‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Driving

Tilly’s pov
M.B. pulled up right next to the bus on the highway. Jimmy peeked through the window with Zacky. Zacky looked extremely mad with a mixture of sadness. Jimmy waved to me and pressed his face up against the glass, to make funny faces. I smiled softly then turned away, to try to sleep again. Snuffy pressed its face against the glass sort of like Jimmy, which made me laugh.

“That’s what I like to hear.” Jason grinned back at me.

I rolled my eyes, “You like to hear the laughter of teenage girls?”

“Only if the girls are eighteen.” He winked.

“News flash, I’m still 16.” I pointed out.

“But then you’ll be 17 in two months, and then I’ll only have to wait a year to get it on with you.” He joked.

M.B. bopped Jason on the back of the head, making him groan out in pain.

“Ow, I was kidding.”

I raised an eyebrow, “So I’m not bangable?”

Jason’s jaw dropped, as he stumbled over his words, “No I mean yes, no yes no yes.”

Finally I let out another laugh and punch his shoulder, “Jk Jay baby.”

He pouted and sunk down in his seat. M.B. rolled his eyes at our childishness, and then glanced back at me.

“Next stop is Austin.”

It was quiet for a while until M.B. spoke, “Tilly, why were you calling Matt, dad?”

I looked down at my lap “I just wanted to make Zacky mad.”

“Boo boo, that’s not the way to do it. Now if you really wanted to make him mad you should have made out with me.” Jason grinned, before getting bopped on the back of the head again.

I laughed at Jason, he was always the one to make me laugh. Matt made me laugh too but he was a bit more serious at times even if he shit in that sandwich that one time.

“How long till we get there?” I questioned.

M.B. looked at his phone quickly then replied, “About three hours.”

“What am I supposed to do for three hours?” I asked.

Jason grinned, “I can think of some things.”

I snickered as M.B. hit him again.

Jason pouted, “I meant I spy with my little eye.”

“Uh huh, sure you did.” I said through my laughter.

Two hours later Jason and I were playing I spy with my little eye.

“Something hard.” Jason looked around.

I thought it over for a minute then smirked, “Your dick?”

“Seriously! This game is getting perverted.” M.B. growled.

He was obviously tired from driving, so Jason offered to switch.

“No I’m okay.” M.B. noted.

“Can I drive?” I asked, my eyes lighting up.

“Yeah! She’s got her permit! Can she?” Jason yelled.

M.B. finally pulled over then sighed, “Fine, but you crash my baby I’ll kill Jason.”

“What! Why me?” Jason yelled, making Snuffy bark.

“Because, you’re the one who taught her how to drive.” M.B. mumbled as he traded places with me.

I got in front of the wheel and smiled wide. Jason buckled his seat belt, which made me glare at him.

“For safety.” He giggled.

I rolled my eyes and pulled back onto the road, making sure to drive right next to the bus. This time all of the guys were looking out of the window. I would have looked over but Jason was giving me a look that said eyes-on-the-road-missy.

“Dude everyone looks freaked, except for Johnny and Jimmy. They looked excited.” M.B. laughed before he laid down in the back next to Snuffy for a nap.

Without taking my eyes off the road I took one hand off the wheel and flipped the guys off. Jason pulled out his camera and took pictures.

“Nice one boo boo.” He laughed.

I smirked and drove past the bus, it felt great to be in front of the wheel. Especially with Jason riding shotgun, which made it fun and relaxing. I could only imagine how mad the rest of the guys would be, since I had gotten my permit without permission. We’ll I guess we’ll find out in about an hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!