Status: Completed <3

Qualities a Good Girl Lacks

Who Am I To Say No?

I stood up from the lunch table so I could head to my locker before class. I slung my bag over my shoulder and put my head phones in. I walked down the main hallway and turned left, I walked all of the way to the end of it where my locker was located and Cathy was standing at it, Mya behind her. I approached cautiously, raising my eye brow.

"Hey Loser, this is Mya as I'm sure you already know." Cathy said, gesturing to Mya. I removed my headphones.

"Hi, I'm Matt." I said, extending my hand. She shook it quickly and looked away from me.

"By Matt he means James." Cathy said, rolling her eyes." James is a good name I don't understand wh-" Cathy started to rant but she remembered Mya and stopped talking."Anyways, Mya has English with you next and she needs someone to show her around, you up for it?"

"Sure bu-"

"Thanks,bye Loser!" Cathy yelled, before rushing off down the hallway.

I stood there awkwardly not sure of what to do in this situation. I looked up and saw her looking at me quizzically, her stare unwavering.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked cautiously.

"Payback for first period I guess." She said nonchalantly, opening up the locker right next to mine, she had a small smirk on her pretty face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked,opening my locker and grabbing my book,closing it quietly.

"I'm talking about how in first period you kept staring at me." She said taking a book out of her locker, slamming it shut and turning to me, waiting for a response.

I didn't give her one, instead I said,"English is in the next building." And started walking, she follwed right behind me.

"Well aren't you going say you weren't, or say something?!" She exclaimed, grabbing my arm and turning me around.

"I was staring at you though." I said.

"And why is that, Creeper!?"

"You're hot." I laughed, continuing down the hall.

She shook her head and chuckled before falling right back in step with me.

"I admire your honesty." She laughed.

We contined to english in a comfortable silence, she was pretty cool and now I had an excuse to talk to her, Cathy did say to show her around. Who am I turn down a beautiful girl in need?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later That Day

I came down stairs from my room to answer the door, the person kept banging on it impatiently. I could hear it all the way from upstairs!

"What!?" I yelled, opening it.

Eddy rushed into the house and ran straight upstairs to my room, I rolled my eyes and followed after him.

"You know normally when you come into some ones house your supposed to at least say hi but you just run in an-"

"I heard you and Mya were flirting in the hall today." He said, inturrupting me and raising an eyebrow as he threw his back pack onto my sloppy bed.

"And who told you that?" I asked sitting at my desk.

"Everyone man, and they said you two were making out behind the science lab!" He exclaimed."I just had to know if it was true!" He laughed,jumping onto my bed.

"Eddy, people are also saying that she's Steven Tyler's daughter. Are you going to believe that to?" I asked, rolling my eyes at him once again.

"Well no but e-."

"Cathy just asked me to show her around, that's all." I said sternly, almost a little bit too sternly because Eddy lowered his head." Pretty kick-ass rumor though." I said laughing and waggling my eye brows, lightening the mood.

He looked up and smiled."I'll say." He leaned back and layed on my bed."New Found Glory?"

"Sure." I said,

I turned around and put on some music before sitting on the floor and closing my eyes. When I woke up Eddy was gone and my computer was replaying songs, I stood up and turned it off before falling into my bed, closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep. Smiling at the fact that people were already spreading rumors about Mya and I being together even though we only talked once and it's her first day. They must be on to something,right?
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to:
Alexander Gaskarth;

Whose super fast comment and support made my day! xD
Love ya girlie!
Haha