Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

08

*Alexs POV*

“Bro wake the fuck up!” Jack screamed into my ear.

“Shut the fuck up your gonna wake up Kelly.” I said in a grumpy tone making sure he realized that I was upset with him for waking me up and interrupting my time with Kelly.

I rolled over the exact moment Jack said, “Dude no one is here except me and you.”

I blinked a few times waiting for my eyes to adjust to the brightness.

“What do you mean it’s only us?” I asked looking around my room. He was right, she had left. She was no where to be seen.

“How was the fuck then?” Jack asked.

I stared at him blankly for a few seconds, “honestly?”

He nodded.

“She was the best I have ever had.” I said simply.

He raised his eyebrows in amazement, “are you serious?”

“Very much so.”

“But there’s been so many girls, that’s not poss-” I cut him off.

“I don’t know what happened but she was a fucking god. She even found my spot.”

Jack laughed, “you mean the one that’s”

“Yupp.” I placed my hands behind my head. “She was unbelievable”

He laughed and got off my bed.

“I’ll let ya get changed bro, were gonna go out for lunch.” he got up to leave.

“Wait, so what happened with everyone else last night?”

“Well me an Zack found these two girls that were hot so we took them to Denny’s. I tried getting into this girls pants but she wouldn’t let me, I mean we had a heated make out session, but yeah she pulled away. I know it sounds weird but, I have never been that attracted to any other girl like that, she was,” he paused, “different.”

And with that he walked out of my room. Damn, they must have been hot if Jack and Zack took them to Denny’s, they have never took girls to the restaurant which the band goes to in early hours of the morning. I wonder if they knew Kelly.

Kelly. I don’t think I can fuck anyone after her. It was just amazing. But apparently not in her opinion since she just left without a goodbye.
I rolled over not bothering to get up from my bed, it was to damn comfortable. I felt paper material in the front of my boxers, making me curious. I grabbed it and opened the folded piece of paper. It read:

Thanks for the casual fuck ;D
- Kelly

I smiled, remembering last night again. My boxer began to feel tight against my lower body.

“Ahh fucking hell.” I said hitting my forehead with my palm. Even the thought of her makes this happen really?!

Big fat lady. Big fat lady. Big fat lady. Soon my pants started to get looser. Ha. That always works.

I got out of bed a few minutes later and got ready to go out.

“Come on Alex the girls are about to leave!” Jack yelled from downstairs. I flew down the stairs as fast as I could to see Jack just about to step outside when I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back inside.

“What?” he asked kinda of pissed off.

“What girls?”

“The girls me and Zack meant last night. They are even bringing a friend for you to meet.”

“She better be hot.”

Jack’s phone started ringing as he was laughing.

“Hello?”

He nodded a couple of times, and because of the way he spoke I realized it must have been the girl he met from last night.

“Are you sure? I mean we don’t have to go there if you girls are going to be uncomfortable.”

He shrugged his shoulders, “alright be there in a few. Bye.”

“Where are we going?” I asked as Rian and Zack walked in.

“The girls said that they wanted to go to the Wing house.”

My jaw dropped, “What?”

We all began laughing, “No seriously Jack where?” We all asked.

“No guys seriously, they wanna go.”

“Oh umm this is going to be weird.” I said. They all agreed.

“But were not gonna stare at the girls,” he paused turning to me, “do you hear me Alex?”

I laughed and nodded my head, knowing there was no point in arguing.

We got in the car and drove to the Wing house, not sure what to expect.
When we arrived there were four girls standing outside leaning against the wall. I remembered the one in which I tried getting with last night and smirked at her, making her roll her eyes in response and come walking straight towards me swaying her hips nicely from side to side, making me notice them more. Damn, she was hot. Wait. She’s walking towards me, why is she walking straight towards me?! She came a foot towards me before she went around me, making me turn around, and hugged Zack. Bitch.
The other one I remember was the one which was walking with Kelly last night walking out of the bathroom, she was hot also, not as hot as Kelly but still hot. But she went straight to Jack and kissed his cheek. Fuck. I looked back at the two girls one was walking to me and the other to Rian.

