Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

Just So You Know

The alarm in my house had been ringing for hours by now, and David hadn’t woken up just yet. It was the big day for Vany and Garrett, and we were staying at my parents’ mansion just to make sure everything was going to be go just as we planned it to be.

“I can’t believe he can still sleep through times like these.” Eric scoffed as I laughed.

It was early morning, the birds were chirping real loud as if they tried to show us they were also happy for the ceremony. Vany was set downstairs, doing all her make up while Garrett was upstairs, dressed up with the guys. I was supposed to be getting my make up done, but instead, Eric and I worried about some tiny details on the hall where the wedding ceremony would be held.

“Honey, they’re all fine…” Eric said, rubbing the back of my back as I smiled to him.
“I just want today to be perfect.” I said as Eric pulled me onto one of his warmest hug and kissed my hair.
“It will.” He smiled at me as I just smiled back at him, looking up to where he stood. “Go get your make up done. I’m getting back to Jamie and have David to wake up.” He added as we went our own ways.

Maggie, Rya, Nurin, Daneel, and of course Vany looked so pretty while I haven’t even done anything. Vany looked at my direction and smiled. I could see her baby bump beneath that beautiful dress she worn. Her wedding vow should begin in an hour and I wasn’t even touched up.

“I couldn’t thank you girls here enough…” Vany said as she began to tear up and Daneel came by her side.
“It’s not the right time for you to cry, baby.” Rya said, pulling her onto another warm hug as I just sat there, letting the girls did my make up.

As I was done, the ceremony was only due in fifteen minutes and people were already taking their seats when I realized David hadn’t come to the hall yet, while everyone else were there. I felt like I could punch him in the face if he really was still sleeping. Turned out, 10 minutes before the wedding started, David slid down next to Eric and the TDF boys, carrying Jamie.

The rest of The Maine’s boys and Garrett’s cousin, Jonathan, were standing behind by the aisle as the Best Men while us, the girls stood across them. I stood across Kennedy, Maggie stood across John, Rya stood across Pat, Nurin stood across Jared, and Daneel stood across Jonathan.

Vany slowly walked down the aisle gracefully as Garrett waited for her to finally reach him. The priest started to make the groom said his vow, followed by the bride’s turn. After they both said the “I do” part, everyone cheered in happiness.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may as well kiss your bride now.” Said the priest as Garrett pulled Vany onto his held and slowly got his face closer to hers.

Everything was perfect as it was planned. Jamie had so much fun with Eric and the rest of TDF boys while his parents were on duty on their friends’ wedding. What’s even better was that Eric didn’t look pissed at all, taking care of Jamie. The more I saw him, the deeper I fell in love.

After the ceremony, Vany changed into an informal dress than before. She let her blonde hair flow with the beautiful silver dress she wore. She looked pretty and graceful. We were all in joy when John did a toss for the newly wed.

The guys from Aim For The Weekend attended the wedding and they even sang some real catchy love songs for the newly wed, meanwhile the boys from TDF wont stop goofing around the dance floor. I saw Vany laughed happily and I realized everything was perfect.

After the AFTW boys got off the stage, Vany pulled Garrett up to the stage, for a while I thought Garrett wanted The Maine boys to sing for her, but instead, Garrett took a bouquet of flower and had Vany hold them. Just a moment later, Vany told the girls to stood by the stage and she threw it off her hand.

The bouquet almost got to my hand, but it just slipped away and landed on Nurin’s hand. Playfully, I pushed Nurin to Cameron as he gladly kissed her passionately. The only thing I noticed was Jamie looking straight at it, but ended up having Maggie covering his eyes, and I found it cute.

By the end of the day, something really beautiful happened, John finally proposed Maggie in front of us all and she said yes. If he did that months ago, I would be the most heartbroken girl in the universe, but seeing what John did, I saw Jamie clings onto his dad’s back, and I knew everything was meant to be.

Aside the crowd, I could see Daneel was just clinging onto Wes’ neck by the corner of the room. Wes was putting his hand on her waist as their lips were press against each other, and I couldn’t tell what was going on in details because I felt like a creeper to look at them. I nudged Cameron’s elbow as he made this stupid noises and Wes realized the boys from TDF had been checking on him and they decided to stop and Wes let go off Daneel’s hand.

