She Loves You.

Pick Up The Phone, ***er.

Emili's POV:

The day shopping with Jamia was amazing! I bought three new shirts, four tank tops and new sunglasses. Jamia bought sseven new shirts, a purse, shoes, and sunglasses. Today, I felt like I needed to get out of the house and have some alone time. I'd been away for exactly one week.

"Hey Frank, I'm going out for a walk."

"Okay, just be careful. You don't need anymore shit happening in your life."

"I promise i'll be careful."

I walked out of the house and onto the street. I hadn't turned my phone on all week, avoiding calls and shit from Gerard. Today was the first day I turned it on. I had:
-17 new text messages
-8 new voice mails
and
-23 missed calls.

I currently hated him. Hedid has done so much to me. I had reasons to hate him! But for some reason, I just needed to talk to him. I still loved him?
I was driving myself crazy thinking about my emotions.

Gerard's POV:

I hated admitting it, but I love her. I miss her. I need her! She's the one that I need. Yet, I'm the one that she loathes. Why was I so stupid as to say everything that I said one week ago. Ugh, one week ago we had the argument. I did not mean those things that I said to her. And I hope she knows that. I'm going to try calling her again. Just to see if she picks up. I quickly dialed her number.

*rings once*
*rings twice*
"Pick up the phone."
*rings a third time*
"Pick up the phone, fucker!"

pick up the phone, fucker.

"Gerard this is ridiculous-"

"I know. Just listen to me. I love you. I'm so fucking sorry. We'll work this out. I promise you."
♠ ♠ ♠
how will the work things out??
comments are appreciated.
ILY