“Have fun with that one bro.” Jack whispered in my ear. I looked back at the girl and noticed how fucking ugly she was, trying to fling her hips from side to side. She had way to much make up on and had clothes that didn’t fit her curves what so ever. To say the least, she was a mess.

“Hi I’m Carly.” She said reaching her hand out to me.

I shook it and replied with, “hi, I’m Alex.”

She grabbed onto my hand as we were walking to the doors, I almost gagged. Her hands were rough and nasty feeling, nothing like Kelly’s at all.
We grabbed a table, on one side it was Carly, then me, Jack, and his girl Deena, then opposite us was Zack and Rian with their girls. The girl that led us to our table, told us that our waitress would be right over. God I hope she was hot, because if she wasn’t, this lunch was going to suck. I grabbed a menu and started looking over it when I heard her voice. Kelly’s voice.

Jack and I looked up from our menu’s at the exact same time, out of the corner of my eye I could see Jack’s mouth wide open. I mean I don’t blame him she looked hot! Her boobs were perfectly shown, and most of her legs were shown sending me the signal that her ass was going to look perfect when she turned around. Janelle introduced everyone to her as one of her best friends. Hmm so they were friends.

“So what can I get you guys?” She asked.

They were all saying drinks and just before it came to Jack’s turn to tell her what he wanted to drink I saw Zack kick Jack, hard. He realized that his mouth had been open the whole time and quickly shut it before anyone else noticed. He stumbled on his words but told her what he wanted and she turned to me all I could do was smile.

“What can I get you Jack- wait no that’s Jack. Your Alex, right?” my smile disappeared.

“Yeah I am Alex. I’ll just get a coke. Excuse me I’m going to the bathroom.” I said quickly getting up and hurrying to the bathroom. I slammed my fists on to the bathroom counter.

How could she not remember me?! You have to be kidding me! I couldn’t get my mind off of her all day and she can’t even remember my name! I heard the bathroom door slam and didn’t even bother to see who it was.

“ALEX DID YOU SEE HOW HOT SHE WAS! THE WAY HER BOOBS FIT PERFECTLY INTO HER TIGHT ASS SHIRT, GOD IF IT WASN’T FOR MY LITTLE CRUSH ON DEENA, I WOULD HAVE-” I cut him off I didn’t want to start off my imagination of Kelly and Jack.

“Dude just shut the fuck up!” I screamed at him. He looked at me wide eyed but let me continue, “she was the girl I was talking about earlier.”

“Ohhh so you came in here to, ya know, sort yourself out in the stall. I get it.” He said hitting my arm with his elbow, laughing.

I looked at him seriously, “No. I came in here because I wanted to think Jack.”

“Oh why?”

“Because ever since this morning when you woke me up all I can think about her, and when she sees me,” I paused, “she doesn’t even remember my name.”

“Are you kidding me?” he asked and I just looked at him with a confused expression.

“Who are you?” He asked crossing his arms over chest.

“Alex?”

“No say it proud your full name, who are you?” he asked again.

“I’m Alex Gaskarth.” I said a little weak.

“Wait, who are you?” I then realized he was trying to make me realize that she wasn’t going to win this one.

“I’m Alex fucking Gaskarth that’s who I am!” I said proudly.

“And what are you gonna do about it?”

“I’m gonna march right up to her and get her to remember me.” I said shoving the bathroom door out of my way and walking with pride in search of Kelly.

“That’s ma man.” I heard Jack say behind me.

I walked back to our table and slammed my hand down on the table, “Where is Kelly.”

Janelle looked up, “oh she went for lunch, why?”

My face fell, “Oh no reason. I ugh just wanted a sprite instead of a coke that’s all.” I said sitting back in my seat, letting my head fall in defeat.

Why is she so important to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo....Why do you guys think that Alex is thinking about Kelly so much? Hahahaha
I love this chapter for some reason! One of my fav's! Haha
So I would like to thank: vanessa214
because she is honestly amazing for being my one and ONLY commenter, she was also my inspiration for the next chapter that I am writing! :D
Can I at least get like....2 comments this time?
Even if you hate this story and don't even bother subscribing at least tell me what you don't like about it...please? :D
Okay well I'm gonna be writing this weekend due to the fact that one of my best friends will be over and we do that when we hang out:) So yeahh! Enjoy<3