‹ Prequel: Plans Gone Awry

Parents Day

Talking To Persuade

Spanner and Mick crept upto the door of Kieran and Jacoby's apartment and knocked. Jack answered the door. He pulled them both in and closed the door behind them.

"So what's this dinner all about? Trying to lure us there and kill us?" Jack growled at them.

Mick held back a whimper as did Kelly.

"No." Mick stuttered. "We-we're inviting you round like civilised people."

Martha stood up, and walked over to the two girls. She was looking kinder this time round. She pushed Jack off them.

"Why though is what we want to know, not what you're doing."

A tear ran down Mick's face. "We just want to get the families to be friends." Martha was extremely threatening, even in a kinder form. Mick just wanted to be out of there. Kelly had already got a slow, steady fall of tears of her own.

Paul was listening to the conversation through their minds and reading their emotions. "Boys, I think you should go help them out."

Jester and Cort immediately ran out and knocked on the door to the appartment. They pushed past Jack without fear and stood with their partners, hugging them kindly.

"I don't think you were offered to come in." Jack said sternly, rising anger in his voice. He grabbed the boy's scruffs. The two just slapped the hands away.

"You shouldn't make our girlfriends cry then." Cort yelled back.

"They came to help make piece and this is what you two have done." Jester continued.

Martha straightened up and grabbed the boy's hair, lifting them up, painfully. "You two have some nerve. We'll come, we might not neccessessarily enjoy it, but we'll come. Only because you had the guts to stand upto your superiors."

The boys ripped themselves out of the woman's grip and landed, rubbing their scalps. "We'll pass on the messge." Cort growled and stormed off with Jester, the girls rubbing their eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Martha: Harsh.

Whitby: It's how you are anyway, in a kinder way.

Martha: I'd only do that to those I really like or really hate though.

Whitby: You're a vampire hunter, you hate these people. *sips coffee*