Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

She's loaded

So the next day I had agreed to go down to Ginnys’ and she would show me around so I headed off to the burrow.

I walked down and knocked on the door and guess who answered, that’s right it was the twins.
"Yes how can we help you?" They both said in unison,

"Is Ginny there?"

"Maybe she is and maybe she isn't. Who wants to know?"

"Fred, George let her in!" Ginny yelled.

"Could you wear any less?"

"Usually my skirt is shorter and the top is more revealing but I thought it would be too soon as I only met you yesterday."

"Ohh we don't think it would be too soon." They said as I squeezed in between them.

"Come on upstairs," Ginny said to me so I followed her up.

"You two aren't included." She added pointing to the twins.

"We're hurt deeply Ginny. We thought you liked us."

"I do when you're giving me money."

"And what about you Christina do you like us?"

"If you give me money I will."

"We're hurt deeply!"
I went upstairs to Ginnys’ room to escape the twins and sit down.

"Love your bag." She stated.

"Do you? You can have it. It's Gucci."

"Who?"

"Ohh I forgot it’s a muggle designer."

"But it’s still really nice."

"Have it then."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I have lots of them."

"Thanks,"

"No problem and if there’s anything else of mine you like just say cause I have about 10 of each." I told her whilst removing my stuff from it. "So what are we doing today?"

"Well I was thinking of going into Hogsmeade so you could see the school pretty close, but we're too young to apperate and we don't have any floo powder."

"I'll get my mum to take us their cause I'm going to get another bag anyway.”

AT DIAGON ALLEY

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TWO FOLLOWED US HERE!" I yelled at the twins.

"Well you,"

"could be,"

"He that should not be named,"

"in disguise trying to,"

"use our sister,”

"again!" they said the last word quietly in unison.

"Well come on then." I said and they perked up and each linked one of my arms with theirs.

"Uhh where are we going first?" I asked Ginny.

"Honneydukes it’s the best!"

"Well actually its Zonkos’ joke shop but Mum doesn't let us go in and if we get caught with the stuff in the house she takes it off us, but we never seem to get caught. Even still Ginny won't let us take you there."

"I knew it!"

"Knew what?"

"I knew they two were trouble since the moment I set eyes on them."

“Admit it you loved looking at us." George said,

"You didn't let me finish. As I was going to say and they nearly blew my head off with that firework!"

"Hey we said we were sorry about that, we didn't see you." Fred said.

"Yeah well know I have an emotional fear of dragon shaped fireworks."
Both twins halted and looked at each other as if to say 'oops'.

"But I will hold it against you at a later date for now you are forgiven."

"That’s good cause we thought you were going to make us get down on our knees and beg for forgiveness." George said relieved and as you smirked Fred added,

"But you’re much too nice a person to do that aren't you?"

"You are aren't you? Please don't tell us you’re plotting revenge." George continued.

"Well if I was I wouldn't tell you would I?"

"But you might just to make us edgy and scared in case you do.” Fred countered back.

"Well you have nothing to worry about cause I don't do revenge."

"We're here" Ginny said breaking the intelligent discussion we were having *Note the sarcasm*

Inside Honeydukes

"Wow this place is great. I love it and can tell I won't leave here with any less than 5 bags full so come on take your pick."

"What do you mean?" Ginny asked clearly confused.

"Pick what you want. I'm paying." I said pulling a few bags of Galleons out of my bag.

"Jeez she’s loaded." Fred whispered to his twin.

"Quick grab as much as possible so we spend loads."

HALF AN HOUR AND TWELVE BAGS OF SWEETS LATER

"Boys carry our twelve bags and we may let you eat some. Now come on I have to see
Zonkos." The twins looked at each other and grinned,

"Let us lead the way.” they said.

I went back to burrow with 5 bags of Zonkos stuff, twelve bags from Honeydukes and some Gryffindor robes which surprised the twins.

"We didn't know you were to be put in Gryffindor. When were you sorted?"

"I was sorted privately in my old school." I said and they both looked stunned.

"Well we'll look after you.” They said and I pulled a face.

"Don't worry Christina I won't let them near you in Hogwarts."

"You'll be good as she is in our year and probably in some of our classes."

"No way she’s much smarter than you two!"

"That’s probably true." I said.