‹ Prequel: Plans Gone Awry

Parents Day

Cooking up trouble

Jacoby and Keiran came over early to help with the cooking. Mick and Spanner decided to make a three course meal with vegetarian options for Paul.

It turned out the twins were really good chefs.

The meal consisted of:
Potato and garlic soup.
Roast beef and all the trimmings or a vegetarian lasagna for those who preferred it.
And finally a Lemon cheesecake.

The meal went surprisingly well.

"Compliments to the chefs." Paul applauded. The Twins, Mick and Spanner bowed politely and cleared up the mess.

Grace started discussing the meal with Martha. "Your boys are very talented."

"As is your daughter." Martha complimented.

"I honestly don't see why they should be hunters when they could be succesful chefs." Grace smiled.

The Hunters froze. Everyone turned to look and were all concerned.

Grace looked flustered suddenly. "Not that there's anything wrong with hunters of course and I'm sure they're just as talented at that...." She fell silent.

Jack stood up suddenly almost knocking the table over. "Jacoby, Keiran we're leaving."

The twins looked at their parents expression and nodded and apology to their friends.

"Thank you for the lovely meal." Jack said almost spitefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keiran: We're in for it now.

Jacoby: *faints*

Chrysa: Why did i write him as a wimp?