Last Friday Night

One/One

"Oh good god..." Patrick Kane whispered as he awoke from his drunken slumber. He turned over to see Tazer's face, only there was one problem. There was a pair of feet separating their faces. The pounding in his face was inevitable as he sat up. "Toews! Tazer!"

"Ughh!" Jonathan groaned. Patrick reached over the side of the bed to search for any article of clothing. What his rough fingertips found was a reminder of how crazy last night was. It was a picture of him kissing a male...more specifically Tazer.

He got out of bed and grabbed his boxers. Patrick spun around his room. He was shocked, utterly shocked. There was glitter in his hair, on his body, just all over. He shuffled across the room over to the window, stepping over passed out bodies laying on mounds of glitter and Polaroids. He moved the curtain aside to survey the damage done to the backyard. He looked at the yard from left to right. First he saw Burr snuggling with an inflatable whale. Then he saw Niemi cuddled with himself in a hammock. The next sight made Patrick groan. He saw the Lord Stanley sunken to the depths of his new pool under all of the tacky pink flamingos you would see in cheap motel lawns. When he had enough, Patrick trudged his way into his bathroom, locking the door behind him. Now confined in the small space, Patrick could smell the odor emanating off his body, he smelled like he had been marinating in pure vodka. He leaned over the sink and splashed his face with cold water then followed the glitter trail to the lower level of the home. He followed the path into the kitchen where he found empty beer and hard liquor bottles along with a whole roasted pig.

"What the hell..." Patrick wondered aloud. He dodged the sleeping bodies and headed to the sliding back door.

"Watch it!" Patrick was startled by the sound of another male voice.

"Sorry..." He apologized to the half naked man laying in the grass with headphones around his neck.. "Who are you?"

"Kip...I think I was the DJ last night...or something." He answered before passing out again. Pat had enough, he turned around to walk back into the house. In the reflection on the glass door, Patrick saw purple and blue patches down his abdomen. He hoped to god that they were bruises instead of hickeys. He ran back upstairs to the room he woke up in and ripped Jonathan out of the bed.

"What the fuck!" Jonathan ripped the sheets off the bed revealing the mystery third person in bed.

"Marie?!" Both men shouted. She woke, startled.

"OH GOOD LORD!" She screamed and rolled off the bed, grabbing the pillow to cover herself.

"Get dressed, we need to get everyone out and figure out what the hell happened last night." Patrick turned away from the naked girl. Two hours later Jonathan, Marie, and Patrick were the only ones left in the house. They gathered in the living room with all of the Polaroids from the room they woke up in.

"I can't believe I slept with you...BOTH!" Marie shrieked in horror as she rubbed her temples.

"This! When the hell did this happen!? I don't do shit like this!" Jonathan held up a picture of him diving into the pool butt naked.

"Hold on." Patrick held up a finger as he went to answer his ringing phone. "Hello?"

"Mr. Kane?" The stranger sounded professional. This scared Patrick a little.

"Yes?"

"This is Kenneth from Associated Bank, there seems to have been some excessive spending on your credit card last night."

"How excessive Kenneth?" Patrick said through clenched teeth.

"You exceeded your maximum."

He sighed before answering. "Thank you Kenneth, I will take care of it." He hung up the phone and sighed once again.

"What is it?" Marie asked, worried.

"I maxed out my credit card." He explained.

"Doing what?!" Jonathan continued to freak out.

"This maybe?!" Marie held up 5 pictures of Jonathan and Patrick outside of different clubs and bars.

"All of that would max out my credit card?!" Patrick started to freak out as well.

"Oh god. Marie, your brother is going to kill you...then he'll kill me." Jonathan grabbed his head.

"Correction, he'll kill you first." She pointed at him.

"Why me first, why not Kaner?!" Jonathan threw up his hands in protest.

"Because Sharpy expects you to be the responsible one, Jon! Sure he expects these sort of things from Kaner, but you?!" You're supposed to be Captain Serious!"

"If only he knew that little Marie Sharp isn't the innocent little sister she leads on to be." Jonathan scoffed.

"Okay lets stop the bullshit guys. We need to figure out what the hell happened...coach is going to blow a gasket if he found out....oh god!" Patrick covered his eyes.

"What?!" Jonathan and Marie shouted at the same time.

"What if someone else has these pictures!? If these get out, we are screwed the the ass!!!"

"I can't have my bare ass on the Internet!" Jonathan went wide eyed.

"Trust me hunny, that's not something to be ashamed of." Marie winked jokingly at Jon.

"Little Sharp!" Patrick scolded her.

"Oh-ho-ho! What do we have here?!" Jonathan picked up a picture from the pile. It was one of Marie on a table at one of the clubs they were at. In her hand was a tray of shots.

"Who the hell was taking these pictures?!" She ripped the picture out of his large hand and threw it onto the ground as she stomped angrily out of the room. The boys followed her to the kitchen. She shot a weird glance towards the whole roasted pig as she poured herself a mug of stale coffee.

"So last night may have been really messed up...which reminds me, we have to get the Cup out of the pool." Patrick reminded the group. "Anyway, it was real messed up but be honest, when was the last time you had that much fun?"

"Never! Because for one, I can't remember anything and two, this isn't exactly all that fun!" Marie yelled.

"Actually," Jonathan spoke up. "It felt good not to be Captain Serious for a night."

"So..." Patrick grinned from ear to ear. "Who's in for next Friday?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a fun little one shot written for a contest!

Show some love and wish me luck!!

Peace. Love. Hockey.