“Hey, does that mean you’re together?” David asked as he walked toward them as Wes didn’t say a word, and Daneel only had her face buried.
“YES! They’re officially going out!!” I shouted in excitement as Daneel smiled in all the sweetness left on her face.

Everyone was happy, and everything was perfect when Eric pulled me by his side and had me telling him I love him. After the wedding was done, hard to say goodbye but I had to go back to Virginia with the rest of TDF boys.

*********************************************

“Josie!” I heard Kennedy shouted on the other side of the line.
“Kenny, it’s 5 in the morning, and why are you calling me, shouting?”
“Vany’s and Garrett’s babies! They’re finally here!” Shouted Kennedy in excitement again.

It was definitely an early morning, and I had Kenny on the other side of the line, telling me the twins were finally born. I ran all the way to Wes’ room and slightly stroked his body telling him Vany finally got her babies in the world.

“I’ll tell the rest of the boys here and we’ll definitely come to Arizona soon!”

I ring all the TDF boys and the AFTW telling that Vany’s babies finally come to the world as they were all excited. Too bad, not all of them would be going to Arizona to take a look at the babies. Wes, Daneel, Eric, and I were the only ones going.

We took the first plane to Arizona as Kennedy then picked us up at the airport. Once we reached the hospital, it was around the lunch time, and Vany was breastfeeding her baby girl, while Garrett had the baby boy on his arm.

Kennedy, Eric and Wes had to waited outside until Vany was done with the breastfeeding and I found the babies were so cute.

“You’ve always loved babies, don’t you, Josie?” Vany asked, looking up to me as I slightly nodded, starring at the baby that Vany was holding.
“Do you mind if I hold her, just for a minute?” I said, curiously as Vany smiled and gave her to me.

The baby was so small that I could almost felt like she was about to slip my hands, but then I could felt the warmth of her body, and I knew everything was fine. It was the boy’s turn to get fed by his mother as I just enjoyed myself with the girl.

“What are their names?” Daneel asked, curiously.
“Joanne Laura Nickelsen and Kenneth William Nickelsen.” Garrett answered as I smiled.
“I call call her Jo. Just like you guys like to call me.” I grinned as they smiled.
“And we can call him Ken, just like we call your brother.” Vany added as I smiled even wider.

Vany was done with the breastfeeding as Garrett let the boys to come in, which a little surprised for me, when I had Eric by my side, kissing the forehead of Joanne.

“You guys look like a couple. With a newborn baby.” Garrett teased us.
“Way to go, Garry.” I scoffed as I continued starring at the beautiful baby girl.
“You know what Jo, I think it’s time you return the baby to her father.” Eric said as I looked at him in confusion, but Garrett quickly took her off my hand.

Eric began to take a deep, deep breath before he looked deep onto my eyes from the back of his glasses. He took a few moments before he knelt before me, trying to find something on his pocket.

“I couldn’t lose it now!” Eric grunted in frustration.
“Are you looking for something?” I asked in another confusion as he just nodded and Wes walked by him, slightly handed him over a small box.
“Wes Dimond, you just saved my life out of humiliation.” Eric grinned toward Wes’ direction as he just smiled.
“And what was that he handing you?” I asked another question as Daneel put on her mischievous smile.
“Shut up, Josie. Let him finish!” Daneel pouted.
“Josie Anastasia, I know we’ve been through some stupid times together, that’s why I embrace myself to ask you this…” Eric took a deeper sigh.
“I’ll try my best to answer.” I smiled.
“Will you do the honor of walking down the aisle toward me?” Eric said in a breath and I couldn’t actually hear what he was saying.
“What?”
“Short story, will you marry me?”

A tear of happiness streamed down my eyes onto my cheek the second I heard what he was saying, and I knew something like this would happen to me, but not this early.

“We’ll still be just fiancée until you’re ready to get married. Well, just until you’re legal, at least.” Eric said.
“Will you wait until I graduate college?” I asked as I bit my upper lip as he nodded
“We’ll just put this ring on our finger until we both will be ready to be the next Vany and Garrett. Which I know, you’d be a perfect mom.”
“What the hell are you talking about?” I scoffed as I giggled, followed by the others.
“This feeling’s taking control of me, and I couldn’t do anything against it. What’s the answer, Jo?”
“It’s a yes, dummy.” I said as he slowly stood up and kissed me, as we pulled ourselves and just let our foreheads touch each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you like the ending?
Feedbacks? Thanks for reading the entire story, by the way <3

-Amelia