Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

Attention

Eric and I were at the hotel when we saw David at our room, skype-ing with someone, covering up his face with pillow. Eric came up with some idea to jerk off around him and start creeping behind him as I just laughed.

David’s face was even redder when Eric started goofing off behind him as David turned and just threw him the pillow he held.

“Sorry, Ree. Eric is a douche bag. Well, you’ve talked to him, haven’t you?” David sighed as he said toward the screen as I heard the girl just laughed.
“Are you on a date?” I asked as David blushed even worse and tried to get up from the bed, but instead he just slipped out of the bed and fell off.

We didn’t do anything but laughed at how foolish David could get when he was nervous. He just murmured to us and giving us this pissed look of his as he glanced.

Eric rolled his eyes as he walked slowly to David, giving David this rapist kind of look. All I did was laughing, and I laughed way too hard that it actually invites the other boys from another band to my room. Martin and Paul from boys like girls came along with Brian from Stereo Skyline.

“Why are you three in here?” David shouted in a desperate tone as he just sat like a baby in the bed, right in front of his Mac.
“David, the camera’s still on.” Paul said as David quickly covered his face with the blanket as Rya smiled on the other side.
“Rya, I really think we should just find another place to chat.” David said as he desperately sighed and I decided to tell all the boys to get out of the room.
“Guys, David needs some privacy. Okay?” I said as I pushed Brian, Martin, and Paul off the room.

David haven’t logged off from his skype just yet as he told me to sat down next to him on the bed. David then introduced me to Rya. I talked for a couple of hours with her and knew she was a really nice girl. David and Eric were out to the band’s sound check, and Rya told me everything about her.

“What do you think about David?” She asked me.
“You seemed like an amazing person for him. We all will find out if only you can hang more with us!”
“I’m going to your next two shows with my friend, does it makes me look like a creep?”
“no! You will definitely be their best fan! And about your friend, I hope she’ll be fine once she found out about the band’s real attitude.” I said laughing my ass off as Rya just smiled.

It was the show night, and TDF’s merch table was just not that crowded, there were only several girls who just bought the merch then went straight ahead and started smirking me off. They gave me this disguised look and I couldn’t do anything but serving them right. It was my job to deal with them.

By then, The Maine was on stage and I was accompanied by Vany on the table before a girl started walking my way and splash a really freezing coke. I couldn’t do anything but sitting in silence, listening to their rude words.

“That’s what you get when you sleep with every band dudes you tour with! You’re just a newbie, you bitch!” One of them said as Vany looked confused and I was once again just there sitting in my tears.
“Woah! She isn’t a slut, she is better than that!” Vany said on my defense as I said to let it off.

The haters were crazy, they shouted horrible things at me and I couldn’t stand their words. It was hard for me, but it was even harder to see Vany had to deal with it. The Maine was off the stage and it was the boys from BLG who was on. Garrett saw the crowd on TDF’s merch table and came to rescue Vany, while the boys from Stereo Skyline and The Downtown Fiction came to me.

One of the girl even get the chance to slap me before Eric pulled my hand and got out of the stupid crowd they’ve made. Those fan girls were scarry and I was shaking in a horrible condition.

I couldn’t stop crying and all I saw was nothing but the hate. I still could heard the filthy things they threw at me, and I also felt the hurt on my cheek. I was scared, and I saw Kenny walking to my way, but then again, I remember one of the reasons why they called me slut. Because I was in a room with Kennedy. And I shook even harder than before.

“Kennedy, I really think we need to give her some time.” Eric said as he prevented Kennedy to get close to me.
“Just keep me updated on her news, okay?” Kennedy said as he grabbed Eric’s shoulder as Eric nodded.

Wes then came in to see me as I cried even harder, but was afraid to make a contact with any of the boys. Wes insisted me to let him talk to the fans, but nothing was to be set right. I wish I could just go home and snuggle up on my bed.

“Josie Anastasia Brock, you will be fine. You don’t have to worry about anything that is happening right now. We’re going to set things right.” Eric said as he gave me a pretty tight hug.

Things were pretty bad, as on our way to the hotel, Vany walked all the way with me. I pretty much ruined Vany’s date day with Garrett, as I actually asked to sleep with her, but she agreed on anyways.