Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

01

*Janelle's Point of View*

“Do you really have to go honey? You could just go to college at UCF. I hear there are very good looking guys there. I think you would enjoy it.” my mom said, while trying to be convincing. We were half way to the airport and she wouldn’t stop going on and on about me going to college 5 hours away in California when we lived in sunny Florida, the state which everyone wants to visit. But for me, it’s the total opposite feeling, I hate this place, I want to leave with a driving passion.

Once I stopped spacing out I looked at my mom’s natural blond curls bouncing up and down as she talked making me realize that her hair was exactly like mine except for the fact that my hair was a few shades darker.

“Janelle are you listening to me?” she asked, glancing at me quickly.

“Oh yeah mum, sorry I zoned out. But anyway, I have got accepted to one of the greatest schools in California and my two best friends are going to be joining me.” I paused for a second then continued, “I know you’re just worried about me being all the way across the country, but I will be fine, I promise.” I smiled letting her know that I was sure that I would be okay, and she replied with a smile and patted my knee with her hand.

“Okay hon,” she said while pulling up to the airport’s drop off sight and digging through her purse, “but just in case here is a credit card that I have put under your name, it already has $5,000 on it, and if it runs out it comes straight out of my account so you never have to worry about running out of money.” I was speechless.

I finally hugged her and said, “thanks mum.”

I glanced at the clock, “I better get going or I am going to miss my flight.” She simply nodded and got out of the car opening the boot (trunk). My mom took all 6 of my bags out of the car. You see, the company I had bought my ticket with only allowed 2 suitcases with me but of course I couldn’t fit all of my stuff into two suitcases so my mom paid them to let me bring more.

“I guess this is a see you later!” I said excitedly. You will barely ever hear me say goodbye, every since I was a little girl my grandfather had said “it’s only a goodbye if you know that you will never be seeing them again.” and since then, I have never said it.

A tear traveled down her cheek. “Mum I will video call you as soon as I get there and check in all the time, I promise.”

“I know but my little girl is going off to college no where near here. I still can’t believe you picked the University of California Nellz honestly it would b-” I cut her off before she could go on more about staying in this one place for the rest of my life.

“Mum I have to go.”

“I know honey I’m sorry. I love you so have fun.”

She brought me into a full loving hug and after a few seconds let go. I took that as a signal to walk off, so I began walking towards the luggage carts when she placed her hand on my arm.

“I know you’re upset that your dad isn’t here right now but he does love you,” she paused then continued, “I just thought you would like to know.”

I didn’t even bother turning around. He didn’t love me, every member of my family was aware of this. Who was she trying to play? My dad and I’s relationship was way past the point in which you could mend it. I paused and waited for a few seconds thinking about what she had just said “he does love you...” I shook the thought out of my mind and continued walking towards the carts. Once I had got the cart I brought it over to my luggage and bent down to get the best hold of my biggest suitcase.

“Hey hun! Think you could bend over a little more?” called a deep voiced stranger, which couldn’t be more than 2 ft away from me.

I stood up straight and before I turned around I fixed my Short Shorts .

“No need to fix your shorts babe I had a great view” I finally saw the boy which had been making the comments. I looked at the guy probably around my age maybe a few years older. He was leaning against the wall, looking quite charming, but he will never know that the thought even crossed my mind. His hair was put up into a very messy fo-hawk, which suited him nicely. He was wearing a Navy blue plaid shirt with the sleeves just past his elbows which had the top three buttons undone showing part of his chest, black jeans that were pretty slim but not enough to call skinny jeans, dark blue and black OASIS shoes, and one his right wrist was a black watch. He fashion sense was pretty impressive to be honest, but what topped his whole look off was the smirk which was plastered on his face.

Ass wipe.

I walked towards him letting my hips sway from side to side watching his face light up in surprise.

“Wanna even better view?” I asked in my best seduction voice ever.

He was speechless, all he could do was nod in agreement.

“Well all you have to do is one simple thing.” I stated rubbing up and down this muscly arm.

He then realized what I was doing and snapped out of the trance.

“Oh and what would that be honey?” He said with that all ready famous smirk of his.

His lips were at least a centimeter away from mine before I responded, “Take my luggage and put them on the cart for me.”

He backed up a few inches before laughing slightly and saying, “I’m not your bitch honey.”

Alright if he wanted to play it this way, fine. I can turn it up even further. I had grabbed the back of his hands and placed them so they were lightly placed on my ass. He squeezed lightly and I heard a light moan escape through his lips. I then grabbed his shirt and pulled his body towards mine even more than it already was. Both of our bodies were now touching and I put my arms around his neck making his head level to mine, making our lips hover over each other. I knew he could feel my breathe on his lips.

“Are you sure?” I asked just over a whisper, while watching his eyes stray from my eyes to my lips continuously.

“O-o-okay.” He stammered. He gave my ass one last squeeze and walking to my luggage and placing it one by one on the cart. I smirked before turning around and putting my hands on my hips waiting for him to finish.

After a few minutes, he placed my purse on the very top and smiled at me.

“Alright, I saw a closet over there.” I said walking over to him and taking his hand in mine and strolling over to the big white door, which I thought was the closet. I opened the door to gladly find the supplies for what looked like a janitor would use. I smiled back at him and tugged on his shirt bringing him inside, turned on the dim light, and locked the door. I unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on his shirt while he was kissing down my neck. I let out a quiet moan for his enjoyment only. His shirt slid over his shoulders and it dropped on the floor, he tried pulling my shirt up and I pushed his hands away and unbuttoned his pants while he smiled into the kiss which he gave my neck. His pants dropped and he then went for my shorts yet again.

“Wait. Hold on.” I said.

“What?”

“Do you have a condom?” I asked, tilting my hand to the side.

He picked up his pants and checked the pockets before replying with, “No.”

“I have one in my purse. I will be right back.” I said while walking towards the door, he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

“It’s alright no need. I’ll just pull out before- well ya know” He said winking, kissing the side of my neck again.

“No. I’m not taking that chance, honestly I’ll be right back.” I said kissing his cheek and unlocking the door. I walked out and there wasn’t to many people around so I just walked to straight to my, untouched, cart and pushed it towards the airports main entrance.

I smirked and and muttered to myself proudly, “Sucker.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone, I have been working on this for a while now, so please read and let me know what you think:)

All Time Low will soon be joining this story:D

Thanks for reading<3