Status: Comment For Chapters.

Fool With Dreams

M y s t e r y

When bell finally rang for the end of class, I took my time collecting up my books, completely ignoring Aiden who was still sat there, looking at me as though he was stoned. I had to bite my tongue to stop me from laughing. I moved swiftly past him, and out the door, emerging in to the crowds of students in the hallway. I hadn’t though he was following me until I heard him yell.

“Hey! Shorty, wait up!”

I turned around abruptly.umph. The next thing I knew I was laying on my back, the cold tiled floor killed my back near enough, but what was worse Aiden was on top of me. The crowds had gathered round, I could feel my face heating up, no doubt I looked like a tomato.

“What the hell?! Get off me” I yelled, attempting to push him off, but he was too strong for me.

“I don’t know, I’m kinda comfortable” he smirked.

What was with this guy, seriously. Well there was only one way to get him off, and if it means hurting his manly parts, then so be it. I smiled at him sweetly, before slowly lifting my leg and kicking him swiftly into his pride and joys.

“FUCK!” he yelled, rolling off me.

I took this chance to quickly get up and walk away, leaving him lying there, with everyone laughing at the fact, Aiden had finally met his match. I for one hope, that I never get put in an awkward situation like that again. I just don’t see why he can’t just leave me alone, no matter how hot I think he is, he’s too darn annoying.

At lunch, I was sat at my usual table, alone. I preferred it that way, I mean I did have friends but I like to be by myself every now and again. Thankfully I hadn’t see Aiden since our little incident earlier, which people didn’t seem to shut up about. I kind of felt bad for wounding his ego like that, but he asked for it. A familiar figure was making its way towards my table, everyone looked at the both of us, their heads going backwards and forwards between the two of us. I spoke too soon. I turned my head away from facing him, focusing on the half eaten sandwich in front of me. The chair opposite me was pulled away, causing a dramatic screech to fill up the area around us. I peeked up to see him sat there with his hands crossed over his chest, his eyes fixed on me and a smirk placed on his face. I gulped.

“Riley Winters, you are a mystery” he spoke hesitantly.

I looked up properly, my face filled with confusion.

“What?” I asked unsure of what he meant.

He chuckled softly, my god was he adorable. Though I soon shook that thought out of my head.

“You’ll find out soon enough” he smirked, before getting up from his seat and disappearing into the crowds of the lunch room.

What the heck did he mean by You’ll find out soon enough? That boy called me a mystery? More like the other way round.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment&Subscribe people:) <3