Status: I will be making a sequel to this book!!! Please comment and subscribe

My One and Only True Love?

Chapter 21 Married

(Iz’s POV)

It’s 30 minutes before the wedding and I’m nervous. Shelly and Chelsea are my bride’s maids and Melinda is my maid of honor. Melinda is putting the last touches on my hair. I love my dress it’s a backless halter floor-length chiffon dress with a transparent middle and a long slit going down my thigh. I keep ringing my hands together because I just want everything to go smoothly. Melinda can see that I’m stressed. So after she is done with my hair she looks at me and smiles.

I smiled nervously and say “What is it? Do I look weird?”

She laughs and says “No you look amazing, but you seem nervous. Are you having second thoughts?”

I look at her and say “Of course not. I love Tyler and I want to marry him. It’s just that I want everything to be perfect. I don’t want anything bad to happen.”

She cups my face and says to me “Nothing is going to happen, I won’t let it. You look beautiful and everything is perfect. Trust me it’s going to be fine. Just focus on Tyler and how much he loves you”

I smile and say “Ok. You are the best maid of honor. I don’t know what I would do without you” We laughed and hugged each other.

Then Shelly comes in “It’s time. You look amazing Izzie.”

I smile and say “Thanks I just hope I don’t trip or something”

She smiles and says “Not a chance of that happening”

I take one finale look at myself then I tell the girls “Alright let’s do this”

I go out with the girls and see the Jack, Jeff, and Luke waiting. They look at me with bright smiles and then Jack says “You look beautiful Iz”

I smile nervously and say “Thanks”

Then Melinda says to me when the music starts playing for them to start walking down the aisle “We’ll see you down there”

As she and Jack leave and go down the aisle, I take a calming breath to relax then I hear the music for me to go.

Everything seems so surreal when I look up I see everyone looking at me smiling. Everyone that I have met over the years is here. Then I look at Tyler and he has this look of shock on his face. I think something is wrong until I see him smile at me and look at me with so much love it’s like I’m in a trance and the only thing I see is him.

As I walk towards him, he smiles at me and whispers in my ear “You look beautiful”

I smile shyly and say “You look pretty good yourself” We chuckle and then walk up to the priest.

Then the priest starts talking. “Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join Isabella Orsini and Tyler Moretti in holy matromony. If anyone has any objections please speak know or forever hold your peace” No one said anything so he continued. “Tyler please repeat after me...”

Then Tyler turned to me “I Tyler Moretti, take you Isabella Orsini as my wife, I promise to love you, to cherish you, for richer, for poorer, forsaking all others till death do us part” Then he slid the ring on my finger.

Then I spoke “I Isabella Orsini, take you Tyler Moretti as my husband, I promise to love you, to cherish you, for richer, for poorer, forsaking all others till death do us part” and I slid the ring on his finger.

Then the priest said “I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride”

With that Tyler stroked my face and then kissed me so passionately I forgot everyone was there in that moment. It felt like forever that we stood there kissing. Then we broke apart when we heard everyone cheering.

(Reception)

Tyler and I are talking when we hear the DJ says “If Mr. and Mrs. Moretti would please come to the dance floor for the first dance”

Then Tyler smiles and says to me “Shall we dance Mrs. Moretti?”

I smile and “Of course” Then we go onto the dance floor and start slow dancing. Then I whisper to Tyler “So how does it feel to be a married man?”

He laughs “It feels pretty good. So how are you Mrs. Moretti?”

“I am extremely happy”

“So I am”

After our dance is done we sit back down and then everyone else gets up and starts dancing.

At 11 pm everyone starts getting ready to leave. Then Ty and I start walking back to the limo. As we are walking to the limo we hear a strange noise from behind so we turn around. Then we see Tony with a pissed look on his face the he says “You married him?”

I breathe and say “Yes. What are you doing here?”

He runs his fingers through his hair and says “We need to talk Isabella”

Tyler interjects and says to him “Whatever you need to say to my wife you can in front of me”

Tony looks like his about to rip his throat so I interject and say to Tony “What is it you have to tell me?”

He looks at me and says to me “It’s about Sophia. I met this vampire that knows what happened to her, but he said he would only tell me if you there too”

I try to calm myself down so I don’t cry and I say to Tony “Tony how do you know this vampire wasn’t lying to you? Sophia is dead we looked for her for 20 years and received no word as to what happened to her. Why are you doing this?”

Tony looks at me in desperation and says “Isabella please we never found out what happened to our daughter, now someone can tell us what happened. Please just come with me to meet Ivan”

I look at him and then look at Ty and give him a look of confusion. Then I look at Tony say to him “Antonio please give me some time to think about this.”

The he says “I don’t know how long he will be around so we need to hurry. I’ll give you an hour to think. I’ll call you in one hour Isabella” With that he left.

I look at Ty and he says to me “Let’s go home and talk”

When we make it home Tyler sits down at the table and I join him. “Do you believe what he said to you?”

“I don’t know. We spent so many years without a single word from anyone; we thought that she would be dead. But a part me always hoped she was alive. I don’t know what to do or think”

“I think you should go see what this Ivan person has to say. You need closure; you need to know what happened. If you don’t you might regret it”

I give him a sad smile and say “I honestly don’t know how I could be so lucky to be with someone as kind and understanding as you.”

He leans over and kisses me and says “You need this and whatever happens I got you”

Before I can say anything my phone starts ringing and I see that it’s Tony. I look at Ty and then answer the call. Before Tony can say anything I say “I’m in. Where is this guy?”