‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Cigarettes

Tilly’s pov
Matt and Jimmy helped me pack for tour. It was supposed to be a whole year, so I had a lot of clothes and makeup. I wasn’t sure what to call my real dad so Brian suggested Zack or Zacky. Snuffy was coming with us, Zack said to protect us plus he couldn’t leave that adorable dog.

“Hey, short shit and shorter shit.” Jimmy grinned down and me and Johnny.

“How’s the weather up there Jimbo?” I asked rolling my eyes at his short jokes.

“It’s awesome mother fucker!” He screamed then ran off towards the bus, doing some summersaults on the way making everyone laugh.

I saw Zack pull up to the house and get out of his car. Brian helped load the bags onto the bus, and soon Johnny, Matt, and Jimmy helped. We’ll actually Jimmy didn’t help he just did awesome ninja moves and knocked stuff over. I snuck around to the other side of the bus and lit up a cigarette. Matt wasn’t so keen on the idea of me smoking so I had to hide.

“What are you doing?” Zack asked scaring me.

I turned and hid the cigarette behind my back, “Nothing.”

“Is that smoke I smell?” He asked grinning.

I squeaked, “No.”

He chucked, “Don’t worry I won’t tell Matt, as long as you let me bum one.”

I agreed and handed him one, he lit it up with his own lighter then took a drag off mine.

“Snuffy misses you.” Zack started.

I smiled, “Just Snuffy?”

He scratched the back of his neck, “Maybe someone else did.”

I smiled, “I miss you too.”

He didn’t say anything, instead he just pulled me into his arms for a hug making me drop my cigarette.

“Hey……” Matt trailed off.

He released me and I smiled at Matt, “Hi Matthew.”

He shuttered, “Ew don’t call me that.”

I giggled and crushed the cigarette, then hopped on his back. Zack laughed as I kicked Matt in the side, “Yehaw!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!

I got my hair dyed black again for prom!! I'm going with my best friend but the lady at the office told us boy and girl couple only and we were like fuck you. :P