Status: Activee

Passenger Seat

Heated Dressing Rooms

The way his eyes would glance would make my stomach turn. The way he would smile when I talked or laughed made my stomach turn. The way he would say my name or call me B made me smile. Everything about him made me happy and feel like a little girl crushing on her first love. I wanted to be closer to him and I was scared at how he would react if I had a move. Would he freak out and make us go home? Would he instantly call Kennedy and tell him that I was making a move? Or would he return the gesture and hold on to me? The thoughts that ran through my mind as we walked down the side walk next to each other.

Every time his hand would brush against my hand, my heart would start to beat faster and I would feel the heat. I would also look up at him and see if he felt it but he never showed the expression, he would look down at me and give me a confused facial expression and I would just smile and let it be. But really inside I was freaking out.

After we finished our coffees I got for us, we went back to the car and decided to walk around until lunch time and then figure our a plan from there. We grabbed some clothes from our suitcases and got dressed in the Dunkin Donuts bathrooms, and got ready for the day. After sleeping on the beach I wanted a shower but I knew that wouldn't happen until later tonight.

“This is a nice shop. Kennedy got that dream catcher necklace here.” He pointed at the necklace I was wearing as I looked down and touched it. I nodded my head and gave him a weak smile. I forgot I was even wearing the necklace since I never take it off. Right now it felt heavy it made me feel weird. John opened up the door for me and I said a soft thank you as I walked into the shop.

The shop was small but still had a lot of items in it. There was a clothing sections, jewelery section, shoes and basically everything in between. I walked around alone as John looked in the clothing section. I just walked through the store kind of amazed by everything in here. I was a girl so of course I loved going on shopping sprees and buying new and expensive clothing and shoes. But on this trip I had to manage my money so I didn't spend it all. I need food and help with motel fee, it was expensive to run away. But luckily John was great and wouldn't let me pay for much.

I looked over at John and saw him talking to the sale girl. She looked like she was about our age, she was the typical Californian girl, bleach blonde hair, looked like a natural tan and an amazing body. Her hair was down in curls and was wearing a cute summer dress. I saw how John smiled at her and was talking, I was kind of jealous that she was being looked at like that, that his eyes were on her as she talked. She then looked over at me, and I quickly turned my head hoping she didn't notice I was watching them. I looked back up and saw her walking behind a counter and getting something. John handed her something and she handed him something back. I kept my eyes on them the whole time, until John looked over here and started to walk towards me. I tried to make it look like I was really interested in a pair of shoes. I looked up at him and put down the shoes and met him in the aisle.

“Are you ready to go?” He asked.

“Oh uh yeah, lets go.” I said with a smile and started to walk out with him by my side. We said goodbye to the sales girl and walked out of the store back into the hot sun. We kept walking in the same direction that we were walking before. For some reason I felt so nervous, I was scared of something but I wasn't sure what it was.

I looked back up at John and he must of felt my eyes because he looked down at me.

“What?” He simply said.

“Oh nothing.” I tried to play it off as nothing,but there was something.

He nodded his head and then looked forward.

And that was basically the day, we went into different stores and boutiques and had fun. He would always find a ridiculous outfit for me to try on, I would laugh and run to the fitting room and come out looking like a fool. He'd take out his phone and take a photo of me and laugh at it.

We walked down the street to the next shop we could find, his hand kept brushing against mine and at first I thought nothing of it but now it felt like he was trying to hold my hand. Every time it happened my smile grew and I just wanted to hold his hand. I finally looked up at him and he had the same smile on as I did. He looked down at me and stopped walking. I did the same and we just looked at each other. People around us were staring and walking past us.

“Are you having fun?” John as in a serious tone.

I nodded my head. “Yes I am. Are you?”

His eyes fell off of mine and he looked around, looking at all the people.

“Yeah.” He said softly.

“Whats wrong?” I asked

“It's just,” his eyes landed back on mine and I felt my heart beat faster, “Can we hold hands?” I let out a small laugh. We've held hands through out this trip I didn't get why he wanted to ask now.

“Of course. You don't need to ask.” I said with a big smile on my face.

He got all nervous and lifted his hand out for me to take. I looked at it and back at him and finally grabbed his hand.

“I just felt like I had to ask.” He finally said.

“You're to kind John O'Callaghan.”

“Come on Blake Green.” We went back to walking down the street of California.

We got to a small store that just screamed “Only For Girlie Girls!”. Looking into the window it was filled with bright colors and dresses and dog clothes. I dragged John in there as he complained about the girlie smell.

“Hey guys, can I help you find something?” A sales woman asked.

“Oh no, were just looking, thank you though.” I said as I was going through a rack of dresses.

“Alright, ask if there's something I can help you with.” She said and went back to folding up shirts.

“I like this one.” I said as I lifted up a purple floral dress. John gave a disgust face and shook his head. I hung the dress back up and kept on looking. John went away and walked around the store. Every so often I would look and John and I's eyes would meet and we'd both smile and look back at what we were looking at.

