Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

19

Jacks Pov

“Alex will you fucking get your ass out of bed we need to go meet the gir-” I stopped mid-sentence when I opened Alex's bedroom door to see his ex-girlfriend, Lisa, on top of him, naked. Moans were filling the room, I quickly shut the door.

“What the fuck am I going to do?” I said to myself.

I ran down stairs to find Rian in the kitchen with his girlfriend, Kara, in his arms and Zack sitting on the couch playing video games.

“Guys, we need to talk.” I said, making both of them look at me with confused expressions.

Before they could say anything I turned and walked out of the rental house and I laid down on the driveway.

Rian and Zack came silently and laid down on either side of me.

“Bro what's wrong? Something happen with Deena?” Zack asked.

“No. No. Were fine we had an amazing night away, I dropped her at her house last night, but anyway, enough about that.”

“Then what's wrong?” Rian asked.

“I just walked in on Alex having sex with-” I was cut off by Rian and Zack's talking and laughing.

“He normally has sex with Kelly, Jack why are you surprised? I mean the other day they were going at it and-” I couldn't hear anymore of Zacks nonsense.

“It wasn't Kelly.” I interrupted.

They both went quite for a few seconds before speaking.

“WHO!?” They both screamed.

I placed both of my hands over my face, why does Alex have to ruin this? He tries so hard to get her, yet messes it up by having it with Lisa? No. Our lives were finally going perfectly and he always has to screw it up.

“Lisa.” I said just above a whisper.

We heard the front door open and slam shut, making all three of our heads turn.

“Hey guys. Well this is awkward. I thought you were still sleeping or something. Well I am gonna goo.” Lisa said walking down the side walk.

That was the last straw.

I stood up and stormed into the house up to Alex's room and barged through before Zack and Rian could even think about stopping me.

“What the fuck is your problem? Why the hell would you hurt Kelly like that? You put in all of this work to be with her and then you all of a sudden change your mind and go and fuck your ex? You normally take home random sluts when we are on tour and yeah it does bother me but I didn't say anything! But this time, I have to. You are ridiculous! How could you do this to Kelly? Kelly is an amazing girl! She's nice, funny, smart, hot! Fuck sake bro she works at the Winghouse! How could you throw that all away?” I screamed at Alex, who was silently sitting on the edge of his bed, speechless.

“You're not gonna get away with this Alex. You're telling her. You are not letting her come on tour with us when she doesn't know jack shit!” I looked at the long haired boy until he gave me a response.

“I'm not telling her Jack.” he said in a ass holey tone.

“That's fine then I will.” I said turning around, remembering that we have to meet the girls in a few minutes.

Before I got to far from his bedroom door, I heard his voice, “No Jack! Please don't!”

I stopped in my tracks and turned back to Alex, who had got off of his bed and was now standing on the threshold of his bedroom.

“You have until tomorrow to tell her. I am not going to let you cheat on her behind her back and then come on tour with us totally unaware. I love her she is honestly amazing and doesn't deserve that. If you don't tell her. Then I will.” And with that I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

Zack, Rian and Kara were sitting on the couch talking when I approached the living room.

“Can one of you guys tell Alex to get ready and meet us at their dorm? I'm gonna get going. We're already late.” I said.

“No problem, I'll go with you.” Zack said.

“Yeah, I'll just meet you there with Alex.”

“Alright bye guys.”

Janelle's POV

*At the girls dorm, after everyone showed up.*

“Alright so what's going on because I am totally confused.” I said bluntly.

“Well Deena and Kelly have decided that they were willing to come on tour with us and take online classes.” Alex said.

“So your just leaving? Just like that? Leaving college?” I said, looking stunned at my two best friends, “and when exactly were you going to tell me this?”

“Well soon.” Kelly said looking down at her hand which was entangled in Alex’s.

“Oh well that’s good considering your leaving in two days!” I yelled.

Couldn’t they understand why I was getting so angry about this? Honestly, leaving me? I couldn’t go that’s just. No. Never going to happen. I mean. Ever. I want to stay here because

I want to get rid of all of my feelings for Zack, right? Because I want them to go away right?

“Nellz!” Jack said, waving a hand in front of my face in order to get my attention.

I looked at him and in a play full tone said, “you’re taking my best friend away from me.”

Alex began laughing and so I turned to him and said, “oh you think that’s funny? Well babe you’re taking my other best friend away!” He quickly stopped his laughter, and I smirked, pleased with myself.

“Look guys,” I sighed quietly and looked around the table at everyone and landed my gaze on Deena and Kelly, “I want you two to be happy, even if it’s not here with me. It’s fine, really.
Be happy. I know that you guys will be happy with them.”

I shifted my gaze to Jack and Alex then continued, “but if you two do anything to hurt them, so help me god!”

I then finally looked at Zack and Rian and smiled, “Will you both promise to take care of my girls for me?”

Rian nodded but for some reason Zack didn’t.

Zack sat back in his chair and folded his arms over his chest. “We wouldn’t have to if one thing happened.”

“And that would be?” I asked, curiously.

“You coming with us. Then you don’t have to trust us with anything, you can make sure she is fine.”

I looked at him across the tale as if he was the stupidest person in the world.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” I asked, before I could realise what I blurted out.

“Nope.” was all he said.

“Well I’m sorry I can’t do that.” I said getting up quickly but calmly and walking into my room, laying on my bed.

Kellys POV

“Great going Zack. That right there was amazing.” I said in a sarcastic tone.”Did you really think she was going to just give in and be like, ‘oh yeah I wanna go on tour with the guy who beat the shit out of one of her friends while he was drunk’. Because that is so Janelle right?”

Zack just looked down at the table without a word.

Alex squeezed my thigh slightly, telling me that I needed to calm down.

“Let’s not worry about that right now Kel. Guys when are we leaving?”Asked Deena.

Jack was to busy glaring at Alex for some unknown reason to answer but quickly slipped out of it when Deena smacked his stomach lightly.

“I don’t know. Alex why don’t you tell us when all of us are going to be leaving?”

My eyebrows scrunched up together, showing that I was confused and so did Deena’s.

Jack and Alex were just watching each other carefully.

“Is there something that you guys aren’t telling us here?” I asked.

I looked to see Rian and Zack with their eyes trying not to pay attention.

They know something.

“Nothing on my side. What about you Lex?” Jack said.

“Nothing that needs to be worried about at this exact moment Jack.” he said, in a weird tone.

What is going on with them two?

Rian found his voice again and shattered the awkwardness that was in the room, “we are leaving at 8 AM on Friday. So be ready please. Matt will get all pissy if we have to wait for you guys.” he said laughing, slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because of Jack's 23 heres a longgg chapter for u go guys! What do you think? Big things happened in this one! :D Poor Jack, has to get stuck in the middle of things! :(
This chapter changes POV a lot so I am sorry but you had to get the feel of whats happening with everyone!
This is the second to last chapter! Only one more to go!
Subscribe to the sequel!
<3 Ness
BTW 2 comments and you'll get the last chapter! <3