Status: new and first story :D please comment<3

Call It Treason While You Can

One girl who is internet famous.
Her 6 friends and her on one summer road trip to get into as many concerts as possible.
The band that watched the internet and thought she was amazing.
The kid who fell in love with her for all the wrong reasons
The kid who well in love for all the right.

Alex Gaskarth wont tell anyone but is secretly obsessed with the girl in the videos. Zack Merrick wont say that he has fallen hard for a girl,too bad its the same one as Alex.

Emmy is the girl who had the idea of making some music videos.Emmy is the one who loves is obsessed with All Time Low.Emmy is the one they guys fell in love with.

What happens when they all meet?What happens when theres drama around every turn?
What happens when everyone's hearts are turned upside down?

this shall be a summer to remember

thank you so much for the amazing banner! in our universe check her out :)

and thanks for my awesome friend Melissa Gaskarth; for the beautiful layout and the advice :)
and thankss for the advice and helping me out Kinkeh Dinosaurs :)

I do not in any way own All Time Low and their crew or any other bands or products i mention in this story. I do however own Emmy and any other original characters as well as her internet blog.Please do not steal this idea or the plot. I WILL SEND BURRITOS TO COME AND EAT YEW! we good?:)

the title credit goes to All Time Low for This Is How We Do
  1. Preface!
    Just a preface :)