressing myself.

"Merry Christmas babe....Are you going to torture me?!" she smiled.

"Yeah I am. " pushing her legs apart wider giving myself more access to her, I bit my lip at my throbbing erection and ran my finger over her opening and it wasn't long until she was begging for me. My two fingers were covered in her saliva before the entered her and when they it took about a minute for Ashley to be shaking and screaming. She smiled and bit her lip as i slowed down my pace, rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"You don't live up to your word. " she giggled and i knew what she meant. Removing my fingers, I sucked the cum off clean and shoved my self into her causing to scream out in pleasure as she wiggled under me.

Kneeling down, I took her tied hands and placed them over head and in her ear I whispered: "I'm going to fuck you like an animal." with that I slammed into her , earning a loud moan. I let go of her hands but kept them tied and smiled as she reached for me. I leaned down giving her a gentle kiss on the lips and bit my lip as her fingers tangled in my hair. I wasn't moving and by the aggravation in her voice when she groaned was clear.

"Brian...fuck me. Please. I'm begging you. " smiling, I did as I was told, slamming into her constantly and thrusting even harder as I quickened in pace. Her reactions were always music to my ears. The way she quivered under me, watching her massage her own breast, the may she just got louder with her moans along with moaning my name.

"Oh my god...please don't stop. " she smirked and bit her lip, wrapping her legs around me tightly and balling her fists. I knew she was getting close so I only got faster and harder. Ashley had a problem. If she was going to cum, there was almost know possible way for her to hold it. That is, if you were like me and keep going. I let go a second after her and I think it was the best orgasm I had while being with Ashley.

Collapsing on top of her, I kissed her cheek and untied her wrists and rubbed her cheek with my thumb. "...I love you, Ashley. I'm so happy I decided to do my laundry that day. I know that if I didn't, I'd be with someone else who probably wouldn't be my best friend like you are. "

She gave a tired smile, her eyes closing. "I love you too Bri. I'm sleepy..." she dozed off to a deep sleep and I just smiled. That was just like her to fall asleep right after sex. She did it almost everytime but then again, it depended on how rough I was on her and today, I fucked the shit out of her. We both needed to sleep though. I sat up and put my boxers on and put my t shirt on her. Picking her up bridal style, I took her upstairs to our bedroom and put her in the bed and tucked her in then went back downstairs. I still had stuff to put under the tree although it was small stuff.

I stared at the engagement ring too. I didnt sleep a lot because I was busy thinking. I cooked Ashley breakfast before she woke up but still while I was doing it I was staring at the ring. She woke up around nine in the morning and came downstairs with her hair down and in her closed robe. She had on a ton of make up but it didn't bother me much. She smiled at me and got on her tippy toes, kissing me lightly.

"Merry Christmas and happy Anniversary." she smiled looking at me. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Merry Christmas and happy Anniversary to you too. " I reached into my pocket, pulling out a velvet black box, fought back tears of happiness and laughed softly, "Ashley. I have never in my entire life, loved someone like I've love you before. You make me so happy, it's hard to explain," I smiled opening the box, exposing the $22,000 ring from Tiffany and Co that she told me was her dream ring when we first me. I turned to face her and I could feel the tears coming on. "Ashley. Will you fuckin' marry me?"

She giggled nodding her head and getting on her tippy toes to kiss me again but more passionately than the first time. "Yes. I love you. You don't have to say it back I already know." smiling, I took the ring out and slid it onto her finger kissing her forehead. "...You got the one I wanted. "

I nodded and smiled, "Come on. We have other presents to open. "

*two weeks later
---Ashley's pov

"Hey assface. " I laughed letting Vanessa in the house.

"Love the nickname. Me and Brian are..."

"Pregnant?"

"No. Engaged." I held my hand out showing off my ring.

"Aw! You guys are so cute. Me and Matt are too, he asked me yesterday." she smiled and sat on my couch.

"Brian asked me on Christmas morning. I'm afraid to tell my mom. "

She twisted her face, "Why?"

"...He's white. With tattoos and piercings. He's in a band which to her, isn't a real job even though he went to college although he dropped-

"Fuck that. If she doesn't like him because of that, it's not worth it. She should've known, you've been eyeballing white boys since you were a little girl. All hope is lost. And you're far from normal. She can hang it up."

"...Far from normal V?"

She laughed, "Oh yeah, you're a freak. " I smiled and stood up, picking up Pinkly.

"I called you over here because I was wondering if you wanted to go look at wedding dress with me. By the way, love the hair. Purple suits you. " she smiled and stood up.

"I'll gladly go. "

"Thank you. I think you're the only real friend I have V, I swear. I don't like the guys other girlfriends. They're...darling. "

She laughed, picking up her purse, "Damn. That bad?"

"Uh, yeah. "
♠ ♠ ♠
If there's ANY errors please tell me. I didn't have time to edit it and this was written straight from my iPod :/
Hope you enjoy though :)
I love you subscribers:D
And my one commenter V!