Status: Under Construction

The Soldier

The White house

The sun had started to come up as I was walking towards the White house. I finally made it to my objective after these many days of walking and the last few days of riding the bike I found. As I made it up to the gate in front of the white house, it was a wonderful site. The sun raised behind it and the smoke from the surrounding buildings. I sat there taking it all in, and for once I felt like there was hope inching its way back into my world.

My heart sank as I herd a German soldier calling 'Hallo'?? I looked through my site tracking him with my rifle. 'Ich bin Felix' he called as he put both hands above his head. I only knew a few words of German that I learned from my time on base there. I thought and called back 'Du sprechen English??'. He shook his head yes as I started to step towards him.

He told me that Germany had herd about America being hit by many nuclear missiles and that Germany was here to help. I asked him if he knew if our government was still in tact and he told me that he did not know. He told me there was a group of American soldiers that were patrolling the outside perimeter of the White house. I thanked him and sent him on his way.

I then went and asked the first American soldier I saw and told him I was Sgt. Mell Gibson from the 1st Rangers division. He told me to go to the basement and load up on weapons and that the North Koreans are trying to take us over. I stood there frozen as if I couldn't believe what I had just herd.

The soldier also told me that the president wanted to see all walk on soldier immediately after they walk up to be briefed. I walked into the front of the White house to meet the leader that for so long have given me the commands to follow.

I had found the White house, the President and fellow soldiers but I also found an enemy that wants to wipe us all out.