John walked back over to me with two dresses in his hands.

“You should try this dress on” He said as he lifted it up so I could see it. I instantly started to laugh and shake my head.

“Yeah no way.” I took the small piece of material that was called a dress away from him and put it up against my body. “There is no way this will fit. And if it does it wouldn't look good on me. Next option.”

He lifted up a better choice. It was a purple and flowy, it had cute pockets on the front and I instantly snatched it away from him and went to the dressing rooms. I heard him walking behind me, I turned around and caught his eyes.

“I'll be right out.” I said as I closed the curtain.

I was interested in the first option he gave me. I picked it up and looked at it in the mirror. I took off my jeans and tank top, I was wearing and slipped the fitted dress on. I looked at myself and felt so uncomfortable.

“Are you almost done? Your taking forever.” John yelled out to me. I looked back at myself in the mirror and just stared. I turned around and looked at myself from the back and then did a small spin.

I opened up the door and saw John sitting down in front of my door, leaning up against the wall. I saw his eyes travel up my body slowly and up to my eyes. I had a small blush across my face, having his hungry eyes on me made me feel awkward.

“I know I don't look-”

“Shh you look amazing B” he said in such a soft voice. I saw his smile grow and his eyes were bright and bulging out.

“You should get that dress.”

“No way. Let me try the other one.” I said and went back into the dressing room, I still felt Johns eyes on me as I closed the door behind me. I just smiled at myself in the mirror and slipped off the dress. I knew John was watching my feet from underneath the door and even that made me nervous.

I stepped into the other dress that fit and looked way better on me. The front was a little low for my liking but maybe I needed to step out of my comfort zone. I fix my hair and pulled it over my shoulder and looked at myself in the mirror and thought this was a better choice of a dress. I opened up the door and John was in the same spot as before, and his eyes traveled up my legs and up to my eyes. His smile never left him and he looked like I was some angel.

“Wow.” Was all he said as he got up onto his feet and moved over to me. He grabbed both my hands and looked at me. “You look so beautiful” I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter around. I let out a small laugh and looked down at our hands. His hand went up my chin and lifted my head up, his eyes stared into me. We kept inching closer and closer to each other, his eyes moved to my lips as he licked his own lips. I knew what was coming and I was ready for it to come. He leaned his head down and his lips reached my lips. I felt nothing, I was numb. The kiss was soft but passionate. John knew exactly how to kiss me and how to touch me.

We broke apart and pressed our foreheads to the others. John walked us back into the dressing room and closed the door. And from there the small passionate kiss turned into a heated kiss. He ran his hands up and down my arms, and found their way to my mess of hair and got tangled in there. He backed me up to the wall and pressed into me. His hand went to my back and found my zipper to the dress and slowly unzipped it. He pulled the straps of the dress down and the whole thing fell off me and I was left in a strapless bra and my underwear. He started to kiss my everywhere, down my neck, to the edge of my bra. I let our small moans when he'd suck or nibble my skin.

“John.” I let as I was trying to catch my breath.

“Mhmm?” He didn't stop kissing me, until I pushed his chest a little. He looked up at me and cleared his throat. “I'm sorry, I got carried away.”

“Oh no it's fine. But I just don't think we should do this here, in a dressing room, when people can hear us.”

He started to blush and nodding his head. I quickly pulled up the dress, as I started to feel uncomfortable being half dressed in front of him.

“Okay, well I'll let you get dressed and meet you out there.” I nodded my head and waited for him to step out.

I let out a sigh and couldn't help but to smile. This all felt so right for some reason. I got dressed and my smile never left. I fixed my shirt and pulled my hair into a pony tail and opened the door. John wasn't waiting outside and I got worried. I stepped outside and looked around the store and saw no sign of him.

“Your boyfriend went outside.” One of the sales lady said. I looked over at her and she pointed to him outside. He was on the phone and I knew it. He freaked out and was probably talking on the phone with Kennedy and telling him how much of a slut I was or something. I was scared and my smile officially faded.

I went to the cash register and bought the purple dress, since it was on sale and I just needed something cute for the rest of the trip. I kept looking over to where John was, he was pacing back and forth and that made me even more nervous.

“You guy's are really cute together.” Said the same lady.

“Oh were not uh were just friends.” It didn't seem like she believed me but she went with it and didn't ask any questions.

She handed me a bag with the dress in it and said goodbye.

I walked outside and walked up to John, he noticed me and said goodbye to whoever was on the phone and made it seem like it was nothing.

“Are you hungry?” I looked up at him with amazement. I just nodded my head and waited for him to make a move. He tried to reach for my hand but I didn't want him to take it. I just walked away and he followed me.

Now everything was awkward and I wanted to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Things are getting heated! and i love it. they are so cute.
Who do you think he was on the phone with? Should she be worried? i want to hear your thoughts.

If you haven't already you should check out my new story featuring JohnO, From Day One.

And you should also check out my story that i just completed.
Always Something More

Make sure to comment and subscribe.
<3