Status: Getting Somewhere...Changed the title!

Wildfire

Chuck Norris, I Choose You!

Drip, drip, drip.

I was driving myself insane. If I stared at the note any longer I would lose it.

Drip, Drip, Drip.

The faucet was leaking terribly. I was trying to ignore it. I heard a knock on the door.
I cautiously went over to the door and opened it. Keltie was staring from the other side.

“Rach I heard about Bonnie’s house. Who do you think could have done this?”

That was what I knew I already loved about Keltie. She was very blunt.

“Well hello to you too,” I smirked. “I have no clue what is going on I just figured out that her house was burning a few hours ago.”

Drip, Drip, Drip.

Keltie twitched when she heard the faucet. She stared at it for a second then turned to me.

“I hate leaky faucets; I’ve never had a thing for water.”

I moved to try to fix it but it wouldn’t budge.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll be fine.” Keltie grinned.

She tipped her neck to the side of the couch and made herself more comfortable, like she was expecting to be sitting there for a long time.

“So Rach how’s life?”

“Good I suppose… nothing too major you know, besides Bonnie’s house.”

“That’s true. So what do you think of Nick?” Keltie waggled her eyebrows at me.

I blushed for no reason. I didn’t even like Nick.

“He seems to hate me. A lot.”

“Good! That means he likes you!” Keltie exclaimed.

I didn’t even know what to say. Keltie wasn’t making any sense.

“What? That doesn’t mean anything.”

“Of course, He’s making an effort to talk to you, isn’t he? If he wasn’t he wouldn’t like you. Nick is just really abrasive, that’s all! My mother and I joke he’s adopted because I sure don’t-“

This was the thing I already knew I didn’t like about Keltie. She talked too much. I was getting up to pour myself a glass of water when Keltie mysteriously shut up mid sentence.

I thanked the heavens for her silence as I filled my glass of water. Suddenly water started to spray from the taps at rapid speed. They were aimed at Keltie.

Keltie bolted like she was shot at and looked crazed. She muttered a quick goodbye and ran out of my house like she was being chased. The taps stopped spraying.

I stared for a minute at the door, and then shrugged. What a weird family.
---
Nick’s point of view

I was sitting on the couch when I heard Keltie come in. She was soaked. I laughed.

“Rach has no clue about the house.”

“What? I thought you said she would know about it!” I was fuming, I had a terrible temper.

“I did! She didn’t have a clue!” Keltie screamed, she was a bit of a hot head too.

I looked at Keltie for what seemed like three hours, but was probably only three seconds.

“What about Dhon? What if it was him?” I muttered.

“Nick, Dhon is gone. We don’t have to deal with him anymore. He’s never going to hurt us again.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“Well you’re going to have to.”

Dhon was gone. Everyone knew. He was never coming back. I wasn’t so sure about this though, because although Dhon was gone, they never found the body.
---
Bonnie's point of view

Ice Cream is the most majestic thing ever created. I got strawberry sundae. Josh got a strawberry cone. We share tastes. I almost swooned.

“So Bonnie, if you had to choose,” Josh looked at me very seriously as we sat down on the benches to eat our ice creams. “Would you rather fight Chuck Norris, or Tina Adams with a baseball bat?”

I laughed and pretended to think about it for a minute.

“Chuck Norris. At least you could try to reason with him.”

Josh laughed and I blushed hard. I didn’t even know why but everything Josh did made me blush. We ate ice cream and asked more would you rather.

“Lick a Pomeranian, or tango with Mr. Boucher?”

“Lick a Pomeranian, jeez Josh do you think I was to contract a terrible disease?”

“That is a very good point. Now would you rather get food stuffed in your face or be covered in garbage?”

“I’d choose food of course!” I said without thinking.

I felt the ice cream cone hit my face before I actually saw it.

“Think fast.” Josh smirked.

I wiped the ice cream off my nose. Josh wiped a little off of my cheek.

“Ohm, strawberry my favourite.” He said teasingly.

“Oh yeah, well then you’ll enjoy this!” I put my ice cream down the front of his shirt and in his face. He laughed and wiped it out of his eyes. He clutched me into a bone crushing hug. I could feel the ice cream seeping into my shirt.

“You smell like strawberries now.” He teased.

“We’re a mess.” I stated.

“I know.”

We found the nearest outside faucet and washed off as best as we could, and then we walked arm and arm down the park.

Just two ice cream covered freaks.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHO IS THE EVER ELUSIVE DHON!?! Well, just keep reading. You'll find out.