Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

I'm the Only *** Here

"Esther, get up." Paul's voice was loud in my room and very distant than usual. I turned around where Paul usually sleeps next to me and saw nothing but an empty space and looked out into the hall where Paul is standing, in an all black tux. His eyes showed no feeling and he looked somewhere else but me when our eyes met.

"The funeral is in an hour, get ready." he said.

My heart felt a bit hallow when Paul left without anything else to say; no joking, no nothing. Then, I realized what Paul had said; My mother's funeral is today.
I slowly got up and walked towards my plain black dress and all black converse placed on my dresser.

This is it, my mother is truely dead; after this funeral she will be six feet under. I heard the door bell ring and knew it would be the guys, they are always here now, instead of Emiliy's, even Emily is here most of the time.

I sliped on the fitted dress, and lazily threw on the black converse. The door knocked and I sighed not wanting to talk to anybody right now. After a while, the door knocked again a little rougher and soon the door was open.

I tured around to find Embry by the door frame with a half smile; almost sorrow.

"I'm sorry, for everything. I'm sorry for making you mad yesterday." he whispered with his arms wide open. They tempted me and I swear I almost cried on my way into his arms.

"I can never be mad at you Embry." my voice slightly cracked and I held him tighter to me.

Once I let him go I wiped my tears and half smirked to him. Embry sat on my bed after he closed the door behind me.

"Do tell me, what is going on?" Embry asked laying on my bed, the spot where Paul usualy sleeps at, and patted the empty space next to him. I sighed and laid next to Embry.

"I'll sound like a player or a whore."

"Esther, I'm the only whore here." I giggled and nudged my elbow in his ribs.

"Paul and I kissed." I said lowly, looking up at the ceiling.

"I knew you guys did something this week, I knew there was something going on!" Embry slaped my shoulder.

"But," I started before Em could say anything else. "I kissed Seth yesterday, and Paul saw it; Paul thinks I used him and he wont talk to me." My voice cracked and I looked at Embry and he stared down at me. He kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair.

"Paul cares for you so much, Esther; you don't understand right now." Embry said lowly.

"How do you know that, Paul never shows his emotions." I asked stuffing my face on the pillow.

"Just think about it, Estie." Embry stoped and rubbed my back "Who is the least person Paul gets mad at?"

Me.

"You." he whispered.

"How long has Paul been at your side?"

Too long.

"Almost your whole life to right now." Embry answered.

"Paul has never been so patient with anyone but you."

"When, you had gotten your heart broken, who was there to pick it up."

Paul.

"Paul. Paul never quits on you; you might think he did right now, but he'll never quit on you." Embry stoped rubbing my back and I turned around to face Embry.

"What about Seth?"

"What about him?," Embry asked with his big brown eyes staring into mine "He broke your heart, and you're going to take him back that easily?"

He broke your heart, wow, Embry really knows how to get to a point.

"No." I stated

"Good, now stop worrying about Paul and Seth and practice what your going to say at the funeral, okay?" I nodded to him and hugged him by the side. Times like these, I wish Embry was my brother. But in a weird way, he already is. Foot steps trailed to the front of my door and a knock echoed through my room.

"Come in." I called out lazily.

"Embry, Sam want's you." Emily's sorft voice came and I sat up and faced a sorrow looking Emily.

"Im comming, Okay honey pops; I'll see you down stairs. okay?" I nodded and Embry kissed my forehead then soon left my room.

"Hi Emily."

"Esther, you should come here and give me a hug." I smirked and walked up to her
♠ ♠ ♠
So Big Brother Embry comes along! [: You ain't seen nothing yet guys!