Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

07

**Janelle’s Pov**

“I fucking love you guys! You were amazing we will always remember this crowd! I’m even gonna mention you guys in my twitter update! That’s how fucking awesome you guys are!”

That was how Alex Gaskarth exited the stage.

“Oh my god guys! That was the best concert ever!” I screamed over the crowd at Deena and Kelly.

“Of course it was, it’s All Time Low for fuck’s sake!” Kelly screamed back.

We laughed and walked towards the bathrooms that were near the corner of the stage.

There was a bunch of people standing in line and we knew it was going to take forever, so we went out of the exit and found the back way into the building in which had a restroom right next to it. I said that I would stand guard outside considering that I didn’t have to go, they were fine and hurried into the empty bathroom.

I was leaning against the wall on my side, and after a few minutes I felt someones arms being wrapped around my waist. Who the fuck was this?

“Wanna show a rock star a good time?” I knew this voice.

I turned my head enough to give him a smirk and replied with, “yeah I do actually,” and
paused for a brief second, “could ya tell me where Zack is?”

Not moving his hands from around my waist he made me turn my body towards him.

“What do you mean Zack?” he said being dead serious.

“Well, Zack is far hotter than you, and I definitely would give him a good time, so if you could tell me where he was that would be great.”

“But no one likes Zack! Everyone likes me. Do you know who I am? I am Alexander fucking Gaskarth.”

I laughed a little, “Not being rude or anything but, honestly, I am aware. I mean don’t get me wrong or anything. You’re hot. But your just not my type.”

And at that single moment Zack walked in to the hallway.

“Trying to rape the poor girl isn't a great way to get to know her Alex, you should know this by now.”

Alex chuckled, “I was just telling her about the great time we would have.”

I got him off quickly, “ And I was just telling him how I’m not interested.”

“Whatever. I’m gonna go.”

I smiled as he uncoiled his arms from my waist and started walking away angrily.

When Alex was gone, Zack spoke, “I am really sorry about him, we try to do our best in keeping him in one spot, but it doesn’t always work out that way.”

Before I could speak he introduced himself, “My name’s Zack.” while keeping a cute smile attached to his lips.

“I am very well aware, you’re actually my favorite band member.” I said blushing. He laughed slightly and before he could reply I saw Jack come running into the hallway.

“And why aren’t I your favorite band member?!” He yelled while laughing.

“You are my favorite goofy band member.”

Jack thrusted a few times before yelling, “Fuck YEAH!” causing Zack and I to laugh.

Jack walked over to me put his arm around my shoulders.

“I like this girl. What’s your name darlin’?”

“My name’s Janelle. But I prefer Nellz or Nelly.” I said simply. Zack flashed me one of his amazing smiles before saying, “Well if you don’t mind me saying but you look beautiful tonight. You were much different than all the other girls in the crowd tonight.”

I faked a puzzled look, “What are you talking about? I wasn’t in the crowd tonight? I just found out that you guys were here and ran over to see if you guys had stayed.”

His mouth dropped, “What do you mean you weren’t in the crowd? I thought I saw you- and- but- oh fuck the line could have worked. But you are really pretty, and I thought i saw you..” he said this all above a whisper, like he was arguing with himself. He turned to walk away, because of the embarrassment but I quickly moved towards him and positioned myself inches away from his chest. I placed my hand on his -very nicely built chest making sure he realized I was in front of him.

The sudden touch sent chills up my spine.

“I was only kidding.” I said smiling sweetly. He laughed in response.

“Could you not do that in the future? Because I felt horrible.”

“Is there a future then?” I said tilting my head to the left slightly.

“I sure hope so. Here is my number, I don’t normally do this but for some reason I trust you with it, and also it’s because I really want to get to know you.” I blushed, and handed him my phone and he handed me his.

I put my phone back into my pocket when out of the corner of my eye I saw Jack talking to Deena. Wow, I am surprised, she never gives guys the chance of day to talk to her in a flirting kind of manner, because she knew that she could never see a future with them. But it seemed like she gave Jack a chance.

I scanned the room looking for Kelly but saw her no where in sight. Where could she be?

“Hey Deens sorry to interrupt but where is Kelly?”

“She um, kinda found Alex as she was walking out of the bathroom...” she said trailing off.

Jack laughed before yelling, “Alex is getting it in!”

Deena smacked his arm gently before plunging into another conversation with him. Jack could be good for her.

“Kelly and her bucket list.” I mumbled, not thinking it would be loud enough for Zack to hear.

“What’s on her bucket list?” He asked.

"Nothing don’t even worry about it.” I said before changing the subject.
♠ ♠ ♠
THEY ARE OFFICIALLY INTRODUCED INTO THE STORY WHOLEY F-ING SHIZNITS!
I am soooo excited.!
So y'all should be happy that you guys even got this chapter because NO ONE commented on my story. and I am VERY upset D:
So all I ask is one...one little comment, before i update again!

Enjoy the boys;)
Nessa