She Loves You.

You're The One That I Need.

Emili's POV:

"What the fuck.." Frank and Jamia sat there staring at at my bruised rib.

"Okay, drinking, taking pills, and arguments are one thing. Gerard hitting you..is another. I'm going to kill that fucker." I've never seen Frank so fucking mad at Gerard before. Hopefully, we'll never go through this again.
Jamia didn't say anything.

"I don't care if you want to go back and fix things with him. You're not going back. You'll be staying with us from now on." I knew I could always count on Frank to take care of me.
Jamia nodded in agreement.

I had been staying with the Iero's for five days now. It was a little weird not being with Gerard, but I'm glad I wasn't. It took two days to convince Frank not to go and beat the hell out of Gerard, but he finally listened and promised he wouldn't.
The thing that irritated the fuck out of all us was, Gerard constantly called my cell. Only a few times had he tried to call Frank and Jamia. They blocked his number. Ha, he must be pissed. Today, Jamia and I were going shopping. She insisted on taking me. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.
"Morning!" Though Frank hated Gerard right now,he still made it seem like everything was okay.
"Hey Emili!"

"Morning guys, how are you?"

"Tired." Jamia responded.

"Pretty good ,yourself?"

"Pretty good thanks."

"So Emili, where are we going shopping today?"
Uh, IDK, you pick!"

"Okay! We should-" The phone rang.

"I'll get it." Frank volunteered. He looked at the caller ID, and picked up the phone. Tears welled up in my eyes, fearing who was on the other line.

"We're not fucking talking to you. She told us everything you did! You're such an asshole. Fuck you!" And with that, he hung up the phone.

"Jesus Frank."

"Jamia, I know you would have done the same thing."

"Yeah, true."

"Emili, fuck him. Let's go shopping." I suddenly felt better. A day shopping with Jamia; this would be fun!

Gerard's POV:

Five days without Emilli. I'd been drinking for two days. Though I hated her, I missed her? I tried calling her all fucking week.

I've been calling you all week

She turned off her phone. That bitch. We had to sort this bullshit out. She better come home soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen next??
comment, and you'll find out!