Status: Active

Since We Met, You Know You've Had the Best of Me

I've Been A Bit Of A Mystery

Jonathan stirred in his bed reminiscing on his dream. It had felt so real to him, but that’s what he thought of the last dirty dream he had of Nina. Once his arm brushed against something soft his eyes shot wide open. There tangled in his bed sheets was the girl he had been thinking of. His heart thumped with joy and nervousness as he realized it had not been a dream after all. Jonathans face beamed as he pulled her closer to his chest.

“Good morning.” She whispered almost startling him.

“I thought you were sleeping.” Jonathan replied as he nuzzled his nose into the crock of her neck.

“Nope.” Was her simple reply back.

Jonathan held her tightly as he placed gentle kisses on her shoulders. Nina intertwined her fingers with Jonathan as she basked in the morning sun. She turned around in his arms before kissing him softly. Jonathan sighed and kissed her back. Before the kiss could get more heated they were interrupted by Jonathan’s phone ringing.

“Let it ring.” Nina pulled Jonathan back to her lips.

“What if it’s important?” He mumbled against her pillowy lips.

Nina’s mobile when off before she sighed in defeat. “Hello?” she murmured into the mobile.

“Have you seen the gossip tabloids?” Renee asked her rather loudly. “Your face is all over the place!”

“What!” Nina and Jonathan both scrambled off the bed and raced to Jonathans laptop. Both Jonathan and Nina said their goodbye’s on the phone and waited for the laptop to boot up.

“Patrick just told me there are some pictures of us circling the internet.” Jonathan said in a worried voice.

Jonathan opened the link Patrick had forwarded to him. The link opened up to the much dreaded deadspin website.

We take a lot of shit for giving Patrick Kane a lot of shit, but for once it’s not the blond party boy we have dirt on. This time its Chicago’s very own Captain Serious; but for what these pictures show, it seems he’s not that serious after all. Even after the Blackhawk’s loss to the Dallas Stars, the boys still found some time to celebrate their reunion with former teammate Adam Burish. We spotted the young captain ‘dancing’(more like dry humping) with a leggy brunet. He seemed to be sober as he and his lady friend shared a kiss on the dance floor. So is this a fling or the real deal for Captain serious? Should we even call him that anymore, since he seemed to be pretty lose out on the dance floor. I'm sure the one thing we all want to know is, who is this girl.Leave your comments and thoughts.

Nina’s eyes ran over the pictures of them on the dance floor. The kissing one was the biggest on the page. As Nina scrolled down she looked over the comments. Some bad some good.

She looks like a total puck slut… I mean look at those heals she’s wearing.

Glad Tazer found someone… I was beginning to think he and Kaner had a thing going… haha jk

What do her shoes have to do with her being a puck slut? Your just jealous, be happy for him.

Jonathan looked nervously at Nina, waiting for her reaction. He wanted to show people he wasn’t just Captain Serious, but not like this, not if it hurt the people he loved. Did he just say love? Jonathan Shook that out of his head as he waited for Nina’s reaction.

“so…” She started. “I guess I can’t wear heals anymore.” She laughed and Jonathan felt weight being lifted off his shoulders.

“I’m sorry this happened.” Jonathan frowned as he looked at the pictures once more.

“Hey.” Nina pulled his face away from the screen. “It’s not like I didn’t want you to kiss me.” She gave him a reassuring smile. “you have nothing to be sorry about.”

Jonathan smiled before he attacked her with a breath taking kiss. “You’re amazing you know that.”

“I’ve been told.”

XxXxX

“So?” Renee asked with a mischievous grin. “How was your night?”

Renee and Nina were meeting up at their local Mickey D’s for their regular Frappe Fridays. Nina only smiled as she played with her straw.

“What? Are you not gonna give me the dirty deets?” Renee looked at her expectantly.

“How are you so sure we did stuff?” Renee gave her an ‘are you joking me’ look. “Okay fine we did.”

Renee squealed like a school girl. “So how was it?”

Nina bit her lip before letting out a little groan. “Amazing, you know how they call him Captain Serious?” She asked Renee. “Well they should call him Captain sex God, and I mean literal Sex God.”

“That good?” Renee asked in an almost amazed voice. “I would have never guessed.”

“So what about you and Mr. Burish?”

“Adam?” Renee shrugged. “We danced, had a few drinks, exchanged phone numbers and then he dropped me off.”

“I need to find you a boyfriend.” Nina teased.

“Where can I get one like yours?” Renee joked.

“He’s not my boyfriend.” Nina’s smile faltered a bit. “Does that make me a puck slut?” She asked in a worried tone.

“No!” Renee was quick to reassure you. “he’s not your boyfriend yet, but I’m sure he’ll ask soon cause anyone can see that boy is crazy about you already. Also who wouldn’t jump a hot ass hockey players bones?”

Nina smiled at Renee. She always seemed to know what to say to put her in a good mode and that’s why she loved her.

XxXxX

“Jonathan Bryan Toews.” His mothers French accent rang through the phone.

Jonathan closed his eyes. She was probably calling because she had seen the pictures. “Hey Mom.” Jonathan tried to play it off like a good little son.

“Can you explain to me why Mrs. Mayville is showing me these pictures of you kissing a girl.” There was a pause of silence. “Why did you not tell your mother you had a girlfriend?”

Jonathan almost sighed in relief as he realized his mother wasn’t mad at all. “I didn’t say anything because I don’t have one.”

“So your just kissing random girls now? What happened to that girl you were talking about before?”

Jonathan smiled even though he knew his Mother couldn’t see him. “That’s her, that’s Nina.”

His mother cooed at the other end of the line. “Jonathan she is so beautiful! You would make me such beautiful grandchildren!”

Jonathan almost choked on his own saliva. “Mom! She’s not even my girlfriend yet.”

“Well what are you waiting for?” She asked him. “She’d be crazy to turn you down!”

Jonathan and his mom talked for a bit more before they both had to hang up. Now, Jonathan’s mom wasn’t controlling by any means. She just wanted her son to be happy. Also Jonathan was very fond of his mothers approval and just her enthusiasm on Jonathan and Nina being a couple made him that much more comfortable.

Jonathan closed his eyes as he remembered his mother’s words. “Your father and I are planning to visit in a couple of months, and I would love to meet your girlfriend then.” Emphasis on the girlfriend.

Jonathan sighed. No pressure right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you:
RosiePosie08
kat_withak
sportychick40
BluesFan74
tiffanyhabs31
reneeanne
miss1019
kendra-rae
NMT82
AlishaIeroVeex

For commenting!

So sorry this took forever to update!!
I was just so caught up with the Bruins winning the cup!! Yeah Baby!
And then on midnight after the cup win, I got a text about my sister going into labor. So I am now an Aunt!!
An thus basically my whole week has been consumed with all my attention directed towards little Nataley!

Also I was a little bummed with the response to the last chapter. It was the one that got the least amount of readers and commenter’s… I also lost a couple subscribers! And at the same time I found that funny because Chapter 16 was the smutty chapter… oh well, You win some you lose some.

So this chapter was inspired by the whole Kaner drama with deadspin, Looch’s girlfriend’s killer shoes. That I loved btdubs, and last but not least Jonathans love for his mommy! He took her to NHL awards for crying out loud… how cute is that!

And like always here’s my tumblr

And there’s still room and time to enter my hockey contest!!

Comment&Subscribe!