Status: writing with actorsonstage.

Red on a Rose

Chapter Nine: Conseqeunces

Ayame stood there, shaking a bit as a nervous Mimi walked off with the twins. She clenched her hands into fists at her sides as she tried to calm herself. Kissing Tamaki had made her feelings for her stepbrother surface but she didn't want to confront them just yet. Ayame nearly jumped at seeing a rabbit plushy being held before her eyes.

When she looked down, she saw Honey giving her an innoccent smile as he held Usa-chan out to her. "Usa-chan will cheer you up, Me-chan." The seventeen year old said happily as his cousin nodded with a silent smile.

'But I'm not sad.' The girl thought to herself but she hugged the blonde with a smile, "Thank you, Honey-chan."

Ayame didn't care for formality or anything of that nature despite her step-grandmother's determination to cram all of the rules of etiquette and whatnot into her skull. Honey giggled happily and hugged her back. She then hugged Mori, "You too, Takashi." She said, earning a bigger smile from Honey's cousin.

"So, does this mean you're going to date Tamaki now?" Kyouya asked, writing something down on his notepad as he looked at her.

A blush rose on Ayame's cheeks and her gaze flickered to Tamaki, who was smiling nervously at this now.

"It could bring in some new customers." Kyouya added, with a furrowed eyebrow. He was always looking for ways to make more money for the club.

Ayame groaned, hanging her head as she pointed at Kyouya, "You're just as bad as the twins, you evil bookworm."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but it's all I could come up with. xD