Child

Two.

"World War II was a global military conflict lasting from 1939 to 1945 involving the great powers, the Allies and the Axis." Mr. Sanders then looked to the clock to see there were only moments left before the bell would ring, allowing the students to go home. "Alright, everyone have a good weekend. Don't forget, quiz on Monday." He walked to his desk and sat down. Zoe studied him as he looked down to his notebook.

For the past week Matt had seemed a bit off to his students. Usually he would joke around with his students and allow them to find history more entertaining. Lately he had been skipping all humor and went straight to the information. Laying it out for his students and telling them to study it and learn it. He did what all the other teachers did, bore his students out of their minds.

"Yo, Zoe! You coming over this weekend? Big party at Adams!" An acquaintance of Zoe's spoke to her, pulling her stare away from Mr. Sanders

"Sorry, I can't. I've got to babysit my little brother." Lie.

"Oh, bummer. Sorry then, Zoe." The bell rang. All students rushed out of the door, ready for their weekend. "Catch you later!" The girl waved to Zoe, running out the room.

Zoe stood from her desk throwing her tote across her shoulder and grabbing her books.

"Hey, Zoe?" She looked up to see Nate Huntington, a sweet boy she'd known since elementary school. His smile was soft and his blue eyes were sparkling.

"Yeah, Nate?"

"I know you just told Heather that you were busy this weekend, but I was wondering if I could maybe walk you home?" Zoe smiled at Nate. "I know it's a little lame of me to ask, bu-"

"Sure, Nate. I'd like that." His face seemed to light up. He began to lead Zoe out of the room.

"Excuse me, Mr. Huntington, but I need to speak with Zoe about her grades." Matt stood from his desk, speaking to the two before they could leave. Zoe cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, yeah, okay. I'll uh, I'll wait outside, Zoe." Nate spook, obviously intimidated by Matt's strong build and tall stature.

"You might want to head home, Nate. Ms. Hill has a lot to make up, and will probably be here for a while." His voice was slightly icy towards his student, something Zoe could only recognize.

"Oh. Okay. I-Uh-I guess I'll see you Monday, Zoe." He turned to her, hesitated for Mr. Sanders was in the room, then awkwardly hugged her. Zoe hugged back, warmed by his gentleness.

"Bye, Nate." She waved and smiled sweetly.

He offered her a final wave as he walked away.

"Bye Mr. Sanders!" He spoke.

"Have a good weekend, Mr. Huntington." Matt followed him, closing the door after he left. Zoe could hear the distinct sound of Matt locking the door.

"Alright, what do you want? I obviously know this isn't about my grade because I have a 'A' in your class. Now, what is it?" She sat on the desk that was behind her.

He crossed the room. He was merely inches from her as his palms lay flat against the desk surface on either side of her hips.

"You." He spoke, his lips crushing against hers. She was given little reaction time before he took her hands and placed them around his neck. His large hands gripped her hips, pulling her closer to himself. Matt's tongue pushed through the barrier of her lips, immediately stroking her own.

She tried to push away, tried to make him stop, but her willpower left as soon as his rough hands began to rub her back beneath her shirt. He lifted her from the desk, and pushed her against the nearest wall, holding her there. His hands pulled her shirt away from her body.

His lips traveled down the length of her neck, stopping when he found her collarbone, then sucking roughly against her pale skin. His teeth nipped the spot. "Mine." He growled, low and primal.

Then, Zoe saw what he was doing. He got jealous because of Nate, and was now becoming possessive.

"Stop." Zoe spoke firmly, remaining motionless in his arms.

Matt ceased all movement and kissing immediately. He looked up to her large eyes. "What's wrong?"

"This is." She spoke, pushing him away and walking to her discarded shirt.

"That never stopped us before."

"No, because that's a wrong I could deal with."

"What do you mean?" He asked. He followed her closely. As she tried to pull her shirt back on, he stopped her, tugging it back off. She glared at him, then attempted again. He simply pulled the shirt out of her hands and held it above her head, where her short frame could not reach.

"Matthew, give me my shirt back." She sighed, frustrated.

"Nope." He shook his head, wearing a childish grin.

"Matthew." She warned.

"Explain why this is wrong." He replied.

"Because, you're only doing this because Nate asked me to let him walk me home. You're jealous."

He scoffed at her accusation. "Am not." He was really being childish now.

"Yes you are Matt. You are such a possessive man, and we're not even together!" Zoe exclaimed.

"We're not?" He questioned. Yes, she tried to end whatever they had before, but it wasn't exactly official.

"We never have been, Matt." He dropped her shirt into her arms. She quickly pulled it on.

"I think we were."

"Not officially."

Matt sighed. He ran his hands across his shaved head. He then dropped to his knees before Zoe.

"Zoe Hill, will you please be with me? That's all I want." He spoke looking to her, his eyes full of sorrow.

"Really?" She asked, unsure if he were truthful.

"Really."

"No shutting me out?" She questioned

He shook his head.

"No possessiveness?"

He again shook his head.

"Then yes, I will, Matthew." He smiled, wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled him level with himself. He kissed her with passion. His hands ran through her blonde curls, relishing in the feeling of their soft luster.

She suddenly pushed him away.

"You can never call me a child again, Matthew. Got it?"

He smiled, dimples showing, "I got it, Baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are Love.

<3 Stevie Jazz