Status: Enjoy!

Three Perfect Days

Chapter 4

Leena's Point Of View:
I ignored the whole Nate thing but I knew tomorrow without a doubt he was gonna try to start a conversation with me and I'm now paranoid that more rumors will start as soon as people see us together.

"I'm home!" I locked the door and started walking up the stairs to my room.

"Leena!" Kacey called me from the kitchen,

"Leena! come here!"

"Hold on let me just go to my room really quick!" All I could guess was Kacey wanted me to make her something to eat or she wants to tell me what she did while I was gone. After I left my shopping bags in my closet I went back downstairs and into the kitchen finding my little sister in a pink fairy costume and our dog in the same exact thing but smaller.

"Kacey what are you doing now? Why is Rex in a fairy costume?"

"We're playing dress up, can you play the guitar while I practice my ballet with Rexy?" Was she joking? The last time i've played that guitar in my closet was ages ago when we first moved here because I wanted to try stuff new but it ended up being a day thing then I quit.

"Kacey, I don't know how to play." She started twirling around with her wand and lightly tapping it around the whole living room.

"Fine I'll just put daddy's classical music and practice"

"You do that, now what do you want to eat for lunch?"

"Mac and Cheese please!" Kacey continued twirling and doing 'ballet' moves while I made her Mac and Cheese. She wouldn't eat any of the ready to microwave Mac and cheese, she only ate the ones where I would cook different blocks of cheeses and boiled shell noodles.

"Kace can you stop twirling for just a little and get my computer from my room?" She all of sudden skipping her way to my room and came back with my macbook that was as big as her tiny body. I let the noodles boil for a couple minutes so I checked my Facebook, Tumblr, Etc.

"Leena, i'm hungry!" Kace yelled then sat down at the table. When I finished cooking I sat down next to her and continued surfing the internet. So far Logan made a event on facebook about her party tomorrow and on Tumblr I reblogged every quote picture that represented my mood .. like I always do on Tumblr.

"Kacey I'm gonna go take a nap so please don't go out or do something stupid that would get me in trouble" After she finished eating instead of finishing her 'ballet lesson' she started watching Phines and Ferb .

"Yeah yeah."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Leena!" I woke up and before I knew it my whole room was dark.

"Ugh why is it so early..." I looked at my phone and it was only six at night.

"Leena mom says come down to dinner!" Kacey ran into my room jumping on my bed.

"Alright alright lets go" Dinner? Did she say actually 'having dinner', We never had an actual family dinner just because my mom and dad we're always tired from work to even cook. Kacey leaded the way down the stair and into the kitchen.

"Mommy says she has a surprise for us, I think we're going to Mars!"

"Yes because we're qualified to even go to space" As always she ignored me. When we got to the kitchen, I found garlic bread and plates of homemade pasta on the dining table.

"We're having an actual family dinner tonight? We haven't had that in at least two weeks." I sat down where I always sat during breakfast.

"Well Leena tonight is a special night."

"How is it a special night?"

"Your dad and I have a surprise for you and Kace" I looked at Kacey who gave me that 'I told you' look.

"Well what's the surprise" She started eating her pasta and there was me who just really wanted to know what was going on not even focusing about eating.

"Well how do you guys feel about an actual summer vacation?"

"This summer?"

"Yes this summer."

"Where?"

"Back in Florida." Thats where I was already not liking the idea.

"What are we gonna do in Florida we already been to Disney World and all that, It hasn't been that long since we moved away."

"Well Kacey hasn't, she was only a baby when we lived there plus I already got the place to stay at."

"Disney Resort?"

"No."

"Hotel?"

"No."

"Motel..?"

"No Leena, A friends house." The heck?

"Uh why?"

"Because Leena we're having an house swap." House swap? Was my mom drunk or something?

"Did I just hear we're house swaping as in another family comes here sleeps in our house and I sleep in theirs?" She nodded and I looked at my dad and Kace who were eating their pasta but Kacey had more of an excited face then I did , my face was completly blank.

"What friend?"

"An old friend from college I dont think you know her but she three sons." Great my chances are i'm sleeping in a disgusting pigsty.

"When are we leaving?"

"On Wednesday." Tomorrow's Saterday, Logan's party. That gives me three days to pack for two whole months in hell state.

"May I be excused, I'm just not hungry and I guess I should start packing since tomorrow is logan's party."

"Everything will be fine Leena, it'll be fine." I didn't even bother to look at my family another time I just got up and went straight to my room and crashed on my bed. I rather stay here then go back to Florida.

Connor's Point of View:
I was starting to feel a little better about the whole house swap plan this summer. I mean how bad could it be? It's just I wanted to kick back here but if I thought about it better I'll be away from Erin and I could kick back at the beach there without worrying Erin coming up to me and trying to seduce me.

"Dude, you have to go to an LA party and hook up with some chick, maybe get a girlfriend and bring her back here!" Thomas blurted as I was going through some of my close in my closet and pratically throwing whatever in my luggage. Thomas was playing Call Of Duty ,not even sure if hes trying just by the way he was playing right now.

"Dude Thomas, I'm not gonna hook up with some girl or get a girlfriend, I'm not into that summer love shit."

"You were with Erin last summer..." I threw a shoe at him making him drop the controller.

"I'm not going to do that, how many time do I have to tell you guys, I'm just gonna kick back this summer and not worry about girls not even think about them." Thats when the laughs came in.

"Thomas I love you bro but I'll be good this summer"

"Whatever man, anyways who is gonna be staying at your house anyways?"

"I don't know my mom just said it was her old time friend and it's her family which I guess has two girls and I think she said one is our age." Thomas paused the game and looked back at me.

"Dibs"

"Dibs on what?"

"On the girl"

"Dude"

"Come on, can I at least show her around, I mean this might be here first time in Orlando plus why are you being so protective you act like this girl is something to you and you don't know her"

"I'm not trying to make it like that but you can't just march in my house while their here and be like 'hey whats your name want to go on a date?' don't tell me thats fucking weird"

"It's not gonna be like that, I'm nice."

"and you never know bro this girl might be some crazy freak and into that witchcraft shit"

"Good point" He turned around and pressed resume.

well I hope this girl isn't..
♠ ♠ ♠
Love to hear some of your guy's feedback (: