Status: Completed <3

Qualities a Good Girl Lacks

One Year Later

One Year Later

I picked up my phone and dialed what I hoped was still Mya's number but I doubted it. It's been a year since we've said a word to eachother, yes a whole year, I'm over her but I know that no matter what happened that night we'll alway be best friends. Alex called and invited me to come on tour as the manager right after Mya told me to leave, I was so upset, so hurt, that I did. I don't regret going, I regret leaving Mya behind when we could have been so much.Vinny, our merch guy had a family emergency to attend to and we were back in my home town where I knew Mya was still living so I decided to give her a call. To ask her to replace him. Ive missed her since the day I left, for awhile it was agony everytime she crossed my mind which was a lot but it slowly got better but I never stopped wanting to see her again.

"Hello?" Mya answered,her voice sounded the same.

"Hey it's me." I said.

"M-Matt?" She questioned.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Wow-um. Hey."

I cut right to the chase.

"Do you want to come on tour with me?" I asked.

"What?"

"Tour."

"Matty, I don't think-" I smiled at her old nick name for me.

"Mya please." I said.

"Why?"

She asked and I could imagine her crossing her arms over chest.

"What do you mean why?"

"Why now? Why ever? We didn't exactly leave on good terms Matt and that wasnt my fault I would like to add." She said, "Ass hole." She mumbled.

I chuckled at how much she hasn't changed.

"Now? Because there's a spot opened for a merch girl. Ever? Because I miss you Mya." I said quietly, ignoring the last part of her sentence.

"You just started missing me? It's been a year Matt, a really long year." She stated.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Good."

"So will you do it?" I asked.

"No."

"Mya." I pleaded, trying to urge her to at least give it a thought.

Mya's P.O.V

"So will you do it?" He asked.

"No."

You said no, now hang up! He broke your heart Mya.

The voice in my head kept yelling at me, and it was yelling the truth. But I'm over Matt, and I do miss him.

It's been a year and all of a sudden he's calling you, and to work? Just hang up Mya!

I miss him a lot, even after he left and I was so mad at him I still missed him and wished him back every day for awhile. I know that I did my wrongs towards him to, but he wasn't there for me, but that doesn't change how much I care about him. It's not like I have anything tying me here. I do free lance singing at weddings, and write random pieces for the town paper. Why shouldnt I go?

Because you're going to get your self hurt, sounds like a pretty good reason to me.

The voice said but it was wrong, I'm over Matt and the only thing going will do is bring our friendship back together.

"Are you there Mya?" He asked.

"I'm in." I smiled.

"Great! Where are you, I'll pick you up in an few hours!"he exclaimed.

"Same house."

"Alright."

I hung up the phone and ran to start packing, I'm getting my best friend back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter guys! :(
Like I said if you want to follow Mya and Matt to the tour you can but it will mostly be in Alex Gaskarths P.O.V
So Bitter Sweet

If you're up for that I hope you subscribe to it!
You guys made this story amazing for me and your support was undeniably amazing!

Commenters on the past chapter!:
Pathetic Souvenir;
Ashie.Lexia
Alexander Gaskarth;

Thankyou! I hope you come to my next story and keep commenting because it really makes me happy! xD
♥Bye guys, you're truly amazing, never forget it!♥