Your Lips Are a Hot Flame, Baby And Our Chemistry Is Kerosene

What's Going To Happen After This Ends?

“What do your friends say about not seeing you around?” I asked him as we both sat on the sand, at the beach, watching the sunset.

“How are they going to say anything if I don’t ever see them?” he glanced at me and chuckled, “all I do is hang out with you.”

My cheeks turned hot and red for a moment, then I chuckled, “isn’t that sweet.”

“I like being around you,” he threw his arm around my shoulders.

I looked up at him, “I like being around you too,” I sighed, “but what’s going to happen when this ends?”

He cocked a brow, “my band’s going on tour this fall, what are you going to do after summer ends?”

He misunderstood my question, but I decided to ignore that, “I’m going to college,” I replied simplistically.

“Here? In Baltimore?”

“No,” I shrugged, “well, maybe, I don’t know yet.”

He chuckled, “how could you not know? The fall term starts in like a month.”

“Well, I might do the fall term here, but I want to transfer, somewhere like… L.A.” I smiled.

He furrowed his brows, “why would you want to go there?”

“I want to get more into the fashion industry, and I figured that, in L.A. is where it’s at.”

“Doesn’t New York have better fashion or something?” he laid back on the sand.

“Yes but… in L.A. I’d have more jobs, more clients, better publicity. It’s Hollywood you know, everything big happens there. The bright lights, celebrities, what’s not to like?” I turned to him and smiled.

“So, I guess I’ll see you there in the future,” he winked at me.

“I will,” I smiled at him and laid down next to him.

“When this ends, I guess we’ll go our separate ways,” he finally answered what I had asked him.

“Yes but…” I had to bite my tongue, because I could not admit to falling for him, “forget it.”

“What?” he gave me a worried look.

“Don’t worry,” I smiled at him, “I guess I’ll just miss being around you, that’s all.”

He smiled back, “me too.”

It felt as if we’d already broken up, although we were never really together.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know, i know. it was short and shitty.
but fear not, it was important AND the next chapter will be slightly better ;)

also, i want to apologize for taking SO LONG to update.
i love you guys and everyone that waited.

xoxo
Pansy

PS: THIS IS FOR cuteiswhat wewant AKA Cristal.
because i more than owe her this shit (:
i said i'd update like a month ago, and i finally got off my ass.
SORRY AND ILY GIRL

I got Alex preggo on 4/19/2008.
Alex gave birth! It's a girl! (:
Sophia Emily Daniella Gaskarth was born on June 14th, 2008. at 3:02 pm.