Status: Hiatus. Keep/Kill? We'll see. . .

Not a Single Word About This

Prolouge

I don't know exactly what it was that had possesed me to fall for him. I honestly don't remember. Maybe it was the way he was so much taller than me and I always enjoyed tall men. It could have been that I found smoking attractive and he so happened to do so. Possibly it was because he made my heart speed up whenever his brown eyes would study me and I loved the rush it gave me.

Everyone warned me about him, and I had heard all the rumors and dirty little secrets. I knew he was trouble, knew that he was a genuine bad boy, a delinquent, a selfish bastard and cold hearted soul. I knew that they're was something about him I shouldn't trust and that he screamed bad news.

And despite all that, I still talked to him. I'd greet him and make up so many excuses to be around him, to get that rush of excitment. Then my parents found out, and they were very disappointed. But when Jaidas began to show interest in me,I ignored everyones opinion because when he came around it was just me an him.

I think I loved him. I probably would have married him. I would have forever stayed and listened to that little son of a bitch.

Jaidas and I were perfectly okay, but then Vincent came into the picture...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so, I rewrote this story because I did not like how it was written and I felt I messed up and wasn't going the direction i wanted it to. So I'm starting over and it should be better quality.

Thank you<3
Comment and Subscribe
Do you like this intro?