Status: activeeee...If you comment :)

Too Much

The Great Escape (2)

Maddie

“WHAT? I don’t like Zack…”

Cassadee, Me and Allie all raised our eyebrows, Sierra lowering her voice to defend herself over Zack and to make sure the boys didn’t overhear. Sierra looked at all of our expressions before huffing loudly, dropping her head into her hands before leaning back dramatically causing her in her tipsy state to lose her balance and fall backwards onto the ground.

“SHIT”

Jack screamed making all of us whip our heads around just in time to witness the collapse of the extremely uncoordinated human pyramid come crashing to the ground, the guys eventually calling it quits and crashing down next to us on the field.

&&

Half an hour later and it was nearing half 1, Mike was taking the last swig of Jack Daniels from the bottle before staring down the hole to see if there was any left; Rian and Cassadee had “wondered off” leaving the rest of us to talk among ourselves.

“MADDIEEE, come with me I’ve got something to show you”

Jack removed his arm from around my shoulders, stumbling to his feet and holding his hand out for me grasp. Sierra and Allie eyeing me coyly leaning on Alex and Zack for support, who were to be honest not doing that good of a job at holding them up.

“Don’t scare her by showing her your pin dick Jack”

Zack snorted causing Sierra to fall back onto his chest, although I doubt it was necessarily the alcohol that caused her to do that. Jack flipped him off while I rolled my eyes at Zack and grasped Jacks hand as he dragged us up to the bleachers out of sight, passing Cassadee and Rian making out on the way.

“Truth or Dare?”

Jack asked as he leaned against one of the stalls of the bleachers, me cuddled into his side comfortably while he held on tight to the bottle of Jack Daniels which we were passing between the two of us.

“Urm ok, yeah why not…you can ask first”

I instructed Jack yanking the bottle of Jack Daniels from his grip, pushing the rim of the bottle against my lips and letting the alcohol travel down my throat. If I was going to make it through truth or dare I would need a lot more of this.

“Ok let’s start of with truth and an easy one. What was you’re first proper kiss like?”

I froze with the bottle still in my grip, however not letting any alcohol go any further into my mouth. I had never had a first proper kiss; I’d had kisses on the lips and stuff but never with tongues. The boyfriends I had were all dicks and treated me like shit; I had dumped most of them before we even got to have a proper kiss. My cheeks flushed a deep scarlet, jack must have picked up on this because he pulled the bottle out of my grasp and placed a hand on my cheek, directing my eyes to look deep into his dark brown.

“You’ve never kissed anyone properly before have you?”

He questioned and in embarrassment I hung my head down low shaking it from side to side
in shame. I felt jack’s finger lightly brush the top of my upper arm, startling me to look up. Look up far enough to notice Jack getting closer and closer to me, his forehead resting against mine. Our breath hitting each other as my heart starting beating against my chest, almost as if it was trying to escape.

Our lips were getting extremely close. I bit down on my lip in anticipation while Jack licked his bottom lip ready to close the gap. However a familiar voice down below caused me and Jack to spring apart like children getting caught by their parents for trying to get extra sweets.

“JACK, MADDIE WHERE ARE YOU GUYS. WE’RE GOING TO THE POOL!”

Jack stared at me long and hard before sighing loudly, scratching the back of his neck as he collected the bottle of Jack and grabbed my hand taking us down the steps towards the others. We walked together for about 10 minutes down the road, Jack kept his distance from me which made me feel extremely awkward and the others obviously had picked up on it.
Mike walked besides me instead of my usual, energetic best friend Jack. The walk remained for the majority…quiet, except for a slightly tipsy Sierra who was being held up by Zack, the odd sound of kissing emerging from an engrossed Rian and Cassadee.

When we approached the swimming pool from the outside it looked deserted, the lights
were off and there was no way we’d get in. I was confused to say the least. However I then noticed as Jack, Rian and Alex hoisted Zack into the air, climbing through an open window near the top.

Around 5 minutes later we heard the lock on the inside click, the door swung open revealing Zack stood on the inside beckoning us all in. Quickly the others looked around to make sure
nobody had saw us before we all rushed inside the old listed building.

The pool sparkled in the light Zack had turned on, lightly illuminating the pool along with the diving boards at the one end of the swimming pool. Everyone stripped down to their under garments, boys stripped to their boxers, girls stripped to their bra and knickers. I however remained clothed, I hated my body I was always so conscious of my body. Especially when one of my ex boyfriends was constantly criticising my figure which lead inevitably, to my Bulimia.

Allie eyed me sympathetically from the water as Alex was creeping up behind her about to splash her, a finger pressed to his lips indicated to me not to give away to Allie what was about to happen. Just I was about to turn around and find a seat to sit on and watch, after what happened with Jack I wasn’t really in the mood to swim. I felt two strong figures pick me up, one by the feet the other by the arms.

Looking up I noticed I was in the arms of Patrick and Blake who at this point were taking off my shorts and top leaving my camera, phone and shoes on the side before carrying me over to the side of the pool.

