Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

20

Jack

It was the morning of the tour and Rian and Matt had made sure that we had all packed the previous night. I couldn't believe this was happening, my girl was coming on the Dirty Work Tour with me and my band.

Wait. Girl. Alex.

I went running back upstairs in order to find Alex, he was coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Jack I'm not in the mode to fuck right now. Maybe when we get on the bus.” he said with a smirk.

“Haha your funny dude,” I said sarcastically, “anyway so have you talked to Kelly?”

I leaned against his door and crossed my arms over my chest waiting for a reply.

“Well I decided that I wasn't going to tell her.”

“And why the fuck not?” I said, just being able to control my voice.

“Because she is happy at the moment and I don't want to ruin that. I mean, she wants to spend time with us on tour, and if I tell her then she'll get upset and not want to join us. So basically, it's a win-win situation if I don't tell her.”

He did have a point. I don't know if I could bring myself to making her so upset.
I stood there, unsure of what to say.

“Alright.” Was all I managed.

I walked down the stairs and met Zack half way. “Hey bro, what's wrong?” he said, looking up at me.

“Alex has decided to not tell Kelly, and I'm not sure if I can bring myself to do it.” I said honestly.

By the look on his face I knew that he wasn't sure of what to do either.

“It's his job bro. He's only lying to her by being with her.” he said jogging up the stairs and up to his room, probably getting the last few bits he had left in there.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

“Hey baby!” Deena said happily, running up into my arms.

“Hey.” I said not matching her tone at all, kissing her lips softly.

“What's wrong? You still want me to go on tour right?” she said, her eyes not sparkling as much as before.

“No babe I want you to go. I'm fine. Don't worry about it.” I said, giving a fake smile, “why don't you put your stuff in the van and your bunk.

“Okay.” She went skipping down to the bus and the van and I couldn't help but smile.

I love her so much.

I looked over at Kelly and Alex kissing in the corner.

He really didn't deserve her.

And she really doesn't deserve this.

Kelly's back was to me and I caught eyes with Alex, who smirked at me before kiss her
roughly.

No. This might ruin her day and our chances of having her on tour but forget it, she doesn't
deserve this.

I quickly walked over to Kelly and caught her wrist, “hey Kel can I talk to you for a min?”

“Uh sure Jack no prob-” She got caught of by Alex.

“No whatever you want to say Jack can be said in front of her boyfriend.” said Alex, smugly.

“Actually this is a personal matter in which Kelly needs to be informed about.” I said, taking her hand quickly and pulled her away from Alex.

“What's going on Jack?” she asked, curiously.

“This might hurt, and I'm so sorry to be the one man man enough for telling you about this but-” I started.

“Jack please tell me you don't have feelings for me or whatever, because that would really ruin your chances with Deena, and she is so happy with you.” she said.

“No no just listen-” I said, not being able to look into her eyes.

“Deena is in love with you, you know? She really cares about you, there is no need to be worrying about anything if that's what you wanna talk to me about.” she said, probably
smiling.

“No Kelly listen-”

“Come on guys, say goodbye to Janelle! We have to leave!” Matt yelled from the bus.

“I'll talk to you on the bus alright Jack? I have to go say good bye to Nellz.” She kissed my cheek and began to run off towards Janelle.

I caught her arm and pulled her back to me.

“Alex cheated on you, he had sex with his ex-girlfriend. I can't let you come on this tour with out knowing this.” I said, finally being able to look up into her eyes.

I thought I was going to see her burst in to tears but she just looked up to me and said just above a whisper, “are you fucking serious? Because this is an awful joke.”

I looked at her with sympathy, “I wouldn't joke around about this.”

I was about to hug her but instead she pushed my hands down and kissed me on the cheek, “thank you for telling me. I'm not going to go on tour, I'll um, text you guys or something.”

She walked off towards the bus and I trailed in her footsteps.

Kelly

That fucking ass hole I swear to god. He is going to fucking get it.

It might have seemed that I was going to cry in front of Jack but hell no, I am the totally opposite.

Fuck this. Hes tried so hard to impress me and then he wants to go fucking cheat on me with his ex-fucking-girlfriend. How fucked up is that?

