Status: Updates everyday now

I Can't Believe You're with Me after Dark

Wedding

It’s October 4th and you are in your and Jacko’s room holding Jacoby. There is a knock you open it and see May. You smile and hug her tight.

“It’s ok come on let’s get you ready,” May said.
“I’m scared May,” You say.
“Of what?”
“What if I fall down?”
“You are going to do fine trust me.”

You sigh and she did your hair and makeup. You get in the dress and look out the window and see everyone standing up and talking while May takes Jacoby and leave to give him to Brain. You put the shoes on and grab the necklace Jacko got you for graduation on. May comes and smiles at you.

“Something blue?” May ask.
“Make up,” you said.
“Something New?”
“The garter.
“Something browned?”
“The bracelets.”
“Something old? You were having a problem with it.”
“My necklace,” You said.

May came and looks at it.

“It’s an AFI one Anna,” May said.
“Jacko got it for me for graduation,” You said.
“I let it go did you wear it that night?”
“Yeah you got mad at me.”
“I didn’t trust him.”
“We were asleep not talking about how to go to graduation when you came by.”

May laughs and Ashleigh comes in with Heather.

“Ok everyone is there and Todd just told people to sit down,” Ashleigh said.
“Ok,” May said.

You go where everything is and Heather goes out then goes May then Ashleigh. Todd smiles at you and hugs you.

“Ready?” Todd asks.
“Yeah,” You said.

You walk down the aisle with Todd. Jacko Meet you at the hill and help you up while Todd goes and sit down where the party sits. You smile at Jacko he kiss your cheek.

“You look spunk and beautiful today,” Jacko whisper to you.

You smile and go through the ceremony without messing up. Jacko grabs your waist once he told him to kiss you and he smiles at you. You smile and lean up and kiss his lips softly. He pulls away and kisses your lips again and picks you up. You laugh and he carries you down and set you on the dance floor and went through the first dance. You go and grab Jacoby before sitting down and Jacko kiss your forehead. Todd gets up and grabs the mic. You hear the Mulish guys groan.

“I’m going to make this short,” Todd said.
“You know how to do that Todd?” Bilko ask.
“Yes now shut up Bilko.”
“Ok sorry.”
“First off I was sorry you meet him the day you came to live with me Anna.”
“I think they need to know who you are.”
“I’m Todd Potter and Anna’s older and favorite brother as I was saying before cupid there messed me up that I was sorry for many years that you meet Jacko threw me since you guys meet when you were still a minor since I hate doing this to you Jacko, but Jacko if you dare ever send Anna, my baby girl, crying home to me I’m going to take away the little boys’ father because they won’t need you if you are an Ass to their mother and my sister got me she will always be a Potter no matter what”

You laugh and Todd put the mic down and came and hugs you.

“I’m really happy for you,” Todd said.
“I know Todd,” You said.

Jacko did a man hug and Tobias kisses his cheek. Jacko pull you in and warp the arm that Tobias isn’t playing with around you.

“How is the little guy doing?” Jacko ask.
“He’s awake enough to know what is going on,” you said.

He kisses your head while the rest of the family gives speeches. Everyone eats and talks to one and other. You go and put the kids asleep since its night. Jacko stop you from going outside and kiss your lips.

“I want to go to bed with them,” Jacko said.
“We can’t, not yet,” You told him.
“Fine.”

You laugh and kiss his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set

Only one more chapter left.