‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Awkward Dinning

Tilly’s pov
Matt let me go to school online because I hated normal school. It wasn’t so bad living with him, he acted like my dad.

“Guess what!” Jimmy screamed running into my room.

I had gotten used to his screaming, so I didn’t jump at all, “What?”

“We’re going on tour!” He pumped his fist in the air, then swung me over his shoulder.

“Jimmy!” I laughed as he ran down the stairs with me over his shoulder.

“Don’t drop her.” Matt warned Jimmy.

“Is that a fat joke?” I pouted playfully.

Matt’s eyes widened and he started to stutter. I laughed, “Kidding Matt.”

He sighed out of relief then pointed towards the kitchen, “Okay dinner time, get your asses in the kitchen.”

When we got in there I saw everyone was here even my dad. I hadn’t seen my dad for at least four months. In that time I had dyed my hair and taken out my septum.

“You’ve changed.” He noted as I sat down.

“Yeah I have.” I agreed looking away.

He mostly noticed the absence of my septum ring, since that was my birthday present when I turned fourteen. The rest of the time at dinner was awkward. I had to say I was more than happy when it was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short intro. What do you think?

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!