Status: Active

Since We Met, You Know You've Had the Best of Me

I'm Singing, Oh Thank Heaven She's So Beautiful

So as luck would have it The Blackhawks ended up winning the game. This meant both Patrick and Renee would be in a good mood for their very first date.

“You nervous?” Nina asked Renee as they watched all the happy Blackhawks fans exit the building.

“would you be able to tell I was lying if I said no?” Renee bit her lip while Nina only smiled.

“It’s gonna be great!” Abby encouraged. “No need to be nervous”

Renee gave a timid smile as she fallowed the girls out of the suite and down to the locker rooms.

XxXxX

“It’s gonna be great” Jonathan pated Patrick’s back as they changed into their suits

“I hope so.” Patrick played with his tie as he put it on.

“You really like her don’t you.” Jonathan stared down at his best friend.

“I just don’t want to mess up.”

XxXxX

“Hey you.” Nina looked up at Jonathan as he went in for a kiss.

“Ready to go?” Jonathan held his hand out for her to hold.

“Yeah.”

Nina looked back at Renee giving her a thumbs up. “Do want to come over? You can come watch a movie with George and I.”

“I would love to.” Jonathan responded as he opened u the door for Nina.

“What a gentlemen”

XxXxX

“So where are you taking me.” Renee was the first one to break the silence in Patrick’s car.

“I hope you don’t mind,” Patrick took his eyes off the road for just one minute to look over at Renee. “It’s nowhere fancy, just this little place I know.”

“That sounds nice.” Renee gave a genuine smile as she looked back out the window.

Patrick let out the breath of air he didn’t realize he had been holding. He really hoped this night turned out in his favor.

XxXxX

“Do you want to see the picture I rook of you?” Nina showed Jonathan her camera. The picture was taken during warm ups.

“I look stupid.” Jonathan tried to take the camera away from her to delete it.

“But this is what you always look like.” Nina moved away from him, after her statement Jonathan tried harder to take the camera away from her.

“Come on delete it.”

Nina stood on the other side of her couch, a smile on her face as she looked at the picture again. “I think you look cute.”

Jonathan managed to snatch the camera while she looked down at it.

“Hey!” Nina ran after him. “Give it back!”

Jonathan ran out her door an across to his apartment. He smiled as he heard pound on his door. “Jonathan Bryan Toews, you open this door right now! You better not delete my pictures.”

“I already did,” Jonathan taunted.

“Fine, I’m never talking to you again.” Nina walked back into her apartment and shut the door. She stood by her door waiting for him to come knocking to apologize.”

XxXxX

“Wow Patrick this is beautiful.” Renee took in the view of The Chicago skyline at Night. “This is the little spot you know about?” Patrick had taken her to the roof of his condo building. There was a little table for two set up.

“I thought we could do something low key.”

“Why? Are you ashamed to be seen with me?”

“No! We could go out if you want.” Patrick panicked.

Renee laughed. ‘I’m kidding Patrick, this is perfect, I love it.”

“Come on,” Jonathan pulled out a chair for her. “I ordered take out from this really great Indian food.”

Renee looked at Patrick. She didn’t know why she had tried to stay away from Patrick for so long. He was proving to be a really sweet person.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you:
devilsfan302617
reneeanne
sportychick40[x2]
Big.City.Dreams
RosiePosie08
tiffanyhabs31
miss1019
MrsPatrickKane88
NMT82
mojono1002
kendra-rae
alexismae;
chelseadaggerr

For Commenting!

Ahhh this chapter is total crap and super short! I’m so bad! I haven’t updated in the longest and I even lost some subscribers :’(
But I just started College so that’s a big part of the reason I haven’t had time to write!
Hope you like this!

Oh and I couldn’t help myself…. So I started a Sidney Crosby story!! Big Love Check it out!!
Comment&Subscribe