“DO IT”

A chorus of voices echoed in the white washed pool room, before I could protest or plot an escape I felt the sensation of the cold water stinging my whole body. I opened my eyes to see a sea of legs in the water in front of me; slowly my body began to sink to the bottom from the impact of the throw.

Suddenly the water began to bubble and swirl besides me as I felt another body and mass jump in behind me their hands placed firmly on my hips as I was spun around, my eyes meeting the pools of chocolate brown.

It was Jack he was pulling me close to his body underneath the water, the force of the water beginning to push us back up to the surface. However before we could resurface for breath he placed one hand on my cheek, before I could react or register what was happened he stared me down hard before placing his lips onto mine.

His tongue glazing and teasing my bottom lips begging for entrance and I let him. Jack kissed me slowly but passionately, too passionately for best friends so I thought, but I wasn’t complaining. Just before we reached the surface Jack broke away from me leaving me stunned and moved his hands from my face, leaving us to resurface a distance apart from one another.

“Shit I thought you were drowning or something”

Jack joked winking at me before nodding towards the others coyly, noticing he was trying to play the others along I played along just the same.

“Urm no I’m just a dolphin in disguise me”

Jack splashed some water in my face laughing at my acting skills before Allie interrupted.

“She really is…she loves the water. Do you know dolphins can masturbate as well, that’s why it takes her so long to surface”

“EWWWW GROSS!”

Jack swam away and I followed him over towards the others who were either water wrestling one another or chilling on the poolside.

“Guys sorry to interrupt the fun but we have to get the fuck out of here NOW. The alarm went off and…”

Zack came skidding across the damp pool side from the main door, clutching at his chest in a panicked manner clearly out of breath.

“Zack not again, you always do this!”

Alex sighed before jumping out of the crystal coloured water, grabbing up his and Allie’s stuff and beckoning her out of the water. Jack sighed beside me intertwining our fingers under the water and dragging us to the pool side too.

“Get ready to run”

He whispered before grabbing my hips and lifting me up onto the pool side to greet Lipshaw’s hand, who helped me stand up and handed over my clothes.

“What? Why do I need to…”

“YOU BLOODY KIDS! I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN LAST TIME”

A bulky man carrying some weight stormed through the main door, the same one Zack had come through minutes previous. The man was wearing leisure security uniform and had a face that now resembled much of a beetroot. Flash light in hand he rapidly shined it in each of our faces, flicking between each of us all furiously.

“Oh”

I mumbled before I felt the sudden rush of everyone else running past me and through the open window we had come through. I couldn’t move I always did this, whenever I was in trouble I spoke few words and my body became immobile.

“MADDIE COME ON!”

“She won’t be able to move…thing she does. One of you will have to carry her”

I heard Allie’s familiar speak up in the distance and over time eventually disappear as she jumped out of the window to run. The security man looked at me sternly before smirking; he was going to catch one victim tonight at least.

“COME ON!”

Suddenly the security man began waddling carefully, but at some speed, over to me rubbing his hands together in victory and adjusting the waist band of his trousers up as he stormed over to me. Suddenly my feet left the ground and my vision of the security guard disappeared only to return moments later, he was upside down. Looking at the back of my saviour I noticed I was over Zack’s shoulder, something which has become a regular occurrence since the canteen incident. He ran over towards the open window, the security guard appearing to be getting further and further away.

Zack reached the window and pushed me up; Jack was perched on the ledge helping me up. He looked at me playfully as I stepped over the threshold and into the night air once again, him and Zack quickly following behind me.

“That’s why you run”

Jack smirked before urging me to run by placing his hand on the small of my back, Zack sprinting off in front of us to join the others.

“You’re such a pain Wilson…TO THE LOT!”

Zack shouted over his shoulder not looking back towards me and Jack, he just continued running towards the others. The others turned to look at Zack shouting before nodding in agreement and picking up their pace.

“Come on”

Jack spoke holding out his hand in front of me to take as we increased our pace together to reach the others. Eventually I was presented with an empty multi-story car park, Rian and Mike jumped over the barrier and started to run up the levels with ease. The rest of us followed running, we didn’t want to or need to be caught by another security guard this time.

It was nearing 5 in the morning now and the sun was just beginning to rise when we all reached the top of the multi-store car park, which opened up to the whole of Baltimore. All of us leant against the wall on the rooftop in complete silence, it was a peaceful silence, a silence where words weren’t needed to interrupt instead we just admired the view.

After watching the sunrise we crashed out against the wall, most of us tired and worn out. I was cuddled into the side of Jack leaning gently on his chest, feeling his chest rising and falling softly with each breath he took in.

I just wished this moment could go on forever and never end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated for Aaralyn because she always comments on this :) & you should go check out her stories too as i am doing now :P

Don't be a silent reader, i have about 60 of you that are ;)

On the topic of ATL i can't afford to get tickets to see them when there touring over here -sobs-