Second Chances For Failed Romances

Alex Gaskarth left Noel unexpectedly.
After a few years, he's on a search to find her, and when he does it's not the same. Nothing is like it used to.
She's tried her hardest to forget him and make herself unreachable. She never wants to see him again; yet she's forced to face him.
This leaves Alex eager to win her back.

story title cred: original
  1. I've Never Been A Pansy
    prologue
  2. You Got A Fake Personality And Attitude
    "I looked for you everywhere I could, but somehow Noel Braddy was off every single listing."
  3. I Am Independent, I Don't Need Anyone
    Maybe the brunette version of me liked a dog or two, but the new platonic blonde hates them all; all animals, dogs, cats, birds, snakes, frogs, men, and sometimes even fish.
  4. Why Did You Leave Little Clues For Him
    He turned and looked me directly in the eyes, “I want my friend’s *** back.”
  5. Vibrant Purple
    “Do you think she’ll like this? After all, last time I saw her, purple was her favorite color,” he smiled, holding the shirt in front of him.
  6. Orange Chicken
    "You guys went from not saying a word to each other to making out. Unless that’s how you became friends, then sure, you guys might rekindle your friendship tonight,” she winked at me.
  7. You Know What's Not Attractive At All
    “I roll with Fiddy and all them other gangsters,” he smiled.
  8. My Favorite Ice Cream
    I shrugged, “have you ever tried birthday cake ice cream? It’s my favorite nowadays.”
  9. We're Getting Exponentially Fancier
    “Well *** you-" he began, yet I cut him off.
  10. The Most Miserable Being
    Alex was sitting a few tables ahead of me, just far enough, with a beautiful blonde across from him
  11. What To Do Next?
    “Audrey, come to my office for a second,” the petit, aged, blonde said.
  12. In The Middle
    “Nice meeting you,” he smiled. [i]Perfect pearly whites[/i]. This boy was the complete Gary Stu package.
  13. You Think You’re Royalty
    “And, Audrey, Jack and I are having dinner tonight if you want to join us…”
  14. Chicken Parmesan
    “You have a problem Gaskarth?” I directed my word at him as I heard Elyse mutter a low “oh boy.”
  15. Our Chemistry Is Kerosene
    the end!