She Loves You.

Two Vibrant Hearts Could Change

Frank's POV:

She's been gone a while. Hopefully everything is okay. Should I go looking for her? She said she's been gone like, ten minutes. She's been gone 20 minutes. Ummm...
"Hey Frank, uh, where's Emili? Shit, shit, shit!

"She went for a walk.

"Oh Really? When?"

"Like 20 minutes ago."

"Okay."

Emili, fuck. Hurry up and get home!

Emilii's POV:

"How will we work this out? You're a fucking alcoholic. On top of that, you hit me!" I broke down crying then.

"I know, I know. I was drunk and pissed off. I had no idea what I was doing."

"We never fight like that. It counfuses the hell out of me how we're so happy with eachother one minute, and then we're yelling and screaming at eachother the next."

we could be perfect one last night

"I know. Some how we always end up fighting."

and then like star-crossed lovers when we fight

"Give me one last chance. I love you. I truly do" Those words were so hard to hear.

"Tell me you love me..."

"Yes, Gerard, I do."

"If you stick with me, everything will be okay." I continued crying.

take my fucking hand

"Okay Emili?"

"Yeah, I promise." I always knew, deep down he loved me no matter what.

"Okay. Bye love."

"Love you, Gerard."

"Love you too, honey." With that, he hung up the phone.

"Emili! Where the fuck have you been?" Frank and Jamia said at the same time.

"Sorry! Gerard called me. I didn't mean to be gone this long."

"You better be fucking kidding me." Frank was pissed.

"Seriously. He did."

"I'll kill that motherfucker." Frank pulled me into his arms. Hugging him back, I said:

"Don't. He wants to work things out, and so do I."

"Emili, he's a fucking alcoholic, he hits you-"

"I think i can work this out!" I released myself from Frank's arms, and told them everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments!!