Status: Completed <3

Qualities a Good Girl Lacks

***ed Up

Mya's P.O.V
I pulled the curlers from my hair letting the large spirals fall around my face before spraying them with a heap of hairspray to keep them in place. I had silver diamond studs in my ears and a short black and white dress. I checked my phone which read 6:03 when I heard a knock on my door. I grabbed my purse and went down the stairs, I opened the door to see Kenny standing there with a white corsage in hand.

"Wow,you look beautiful." He said,pecking me on the cheek,"May I?" He asked,gesturing to the corsage.

I leaned forward so he could pin it to the top of my dress. Kenny looked great but I felt bad because every time I pictured prom I was still slow dancing with Matt and that wasn't fair to him. I panicked yesterday, Matt was on top of Kenny and there was blood everywhere, I didn't know what to do and Ive never seen Matt that angry, it scared me.

"Perfect. Come on." He smiled,taking my hand and pulling me to the limo.

I climbed inside,him right behind me. The limo started moving and we had some small talk that lasted a little too long for the ten minute drive to the hotel the prom was being held in.

"Um,Kenny shouldn't we be at the hotel by now?" I asked,trying to see through the tinted windows.

"I told him to take the long way." He smiled,inching closer,"So we would have more time to talk." He leaned forward and moved my hair behind my ear.

I scooted back but he just followed me.

"Well I don't want to be late so when do you think we'll be getting there?" I asked.

"There's nothing wrong with being fashionably late, especially not when you show up with the prettiest girl there." He moved even closer and I went to the next seat.

"Kenny, look I just want to go to prom. M'Kay?" I said,crossing my arms.

He moved next to me and crashed his lips to mine roughly.

"Kenny!" I yelled,jumping to the other side of the limo."What the hell!?"

Instead of answering he lunged at me again.

"Don't act like you don't want this." He whispered.

"Get off!"

He tried to pin my arms to my sides but I kneed him in his balls.

"Stop the car!" I yelled and it slowed coming to a stop.

"Stupid whore,you act like you've never done it before,ugh." He groaned from the floor of the limo.

I wiped a tear from my face.

"It's called a purity ring fuck face." I said stomping down on his crotch with my heel before opening the door and hopping out of the car. I was an hours walk from my house but that's not where I was walking, no matter how mad Matt might be at me I need him right now, I need
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made it to Matt's door and pulled the spare key from above the door frame and let myself in. The only light was coming from upstairs in Matt's room and that's where I headed. To my safe haven. I walked up the stairs and opened Matt's door he looked at me and concern washed over his face but then it turned to stone.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly,shoving things into a bag.

"W-what are you doing Matty?" I asked, stepping closer to him instead of telling him what happened.

"Don't call me that." He snapped.

"What?"

"J-just call me Matt." He said,continuing with his task.

"Okay Matt. What the hell are you doing?" I asked an edge in my voice.

"I got offered a job as a tour manager and I took it,I'm leaving tomorrow." He stated.

"What do you mean leaving?" I asked,trying to hide the whimper in my voice.

"Exactly what I said."

"But Matt, you can't leave! What about college and the music shop?! What about our plans!?" I shouted, the tears streaming my face for the second time that night.

"I made new ones, why don't you ask Kenny I'm sure the ass hole wold be happy to oblige!" He screamed at me.

The sound of Kenny's name made the tears pour harder before I picked up one of Matt's books and threw it at him,knocking him in the chest.

"I hate you!" I screamed,storming out of the house.

I hate him,I hate him,I hate him.

Matt's P.O.V

I don't care if she hates me, tomorrow I'll be out of this stupid town and away from her, the only memory of her will be the bruise I can feel forming on my chest. She was never any good for me anyways,it's better this way. For the both of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah! The next chapter is the last!
For mah commenter!:
Ashie.Lexia
Pathetic Souvenir;
Alexander Gaskarth;
Juli_Tabouli

MWAH! xD