Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

We Meet Cynthia

[Esther]
Three mornings, I've been here for three mornings, and I can't escape. I'm sitting on a chair next to the window, the room is about ten stories high, so I can't jump. Theirs only two blankets and a pair of thin curtains, it won't make me get down. I can't escape from the door, because theirs so many rooms, I can't even remember how I got here.

"Esther, your breakfast." Greg's voice scared me a bit, and he noticed.

"I'm sorry I scared you."

"just drop the breakfast off." I mumble, staring out the window.

"I'm sorry you're forced to live here, too." I look at him sadly.

"You don't have to be sorry if you let me leave."

"I can't let you go."

"Then don't be sorry." I snap, turning at the window, I see Greg everyday, but he doesn't let me leave, he's just sorry, I see him more than Lucas, who claims to love me, well I did say some hurtful things to him, but it doesn't matter, If I'm hurt due to him, he'll be hurt.

Greg walks out, and I hear voices out my door, it's probably Lucas again, checking on how I was doing. He always check on me, even when I said some pretty harsh things to him, he still checks one me. When Paul and I almost kissed, Paul never checked on me when we weren't talking.

"Hello, I'm Cynthia." I soft slightly seductive voice filled the room, I turned to find a woman, red hair, red lips and red pumps to stand out her long tan legs showing from her short black slim dress, her voice fitted her, completely.

"Lucas wants me to help you feel better, so I want to give you a makeover. You have such a pretty face, but your not taking care of it." she says politely.

"No thanks." I turned her down. As much as I would kill to have a makeover, it breaks my heart getting pretty for someone not Paul.

"I know you want to, it says it all over your face, just try something new. please?" I look at her courgageous stance, then her blue eyes.

"Okay, what exactly are you going to do?" I ask, shifting towards her, sitting straight up, her blue eyes glow in excitment and she smiles widely.

"Well first we're going to have you take a shower, I'll fix you some nice clothes, and bring out the hair straightener, can I cut your hair?" she asks hopefully, and I stand up, to look in the mirror, my hair is past my shoulders, just a bit higher than my rib cage, it looks as bad as it could ever be.

"Sure." I shrug, minus well try something new while I'm here.

"Take a shower, go on." she lightly pushes me to the bathroom.

"Get me some panties, and a bra?" I ask.

"Sure thing, be back." she says, before closing the door. Once my shirt was off, I turned on the hot water, then I carefully folded the sweater placing it onto of the toilet seat, soon taking of my pants, then panties. I stepped into the shower, and felt the hot water hit my cold body, then sighed in pleasure, this felt really good, I needed a shower. A knock on the door snaped me back to reality, that is Cynthia.

"Can I come in?" she asks.

"Yea." I call out reaching out for the shampoo, then poured it onto my head, massaging it all around my hair.

"I have your clothes here on the sink, double condition your hair, I want to try something bold on you." she says, I hear her clicking of the heels, into the bathroom.

"Okay, do you mind telling me what color i'll be wearing?"

"White and black, it's nothing too revealing, for Arizona weather that is. Oh and shave your legs, and anywhere that needs to be shaved."

"Okay, I guess I'll talk to you later, I'm kind of in the middle of shampooing." I say awkwardly.

"Woops, talk to you later." she giggles.

Once I was finnished with my showering, I put up my long soaked hair, then dried up my body before looking at the outfit I was going to wear. I first picked up the matching set of white lace Bra and Panties, slipping them both on, just wearing that, made me feel.. Sexy and so much better. I looked at myself in the mirror, they made my body stand out. I like it.

If I was going to be kidnapped, then I minus well be a different person, I already have no family. I reached down to pick up the pair of black denim shorts, once I put them on, I looked down, they ended at the middle of my thighs, they fitted me very nice, it made my butt a bit larger.

"I like the shorts." I complimented.

"OO, excited to see what it looks like." she says happily, I smile and bend down to pick up the white shirt.

"Wow." I whisper, pulling it against my chest, this would look good with my skintone, I sliped it on as fast as I could, admiring it at my reflection. The sleves were draping off my shoulder, while the soft fabric was embracing my stomach and my boobs.

"This shirt is too cute."

"Let me see!" she exclaims, and I take a step out the door, and in front of Cynthia, the looks at me up and down with wide eyes.

"You look so hot!" She shrieks, pulling my arms, and forcing me to sit on the vanity chair, instantly having a pair of scissors.

"I was thinking, since you have a brilliant face shape for this, a long bob." I look at her, thinking. Me with short hair? I haven't seen my hair short since preschool.

"okay." I agreed, a new style, equals a change in life, if I can't go back then, I'll change everything in me to make Lucas take me back.

"So Lucas tells me your very hard to get, emotionally wise."

"What doesn't he get? The fact that I despise him for taking me away from my home for his own good? Or that I stood up for myself and set it straight that I will never like Lucas?"

"Well, if your going to stay here, minus well get to know your kidnaper, it always turns into love in romance novels."

"I love the other guy that imprinted on me, I know I love him." I whispered.

"He's never going to quit, Lucas, he won't stop trying to earn your trust and love."

"Well that'll never happen."
♠ ♠ ♠
Team Jacob? Lucas? Tell me! Im shaking in my boots, the last update is the last P.o.v of Jacob. Get a picture of Cynthia on the character's list.