Status: Completed

Avoid Complications Rodrick.

Worst First Day

Being the new girl was never fun.
And this was the third time in the past two years she had to go through being the new kid.
New high school, new clicks, new people.
God was this gonna be Hell..

She hadn't even started to unpack, watching the movers was far more interesting then painfully unpacking her old life. The only reason she agreed to move and not be difficult was that she got the entire basement as her room, with her own bathroom.
It was any teen girls dream.

No annoying family busting on the door when your doing your makeup,
or yelling at you for taking all the hot water.
Or yelling at her to turn down her music, which was something she adored, blasting her music on her stereo system. It was her passion.

If she had that, she didn't care that she didn't have a car, or anything most sixteen year old girls have..

" Come on, we're all going.." Her younger sister Lilly said, through the door.

" Come inside I cant hear you" She said, flipping the page in her book. Her sister slowly opened the door, and held onto it, swinging in the doorway.

" What do you want?" She asked, not looking away from the book in her hands.

" Mom and dad are taking us out to the skating rink.." Lilly said, not mentioning that her friends would be there and she didn't want to miss them.

" Do I have too?"

" No.. But it'd be nice if you came.." Lilly said, she knew her sister wouldn't go for it. She wasn't the go out and get wild kind of person, even more so with the family.

" No.. No I'm fine." She said, it was one day till school started and she was too nervous to function..

Lilly nodded, and left.

She sighed and rested back on her bed, and next thing she new..

" CYNTHIA! YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Her mother yelled from the kitchen.

She sat up and looked at the clock.
Oh God no.. She thought and flipped out of her bed and rushing got ready.
Half-assing her makeup and wardrobe choice.

She grabbed a granola bar to eat when she had the time and slipped on her shoes and ran out the door. Holding onto her backpack for dear life.

She was running across the road when the tires went to a loud screech. She glared and slammed her palm on the hood of the white van.

" Watch it! Jerk!" She yelled and continued on her way. Watching as the van went past her, with the worst spelling she'd ever seen on a single vehicle.

" Loded Diper..?" She asked herself.

Finally she made it to the school, and got her stuff from the office.
Finding her locker was as difficult as math, something she hated doing but was necessary to pass the year. Finally she found it on the opposite side of the school, closer to the student parking lot. She looked around and saw some tall guy with a diaper pin inked on his arm. He was around a few other guys, she ignored them as deeply as she could.

But was dismayed when the leader of the small group, the one she recognized as the driver of the white van that almost ran her over. Walked over to the locker right beside her and opened it.. Of course.. She thought sighing.

She felt him taking a few quick looks at her.

" Hey..! Your the chick that hit my van"

She didn't feel like talking to this idiot.
Not first thing in the morning...

" Yep. Silly me, going over a cross walk and bumping into your speeding van"

He looked at her, and leaned coolly on his locker. Thinking of what to say, but he was too busy looking at her.

" Your the new kid. Right?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

" Does it matter?"

" Maybe. Maybe not." He said leaning in closer to her, hovering over her.
She looked up at him. Put off by his sudden closeness.

" Two Words. Personal Space." She replied moving away from him, slamming her locker closed. He laughed.

" Three words Welcoming committee."

" That's two you knob." She replied and walked away, the boys snickering behind her.
She couldn't tell if it was cause of her, or that he struck out so hard and easily.

She ran to her class on the second floor, she slipped back and fell in front of the door.
She thought she was going to die of embarrassment... and then the teacher opened the door.

" Why are you down there?"

" I fell."

" Are you alright?"

" Yeah.." She weakly replied and slowly stood up on her feet. Rubbing her jaw furiously from the pain.

She took a deep breath and walked into the room with the teacher.

" Are you the new student?" The teacher asked, smiling. He was a cheery man, wide short with glasses and a beard. She looked at the class, there were only three available seats.
She didn't want to sit in either of them.. One of the desks were broken, the other was the middle front seat, the last one was in front of the locker van guy.

" Miss?" He asked. She looked at the Santa like teacher and nodded.

" Yes.."

" Cynthia..Daniels?" He repeated. She once again nodded.

" Hmm where to put you..." He asked, scanning the class.

" She can sit here Mr. Perry" Van boy said, smiling and slapped the seat in front of him.
Mr. Perry smiled and clapped his hands together.

" Thank You. Rodrick!! Miss. Daniels."

She held in her groan.

" Rodrick?" Mr. Perry said, as Cynthia walked to her seat.

" Yes. Mr. Perry?"

" Will you be Miss.Daniels guide until she's gotten used to our school?"

" Absolutely" Rodrick said, smiling and gave a cheeky smirk to Cynthia as she sat down.
Hiding in her own skin, as she felt all the eyes on her.
She never thought he, of all people would be the teacher's pet. Or suck up guy.

" You got a lot of nerve. Rodrick." She said, through grinding teeth as they stood at their lockers.

" Hey, I'm only trying to be nice."

" Well go be nice to someone who gives a flying f-" She said, but gasped as he slammed his hand over her mouth. She couldn't believe she was even about to use that word, she'd never used it before.. she sighed and pushed off his hand and looked down.

" I'm sorry." She said and grabbed her books. She would need someone who knew the school, and to her luck he was the only one available.

" Come on lunch time." He said and pushed her towards the cafeteria.

He made a tray of food for them both.

" That looks and smells disgusting" She said, and pushed the meat plate away, she couldn't tell if it was bad hamburger or a chicken sand which.. She grabbed a few fries, and tried to not get splattered with his food. It was like he inhaled it..

By the end of the day, if she ever saw any good in Rodrick. It was far gone.
No matter how good looking he was..

" You need a ride?" He asked, she looked at the van.

" What does it say?"

" Loaded Diaper." He replied smiling at it.

She laughed so hard she had to lean on the side of the building, taking a look at him and laughed harder.

" No. No I don't. Bye Rodrick.." She said wiping her eyes and started walking away.

Rodrick watched as she walked off, he then went over to his friends.

" See you haven't gotten anywhere still" They laughed.

" The bet is by the end of the year. And by then, she will be hanging with me."

They laughed and all climbed into the Loded Diper van, and headed back to Rodrick's place to practice.

" Rodrick?" Greg asked, when he came through the door from the garage, getting a quick drink from playing.

" What."

" I need a little advice.." He shyly asked, looking at his older brother, who was chugging back some juice.

" With..?"

" Girls...Again.."

" What about that Holly person" Rodrick asked, putting the jug of juice down.

" We're friends but there's a new girl in my class... Her name's Lilly Daniels.."

Daniels... Cynthia's little sister?? He smirked

" Become her friend. Greg." He said, a massive plan unfolding before him, and his little brother was going to be a major pawn in his plan.

" How?"

" I dunno, be nice make sure she notices you. Stuff like that. You'll think of something"

" Bu-"

" Gotta go worm." Rodrick said laughing and patted Greg's shoulder and went back to his band. His plan, was going to work.. He knew it.