Status: Enjoy!

Three Perfect Days

Chapter 9

Leena's Point Of View:

"But mom said I can do whatever I want on vacation!"

After the childhood reunion with Thomas and Braiden, I walked into the hallway with a huge mess of silly string and toilet paper all over the floor and walls. Now Kacey and I were having a debate on whos right or wrong like my usual babysitting days back home.

"You're too young to understand.. whats the point on explaining again" I sighed , finishing the last section of silly string hanging on end of the wall.

"Leena , Kacey? Girls we're back!" Thank god. I was starting to believe there was no point of coming here if I was just going to babysit my little sister everyday when I already do that back home.

"Mommy! Daddy" There goes Kacey running in the house that she still was oblivious to believe it was our second home. She was staying in a room that was obviously decorated by a boy for god sake. But that's how Kacey or any other little kid was like, totally imaginative and clueless about everything and will believe about anything.

I walked into the kitchen finding my mom and dad in their tennis gear both drinking a glass of water.

"Oh leena, go get ready, we're gonna go to one of my goods friend's house for dinner." My dad gave me this look like I looked like someone else then his own daughter. I just nodded and turned around making my way to the disgusting hell room.

"Oh and Leen, dress nice, these people are high class." Great. Another one of my parents friends who think of themselves better then everyone, even my parents and they were so called 'friends'. My mom was a wedding planner and my dad was a big shot professor at UCLA, nothing too big, nothing too fancy. Worst part is every time we go to one of these parties, I have to try my best to be the most perfect pretend rich daughter of Mr.and Mrs. San Luis.

................................................................................

"Leena! can you please please PLEASE, braid my hair like you did that one time for school?" Another thing about Kacey, was that she needed help for about everything. Needed help putting her shoes on, fixing her hair, getting all her barbie dolls completely naked so she can dress all of them, even feed her because if she writes too much her hand will her hurt to much for her to feed herself. Yep. Thats my little sister Kacey San Luis.

"Okay hold on" I was still looking at myself in the bathroom mirror making sure there was no fat being shown through this dress my mom brought back from the UK where she planned this couple who owned a clothing store. It was one of the cutest dresses I ever owned.

*Flashback*

"I can't believe a dress actually fit you!" Nicole was the first person to say something through the crowd of 8th graders that were looking at me.

"It's not even like she looks good in it, she looks even more gross then she already did before." More girls said.
"
Look she even has that stupid lanyard over her dress also. I wouldn't be surprised if she had her stuffed dog in her big old gross colored purse she holding" More and more girls said more things. My eyes were starting to tear up. I didn't even know why I came to this stupid 8th grade dance celebration. My mom got this dress for me from this lady who she planned her wedding for and told her to give it to me. It was one of the only dresses I had and really liked and these people were ruining it for me.

"That dress would look even better with some color" Thomas came up to me and splashed his punch on my dress. Laughter filled the room and I left it in tears.

*Back to Present*

Buzzz

I heard my phone vibrate from the nightstand. It was a text from Logan:

I THINK I FOUND MY SOUL MATE.

Connor's Point Of View:

Logan and Riley finally left me alone like I expected to happen sooner or later. I was here watching the waves down at the beach and last time I saw was at the boardwalk.
It was almost sunset so I didn't really mind being alone. I've always watched the Sunset by myself back at home, it was relaxing to me.

A hour passed since the last time I've seen Logan and Riley at the boardwalk.

Ring Ring Ring
Hey it's Riley sorry I wasn't able to catch your call, leave a message and i'll get back to you!
Oh really? Voice mail?

I headed over to car thinking that maybe just maybe they'll be back there. I was wrong. The car wasn't even there.

"What the fuck?"
I called again and no answer. Mom and Dad would be so pissed if they found out about this. The fact that my own little brother of a year decided to leave me behind pisses me off.

What the hell Riley? Did you seriously just leave me here? YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I SEE YOU. I texted him. What was I suppose to do? Walk? I don't even know where to go, i'm not from around here. Plus the chick took the freeway here. There was absolutely no way I was gonna find my way home. So I called my parents.

................................................................................

"You're brother is in so much trouble when we find out where he is. Connor where is your brother and why did you guys go with someone we don't know what so ever? For all we know he got kidnapped!" This takes me back to this morning when I told the same thing to Riley. I was pissed at Riley for leaving me, but apart of me doesn't want this to ruin the vacation and have Riley grounded on vacation. I wasn't fond with this Logan chick either, but she knew all the answers about Leena and her life. I didn't want to ruin my chances of stories to tell to the guys back home.

buzzzzzz

DUDE ARE YOU AWARE THAT LEENA SAN FUCKING LUIS IS STAYING AT YOUR HOUSE? YOU KNOW WEIRDO DOGGY GIRL WITH THE EMO HAIR?
It was Thomas.

Yes.. wait, how do you know shes staying there?

We went to your house to drop off a basket braiden and I made for the girl and to see if she was hot. Turned out to be leena! dude... shes is hot as hell now!


Leena? Attractive? Those 2 words didn't match and were actually digusting also.

Stop playing Silvers, it's Leena.

I'm not kidding bro! She looks different!

Whatever dude, got to go. Riley's in trouble.


"Connor are you listening to us? Where is your brother" I looked up seeing we were in the neighborhood already and straight ahead was that stupid green convertible.

"Mom.. Dad.. cut Riley some slack , it's vacation don't punish him. He knew the girl, it was his...pen pal from middle school, I told him he could hang out with her. I guess he forgot about me" Oh Riley owed me big time.

My mom looked at my dad with a questioning face, I was here hoping she believed me.

"We'll all talk about this in the house." She said.

"You are so lying!" Toby whispered to me.

"Shut up Toby..." I playfully pushed him.

.....................................................................................

Riley didn't come home till 11 and Riley didn't get in much trouble , but he wasn't allowed to go out with Logan again until they met her. After that, we were both left off the hook.

"Yo Con, thank you so much for not telling them we just met Logan and I'm sorry we forgot you at the boardwalk." He walked into this room of hell.
I got up and punched him in the arm.

"Oww!"

"You owe me big time, now get out!"

"Jeez.. I thought we were cool." He walked out and slammed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not the greatest, but hey i'm updating!
Hope you liked it (: