Status: working on

Friends to Lovers in Time

Friends To Lovers In Time.

Jack came and woke me up for the first day of sophmore year. I took a shower and when i got out i texted the crew"Wake up Dude. Time 4 skool <3AUbree" i went back to doing my hair & make-up/ I got some texts "I was already up Jack called me and told me that im drive Jenellas Boy","But I don't wanna go 2 skool <3Alexs Baby","Aubree glad you woke me up cause rents already went to work and no one wouldve woken me up <3Zack","Jack called hun". I smiled at Zacks text. I didn't text anyone back cause I need to get ready."Aubree GET YOUR SKINNY LITTLE WHITE ASS DOWN HERE!" Jack yelled"IS ALEX HERE YET""YEA SO COME ON" I looked at my clock and it was 7:45, i guess he had to pick us up first (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=29848314). We went to Jenella's house and I went to the door to see her. "AUBREEEEE READY 4 SKOOL" She yelled right in my ear(http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=29848319). The we got everyone eles. Alex and Jack in the front, Rian,Jenella,Zack in the back and me on zacks lap."Aubree is that my sweatshirt?""Nope but it looks like yours right??" he just laughed and hugged me tighter.

We got to school, and everyone went to the office to get there stuff.Jenella and I had 1st n 2nd hour together, Zack,Rian and I had 3rd n 5th n 7th together, we all had lunch together Jack and i had 4th n 6th with alex. I went to me locker. I was the 1st locker for sophmores, Jenella was 2 away from me,Jack was right next to me,Rian was next to him,Alex was almost at the end,Zack was next to rian."Jenella lets go to art!" i yelled at her. we walked in and we picked the table with only 2 chairs. "Aubree did you take 2 arts this year?" "Yea my next art is 5th. Why?""who you got that with?""Rian and Zack" I blushed at Zacks name. We got threw Art and math pretty fast. Next on my list was History."Rian Zack LETS HEAD OFF TO THE HISTORY ROOM!" i yelled and we all ran off like we were superheros. I sat in the back with Zack in front of me and Rian right beside me."Aubree why you in the back?""1. i won't get asked alot of questions 2. I can do watever i want back here and 3. i dont get to hear all the girls up there talk." i smiled at the end all cheezy.We had lunch next which it was PIZZA."PIZZA. SOPHMORES BACK UP KIDS." jack and alex yelled. SInce we were sophmores we got to cut infront of the 9-7th graders. we went and sat at a table."aubree how was your first art?" zack asked me"Well it was boring she just made us tell our names and some stuff.""So your gunna hate the bitch then?"jack asked"If she pisses me off then maybe but not yet." we talked more nad i sat next to Zack. I waited till everyone was done eating to go walk around the school.(yea were lame we are either in the gym playing b-ball or walking around or on OUR bench talking.) It was 4th hour and it was english we all had this class together. THe teacher mad us sit in a circle thats how are desk were when we got in there. English was boring but she made me and Zack sit next to each other I sat closest to her desk then Zack, alex was in the desk next to him,Jenella was pissed cause she n rian had to sit on the other side of the circle away from us, and jack was closest to the door. Zack and i had a pretty intenes convo in a note till Miss Person took it. next was ART and it was more yearbook kinda thing we got to take a shit load of pics and also draw and make the photos all cool thats wat she told us.

next was gym with me fav boys Jack and Alex(http://www.polyvore.com/gym/set?id=29852542). We played dodgeball and i had alex on my team and we were chucking all the balls at him. I hit him in the balls and he was out the rest of the game. Next i was off to math with rian and zack i sat next to rian zack sat next to this girl i didnt see all day and never have seen before.(this is her http://www.polyvore.com/kaydence-im_sitemodel_helper/thing?id=28274392 her name is Kyleen Krunk and shes a junior)."Rian do you know that girl?" he nodded his head "no ive never seen her but i'll ask zack." He texted Zack and Zack texted back "her names Kyleen Tulo. shes a junior shes got a sister." and then I looked back and they were laughing i turned around and started to pout "Aubree whats wrong?""i think he likes her look at them ." Rian turned around and looked "Awe Aubree im sure they'll only be friends. You know if you'd tell him he'd probly feel the same way." i just shook me head and went back to doing my half of the work. The end of the school day came and we all piled in Alex's car but zack "Hey guys this is my new friend Kyleen and this is her sister she's in our grade and shes in some of the same classes as us guys(http://www.polyvore.com/ciara_site_model_helper/thing?id=22423626 Halee Krunk) I'm going to ride home wiht them." I went and got in the car and i got pissed off. Jenella was the first on to sit by me and the boys dropped us off at her house."Aubree are you mad?""no im just jello that he didn't come with us." adn we sat there and talked till Jack called and said i needed to get my white ass home.