I walked over to the side of the bus and began trying to pull open the side door which held my luggage.

“Get my fucking shit out of here!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, getting pissed because I was incapable of opening it my self.

I started hitting the side of the bus in rage before I felt a pair of arms being wrapped around my waist, making me scream louder.

“Get the fuck off of me!” I yelled.

“Kelly what's going on?” his voice said into my ear. Oh hell fucking no.

I began kicking and punching any part of his body I could reach, and he didn't let go until I brought my foot up and kicked him in the balls. He fell to the floor dropping me quickly, gladly onto my feet.

Behind me I could hear Matt trying to open the door as fast as he could, but I kept my eyes on Alex.

“Baby, what was that for?”

“Oh go fuck yourself baby. Were done. You deserve that and a hell of a lot more! Fucking thinking you can cheat on me. I don't fucking think so.” I yelled, before looking up to everyone looking at me, some confused, and the others-mostly the band-proud.

I looked at Zack, Rian and Jack who were standing beside each other.

“Guys go kick ass at the show, I know you guys are going to be amazing, and I appreciate the invite to go on tour, but I can't. I may be a strong person most of the time, but this is one thing I'm incapable of doing. I'll try and meet you at one of your upcoming shows. I love you guys.” I said with a sweet smile and hugging them all.

I then found Deena leaning against the bus wrapped in a blanket.

I hugged her and she gave me a sympathetic look.

“I am so sorry, I had no idea he would do this to you.” she whispered into my ear.

“Babe don't even worry about it. Just enjoy going on the road, and fuck that Jack guy, I don't think he is going to go anywhere. Oh, and tell me how it is.” I said, pulling away from her and winking. She smiled and a tear ran down the side of her face.

I watched as she hugged Janelle and cried even more, getting hit with the realization of not staying here.

Janelle wiped a tear going down Deena's cheek, “Hey. This isn't a goodbye remember? Just a see you later.”

Deena smiled.

Janelle and I hugged Deena once more, and I went to get my suitcase which was still by the bus.

“Kelly.” Alex said coming towards me, obviously wanting my attention.

“Get the fucking hell away from me.” I said, purposely rolling my giant suitcase over his sock-covern foot.

“Ow!” I heard him yelp.

I smirk and continued walking toward my dorm, knowing that Janelle hadn't said goodbye to all the guys yet.

Janelle's POV

I wiped a tear going down Deena's cheek, “Hey. This isn't a goodbye remember? Just a see you later.”

Deena smiled, and I hugged her again, being joined with Kelly.

Kelly walked of towards her suitcase and I gave Deena a small smile before turning around and going up to Jack.

“I know that it must have been hard telling Kelly what happened. But thank you. I would have hated it if she either went through the whole tour not knowing, or found out in the middle of tour.” I said looking up to him.

“That's the hardest thing I have ever had to do.” he said, obviously hurt by what he had had to do.

“I love you Jack.” I said, pulling the lanky boy into a hug.

We let go and I hugged Rian quickly.

I was about to walk away, not bothering to hug Alex, but I felt someone pull me back and making me face them.

“What Zack?” I said looking up into his beautiful eyes.

Before I could do anything his lips were pressed to mine. I was about to pull away but then I felt the comfort of his lips on mine and how perfectly they were placed.

After a few seconds he pulled away, to soon for my liking.

“I love you, and I might not be here. But whenever you need me, I'm only a phone call away. I will always love you.” He said before pecking my lips lightly and letting his hands, that had been on my hips, fall.

I walked away from everyone letting the tears fall down my cheeks.

I'm going to miss my best friend.

I'm going to miss the guys.

But mostly importantly, I'm going to miss Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Fathers Day, guys!
This is the last chapter of 'Destined to Explode' BUT there is a sequel which you should SUBSCRIBE to. Lol. :3 It's called 'When it Hurts, it Hurts.' and includes Deena's life on tour with the guys, Janelle's final decision of who she wants to be with, and Kelly's revenge on Alex. Exciting exciting things:)
So subscribe and make me happy! Haha :D
Thank you to my two amazing commenters which gave you guys this chapter!
Thank you guys for reading, I truely love all of you<3